Windows 10: Data Card in India Compatible with Windows 10

Discus and support Data Card in India Compatible with Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Sir My neighbour was so long using Windows 7,now he has upgraded to Windows 10.Windows 10 is fine.But so long he was using Windows 7 he was using a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by KalyanGhosh1, May 27, 2019.

1. Data Card in India Compatible with Windows 10

Sir

My neighbour was so long using Windows 7,now he has upgraded to Windows 10.Windows 10 is fine.But so long he was using Windows 7 he was using a D Link Data Card DWP 156 with a Sim Card .In case of any interruption in Normal Broad Band Connection he was using the Data Card as Back Up.But in Windows 10 this Data Card is not workable and Blocked.Actually this Data Card is workable in Windows 7,8,8.1,BUT NOT in Windows 10.I would like to know

1)If there is any way to Unblock/make the Old Data Card workable

OR

2)What are the Data Cards available in India Compatible with Windows 10.Definitely some Windows 10 Compatible Data Card are there ,as people carry Laptops (with Windows 10 as Operating System) in Air Flight

My E Mail ID *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

:)

KalyanGhosh1, May 27, 2019
  2. Gogo Tutu Win User

What are the various unlocked high speed data card available in India compatible with Windows 10?

There are many data cards available, but they are compatible up to Windows 7, 8 or 8.1 and none shows compatibility with Windows 10.

Currently I have Micromax data card, and internet is not connecting in Windows 10, therefore I downgraded to Windows 7.

Data Card in India Compatible with Windows 10 ce107b63-39dd-40c6-a0cd-abade3eaeb0f.png

Gogo Tutu, May 27, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 27, 2019
  4. Data Card in India Compatible with Windows 10

Gaphics card compatability with Win 10

Hello Graeme,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

a. Are you currently on Windows 10 or have rolled back to Windows 7?

b. Do you also get any compatibility error message related to graphics card while in Windows 10?

Apart from incompatibility, the issue might also arise due to corrupt graphics driver. In order to further diagnose the issue while in Windows 10, I would suggest you to try the following methods and check if the issue persists.

Step 1: Uninstall the Display Drivers

• Press “Windows Logo” + “X” keys on the keyboard.
    • Click on “Device Manager” from that list.
    • Expand the Display adapters from the device list, right click on the device driver and then select “Uninstall”.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to complete it and the restart the computer if prompted.
    • After the restart, you may again open the Device Manager and then click on the “Scan for hardware changes” button at the top of the
      Device Manager window and check if Windows 10 detects the display device and installs an appropriate driver for it automatically. If that happens, then check if it resolves the issue. If the issue persists, then go with the next step.
    Step 2: Check the Windows updates for any latest driver updates.

Check in Windows updates if any driver updates are available. If so, install the same and check if it helps.

Refer to the following link to install driver updates in Windows 10:

How to: Install and Update drivers in Windows 10

If Windows Update does not offer the latest Windows 10 driver, then try the next step.

Step 3: Install a previous version driver in compatibility mode:

Go to the manufacturer's website and search for the latest Windows 8.1 drivers available for the device model and then install it in compatibility mode by following the instructions given below.

Download and save the driver on the desktop.
    Install the driver in compatibility mode.

• Right click on the .exe file, and click on Properties.
    • Go to the Compatibility tab.
    • Check the box for Run this program in compatibility mode for:
    • Select Windows 8 (or any other compatible OS) in the list of Operating systems.
    • Click OK.
    • Double-click the executable file to install the driver and follow the onscreen instructions.
    • Reboot your computer.
    Additional information:

Make older programs compatible with this version of Windows

Hope this information is helpful. Do let us know if you need any further assistance, we'll be glad to assist you.

Harkanwar Singh, May 27, 2019
Thema:

Data Card in India Compatible with Windows 10

1. Data Card in India Compatible with Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Data Card India

2. New M2 card "not compatible" with windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New M2 card "not compatible" with windows 11: I bought a new M2 card. 2Tb.Installed it into my windows 11 desktop and initialised the drive. I can read-write to it. My current SSD is 500Gb and runs Windows 11.I used a I media device to install Windows 11 to my M2 card. The installation started but stalled saying...
  3. New M2 card "not compatible" with windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New M2 card "not compatible" with windows 11: I bought a new M2 card. 2Tb.Installed it into my windows 11 desktop and initialised the drive. I can read-write to it. My current SSD is 500Gb and runs Windows 11.I used a I media device to install Windows 11 to my M2 card. The installation started but stalled saying...
  4. Why an india credit card is not able to purchase Windows 11 Professional edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why an india credit card is not able to purchase Windows 11 Professional edition: Why does Microsoft india website does not accept an India credit card for purchase of Windows 11 Professional edition upgrade? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-an-india-credit-card-is-not-able-to-purchase/3368cf9f-b301-4838-899e-3902438bf066
  5. Graphical card driver not compatible with this version of windows

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Graphical card driver not compatible with this version of windows: Hello ! Today I noticed that some of my games lunched on the cpu instead of the gpu. So I wanted to change that but I didn't got accès to the nvidia control panel. I search that problem on Google and found that the last solution (other solutions failed) is to uninstall the...
  6. Sbi international visa card not working on ms store in India

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Sbi international visa card not working on ms store in India: Before anyone gives me a reply to contact microsoft help,i have done it multiple times and the contact numbers which were given are not working.i have paid in us dollars before using the same sbi card,why am I not able to do that IN MICROSOFT STORE and there are no external...
  7. Graphics card compatibly error

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Graphics card compatibly error: Equipment: Alienware 17 laptop Core I7-4710MQ, 16 GB memory, Intel hd graphics 4600, GTX 860M, 250 GB SSD, 500 GB HDD, Windows 10 pro 64-bit build 18363 Fortnite was giving an error saying I needed to update my gpu driver. When I update my driver, it says it isn't compatible...
  8. Graphics Card not Compatible with Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Graphics Card not Compatible with Windows 10?: Hello, I have a question. I have a graphics card that is compatible with win 7, but now I have upgraded to windows 10. Can no longer detect my graphics card. Should I buy a new one or can I upgrade my GPU so it can be compatible with win 10? Does windows 10 have a driver that...
  9. Graphics card compatibility

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Graphics card compatibility: Hi, I have ATI Radeon HD 4830 graphic card. I'd like to upgrade it to AMD R9 270 2GB DDR5 graphic card. Is the same slot that goes to Radeon HD 4830 is enough for R9 270? Do I need to upgrade Motherboard as well? Thanks 21576
  10. Motherboard to Graphics card compatibility

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Motherboard to Graphics card compatibility: I have an older graphics card, GeForce 9500gt, and I would like to find out if it will be compatible to a newer motherboard, Asus A88XM-A. I have been searching for a list that would let me just compare the two, but can't find too much information for devices that are older....