Windows 10: Data after Windows reset

Discus and support Data after Windows reset in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; Hello my friends. It's about this tutorial. If I select option Remove everything would Windows delete files from partition on which Windows was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by Inside Out, Apr 20, 2019.

1. Data after Windows reset

Hello my friends.
    It's about this tutorial.

If I select option Remove everything would Windows delete files from partition on which Windows was installed or other partitions?

:)

Inside Out, Apr 20, 2019
  2. meebers Win User

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Apr 20, 2019
  3. Asphalt 8 Airborne cloud data not sync in Windows 10 PC App

Hi Thimira,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

What do you mean by “it was not synced with cloud data. Every time it does not connected”?

Try the following steps and check if it helps:

Step 1:

I suggest you reset the Windows Sockets and check.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button and click
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • In the Command Prompt, type the following command, and then press
      ENTER:
    netsh winsock reset

If the issue persists then follow the below step.

Step 2:

I suggest you reset the Windows firewall and check.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button and click
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • In the Command Prompt, type the following command, and then press
      ENTER:
    netsh firewall reset

If the issue persists then follow the below step.

Step 3:

I suggest you to disable proxy and check.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows + R keys from the keyboard.
    • Type inetcpl.cpl and hit Enter.
    • Click the Connections tab, and then click LAN settings.
    • Uncheck mark the Use a proxy server for your LAN check box.
    Hope this information is helpful. Reply with necessary information and we will be happy to help you further.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Apr 20, 2019
  4. Data after Windows reset

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 20, 2019
Thema:

Data after Windows reset

1. Data after Windows reset - Similar Threads - Data reset

2. Windows reset itself without asking. Lost all my data. This was not due to an update....

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows reset itself without asking. Lost all my data. This was not due to an update....: Windows reset itself without asking. Lost all my data. This was not due to an update. Please assist In recovery. Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-reset-itself-without-asking-lost-all-my/bdf235dd-5551-4478-898b-efed3d089e73
  3. Will I be able to keep my data if I reset my Microsoft account password from LUSRMGR?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Will I be able to keep my data if I reset my Microsoft account password from LUSRMGR?: WARNING: Long post. This is a continuation of this thread: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/windows-10-rejecting-password-every-time/b43a26e2-4d80-49fa-9485-eee1d785e1e0?tm=1559330985374&page=2 I am starting to get quite desperate for...
  4. RESET my Windows 10 Home: I have chose full reset to clean up apps settings and my data FOR...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    RESET my Windows 10 Home: I have chose full reset to clean up apps settings and my data FOR...: I went RESET my Windows 10 Home I have chose full reset to clean up apps settings and my data FOR SELL THIS PC but failed Initially i think was a progress counter above the Settings > Recover > reset ... window later left only the settings window from 19:00 to 03:00 in...
  5. reset and erase all my data

reset and erase all my data: HI I cant reset my computer and erase all my data. when i try to do it in settings it dosent work and when i go to troubleshoot it dosent work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reset-and-erase-all-my-data/c54faacc-b0cc-497e-8c71-9b70f8a04840
  6. My Windows 10 HP laptop has been doing a factory data reset for about a week!?

My Windows 10 HP laptop has been doing a factory data reset for about a week!?: so i wanted to refresh my HP Microsoft Windows 10 because it was being so slow and it has been at the 99% screen for about a week already. What should i do? Should i just wait!? Its been plugged in since then and its not hot to the touch. Thank you....
  7. Creepy temporary files won't go away unless I do a factory data reset.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Creepy temporary files won't go away unless I do a factory data reset.: Creepy temporary files won't go away unless I do a factory data reset. Files that won't delete seam to return immediately. The browsers are sketchy. What processes and or files should I be concerned about when on or off internet....
  8. Fix Data Loss after Choosing Reset Windows 10 without losing data

Fix Data Loss after Choosing Reset Windows 10 without losing data: Fix this Microsoft.... I was fixing our family laptop and I went to safe mode and reset it by choosing the No Data Loss Option... After a few minutes, It went back to work again... But When I went to The File Explorer all my Files Are GONE as in G.O.N.E KABLAMOO Plss fix...
  9. Reset Laptop data - windows 10 pro

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Reset Laptop data - windows 10 pro: Hi I want to reset my PCs data remotely using my Microsoft account. Is there a way to do that? I was recently laid off and my laptop had a lot of my personal stuff in it. I just want to make sure everything is wiped clean before its given to another person. Your help is...
  10. Windows 10 Acer stuck in restarting loop after failed data reset

Windows 10 Acer stuck in restarting loop after failed data reset: I have a 2 year old Acer laptop that uses windows 10. It has been running poorly. I never did the Windows updates because I never had the storage space to install the updates, even when I first bought it and I never downloaded anything. recently it started working extremely...