Windows 10: DarkMode Problem

Discus and support DarkMode Problem in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Is it normal to have white in a dark theme? I think everything should be dark. Maybe there is a fix ti this? Any help will be appreciated. [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Mserranopr1, Mar 20, 2019.

1. DarkMode Problem

Is it normal to have white in a dark theme? I think everything should be dark. Maybe there is a fix ti this? Any help will be appreciated. DarkMode Problem 108a3073-2a77-4539-acb4-829ee7d7ed16?upload=true.jpg

:)

Mserranopr1, Mar 20, 2019
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Mar 20, 2019
  3. Jetster Win User
    Need some advice on computer problems.

Run HDtune (free version) on you hard drive. but most likely that the problem. You can also test your memory with Memtest86 as suggested above

You didn't list your OS

Jetster, Mar 20, 2019
  4. rtwjunkie Win User

DarkMode Problem

UNIGINE-Valley BENCHMARK scores

OK, no problem! It's your list...I was just making a suggestion. No hard feelings?

rtwjunkie, Mar 20, 2019
Thema:

DarkMode Problem

1. DarkMode Problem - Similar Threads - DarkMode Problem

2. How to stop Windows 11 from changing the Accent Color when using darkmode?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to stop Windows 11 from changing the Accent Color when using darkmode?: I've set the Accent color to my personal preference and use darkmode as default windows mode and lightmode as default app mode.However, in the taskbar and windows applications where I use darkmode, my accent color is changed to some lighter shade. How can I stop Windows 11...
  3. How to stop Windows 11 from changing the Accent Color when using darkmode?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to stop Windows 11 from changing the Accent Color when using darkmode?: I've set the Accent color to my personal preference and use darkmode as default windows mode and lightmode as default app mode.However, in the taskbar and windows applications where I use darkmode, my accent color is changed to some lighter shade. How can I stop Windows 11...
  4. Windows11 darkmode is **** eyball exploding grey instead of black?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows11 darkmode is **** eyball exploding grey instead of black?: Hello allA few days ago, I upgraded our company clients, now i'm shocked!99% in our company has used that wonderful windows10 dark mode, which was in real a dark mode.Now after upgrading the horrible news that we have no dark mode on windows11 anymore, its just this horrible...
  5. Windows11 darkmode is **** eyball exploding grey instead of black?

Windows11 darkmode is **** eyball exploding grey instead of black?: Hello allA few days ago, I upgraded our company clients, now i'm shocked!99% in our company has used that wonderful windows10 dark mode, which was in real a dark mode.Now after upgrading the horrible news that we have no dark mode on windows11 anymore, its just this horrible...
  6. Aerolite darkmode theme bug in windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Aerolite darkmode theme bug in windows 11: There is a profound bug, that renders Aerolite unusable with darkmode, in Windows 11.Not only is this ugly and obviously not intentional, but it also makes reading directories or what is in the search bar impossible.This is because the text is white because of darkmode,...
  7. Aerolite darkmode theme bug in windows 11

Aerolite darkmode theme bug in windows 11: There is a profound bug, that renders Aerolite unusable with darkmode, in Windows 11.Not only is this ugly and obviously not intentional, but it also makes reading directories or what is in the search bar impossible.This is because the text is white because of darkmode,...
  8. Windows Search is white even though I have darkmode enabled.

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Search is white even though I have darkmode enabled.: Version number: 19043.928 For some reason Windows Search is in white mode even though I have dark mode enabled. I've tried disabling/enabling dark mode aswell as restarting a couple times. To add, this is on a fresh install of W10. Any ideas on how to solve this? 182332
  9. how can i change background of folders in darkmode

in Windows 10 Customization
    how can i change background of folders in darkmode: can i change the background from black to blue or any other colors than black black is so sick and hurts my eye [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-change-background-of-folders-in-darkmode/513208f9-6244-4843-98dc-08178d31405f
  10. I just tried to activate the system wide darkmode but somehow I still have this white bar...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I just tried to activate the system wide darkmode but somehow I still have this white bar...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/itsdarealtoni [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gvqdun/i_just_tried_to_activate_the_system_wide_darkmode/