Windows 10: darken gray print on display

Discus and support darken gray print on display in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I make gray print darker on my Windows 10 Dell laptop display screen...NOT printer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by wayneneff1, Aug 1, 2020.

1. darken gray print on display

How do I make gray print darker on my Windows 10 Dell laptop display screen...NOT printer

:)

wayneneff1, Aug 1, 2020

2. darken print

How to darken print on screen

JanetChristoff, Aug 1, 2020
  3. eddyq Win User
    Windows 10 prints in gray scale

I'll try your suggestions in the morning. For now I just took a screenshot and my preferences page is quite different than yours:

darken gray print on display [​IMG]

eddyq, Aug 1, 2020
  4. Ches931 Win User

darken gray print on display

Is it possible to darken/intensify print in Windows Live Mail/

Is it possible to darken/intensify print in Windows Live Mail?

Ches931, Aug 1, 2020
Thema:

darken gray print on display

1. darken gray print on display - Similar Threads - darken gray print

2. Display gray scale

in Windows 10 Customization
    Display gray scale: I restored my laptop and shortly after loading all my stuff, i was asked to make a decision about the display. I chose poorly I guess because now it is gray scale and I cant get it back to color. Any help?...
  3. Laptop darkens?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop darkens?: How can one / can one turn it off under Win10 that the screen automatically darkens slightly without connection to the power supply, thus in battery mode? I hadn't seen it in the shots... THANK YOU Laptop verdunkelt sich?
  4. Laptop screen darkens when a dark background is displayed

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop screen darkens when a dark background is displayed: When running my MSI GS75 on battery power, a dark image, such as Windows settings in dark mode, will make the screen dim. It's not an environmental issue as my laptop hasn't left my room and the lighting doesn't change. I've had this same issue with my old Acer Nitro 5. Is...
  5. Windows 10 prints in gray scale

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 prints in gray scale: My Windows 10 is printing in grayscale. My wife can print to the same printer in color. If I print to PremPDF that comes out in color. But the print preview is also in grayscale. In printer preferences, grayscale is turned off. Does anyone know where to look to change that?...
  6. Windows 10 prints in gray scale

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 prints in gray scale: My Windows 10 is printing in grayscale. My wife can print to the same printer in color. If I print to PremPDF that comes out in color. But the print preview is also in grayscale. Does anyone know where to look to change that? 136439
  7. Windows 10 prints in gray scale

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 prints in gray scale: My Windows 10 is printing in grayscale. My wife can print to the same printer in color. Printing to a PDF printer is OK. Does anyone know where to look to change that? 136437
  8. Darken type

Darken type: How can I make the type darker, my eyes are bad and the type is too light. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/darken-type/8f16c4ab-5be0-4b70-8893-23c2c778bac1
  9. darken print

darken print: How to darken print on screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/darken-print/9a5e6328-84bf-4dba-866c-f3a50fbb8d82
  10. Video Display Zoomed in and gray

Video Display Zoomed in and gray: When I play a video from facebook or youtube sometimes the playback is as if the zoom in feature is at 500% depending on what video type is playing. How can I fix the video display to be proportional on screen instead of this zoomed in look....