Windows 10: Darken type

Discus and support Darken type in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How can I make the type darker, my eyes are bad and the type is too light.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by HelenMillerSI, Feb 16, 2019.

1. Darken type

How can I make the type darker, my eyes are bad and the type is too light.

:)

HelenMillerSI, Feb 16, 2019
  2. Shelguy Win User

how to darken text in win10 without clear type undim bold so it works

• darken teboldxt not with clear type how to make bold u

Shelguy, Feb 16, 2019
  3. Start Menu darkens when I click "All Apps" and scrolls down

Im also facing this issue.. no solution yet..

but mine darkens as soon as one of the live tiles changes.. and progresses to darkens step by step

AhmedAbdulRehman, Feb 16, 2019
  4. yahanna Win User

Darken type

Can I Darken Win Explorer without Darkening Word Docs?

Is it possible to darken the menus, windows explorer background and everything else without darkening Word docs?

yahanna, Feb 16, 2019
Thema:

Darken type

1. Darken type - Similar Threads - Darken type

2. darken gray print on display

in Windows 10 Customization
    darken gray print on display: How do I make gray print darker on my Windows 10 Dell laptop display screen...NOT printer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/darken-gray-print-on-display/f5927294-e455-49e6-9f90-56817a1066ba
  3. Laptop darkens?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop darkens?: How can one / can one turn it off under Win10 that the screen automatically darkens slightly without connection to the power supply, thus in battery mode? I hadn't seen it in the shots... THANK YOU Laptop verdunkelt sich?
  4. Desktop screen darkens when mouse is near edge of screen

Desktop screen darkens when mouse is near edge of screen: I just got a new desktop computer with Windows 10 , and it appears that when on the desktop and I move the mouse near the edges of the screen, the entire screen darkens / reduces brightness. After looking online I found no real solutions to my problem, only for laptop...
  5. Is there a chance to darken the windows10 design without an activated windows10 version?

Is there a chance to darken the windows10 design without an activated windows10 version?: Need urgently all dark dark windows etc. Because it shoots me in the eye so many people know For browser I already have Gibt es eine chance das windows10 design dunkel einzustellen ohne aktivierte windows10 version?
  6. Laptop screen darkens when a dark background is displayed

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop screen darkens when a dark background is displayed: When running my MSI GS75 on battery power, a dark image, such as Windows settings in dark mode, will make the screen dim. It's not an environmental issue as my laptop hasn't left my room and the lighting doesn't change. I've had this same issue with my old Acer Nitro 5. Is...
  7. how do I darken text

how do I darken text: How do I darken text? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-darken-text/8762da35-01ad-4830-af32-dbe5783165ca
  8. What do darkened tiles on the start menu mean?

What do darkened tiles on the start menu mean?: In the below image you can see part of my Windows 10 start menu, showing the "Your phone" app tile. As you can see the tile is darkened and there is what looks like some kind of progress bar along the bottom. [ATTACH] What does that indicate about the app? This happens...
  9. I want to darken the text of fonts my homepage but I do not know how to do it. Can you help

I want to darken the text of fonts my homepage but I do not know how to do it. Can you help: I am trying to darken the fonts or txt my pc but I am stuck and the gray txt next to impossible to read and thus putting a stain on the eyes....
  10. how to darken text in win10 without clear type undim bold so it works

how to darken text in win10 without clear type undim bold so it works: darken teboldxt not with clear type how to make bold u https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/how-to-darken-text-in-win10-without-clear-type/997747ee-924a-4549-a2e0-16382cfb5fcb

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how di U darken what I type?

2. How do you darken the type

3. hpw to daken type

4. darken type