Windows 10: Data controlled by you notification

Discus and support Data controlled by you notification in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Won`t go away. Have to select yes or no but comes back. Have looked in Windows 10 notifications but nothing there. Any ideas please?[ATTACH][ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by TerryCotter, May 1, 2019.

1. Data controlled by you notification

Won`t go away. Have to select yes or no but comes back. Have looked in Windows 10 notifications but nothing there. Any ideas please? Data controlled by you notification 869edee9-5cb9-46d3-bfe8-708ce130c7a4?upload=true.png Data controlled by you notification 203ac844-cc77-49dd-b3d1-65d0b4c5e8f2?upload=true.png

:)

TerryCotter, May 1, 2019

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, May 1, 2019
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    no update notification

Hi Kent,

One possible cause why you're unable to receive notification is due to wrong configuration settings. To assist you better, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Are you able to receive notification before?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• Go to Control Panel and select Security and Maintenance.
    • Choose Change Security and Maintenance settings.
    • Put a check on the check box.
    • Click OK.

This will allow you to disable/enable specific types of messages, including messages about Windows Update, Internet security settings, User Account Control, Windows Backup, and more.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, May 1, 2019
  4. Data controlled by you notification

Microsoft News Notifications

Follow these steps to check if it works:

Step 1: Open the Windows Settings menu by pressing the Windows Key and “I,” or alternatively search for Settings in the Windows search bar and click the corresponding result.

Step 2: Click Notifications & Actions in the left-hand menu. This will take you to a screen providing access to all of the settings related to notifications and the Action Center.

Step 3: Click the System icon, then select Notifications and actions from the left-hand menu.

Step 4: Look for the Notifications subheading, where you will see a number of toggles for various types of notifications. The following is a list of the settings you can toggle on this screen:

• Get notifications from apps and other senders
    • Show notifications on the lock screen
    • Show alarms, reminders, and incoming VoIP calls on the lock screen
    • Hide notifications when duplicating my screen
    • Get tips, tricks, and suggestions as you use Windows
    You may just turn them off the notification as you need.

PeterPeng3, May 1, 2019
Thema:

Data controlled by you notification

1. Data controlled by you notification - Similar Threads - Data controlled notification

2. Data Loss Prevention notifications

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Data Loss Prevention notifications: I seem to be intermittently getting Data Loss Prevention notifications evaluating certain file operations on my pc. However my pc is not joined to any organization work or school so I am unsure why the policy is still in effect on my PC. It used to be part of an intune...
  3. Data Loss Prevention notifications

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Data Loss Prevention notifications: I seem to be intermittently getting Data Loss Prevention notifications evaluating certain file operations on my pc. However my pc is not joined to any organization work or school so I am unsure why the policy is still in effect on my PC. It used to be part of an intune...
  4. notifications for email from you

in Windows 10 Gaming
    notifications for email from you: this is a small matter but i'm going to ask anywayI usually get at least two, if not more, of the same repy from MS support. I don't use Outlook Mail for anything else. And even after I have clicked on all the responses, now the notificaiton number doesn't go away in the...
  5. notifications for email from you

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    notifications for email from you: this is a small matter but i'm going to ask anywayI usually get at least two, if not more, of the same repy from MS support. I don't use Outlook Mail for anything else. And even after I have clicked on all the responses, now the notificaiton number doesn't go away in the...
  6. App & Browser Control notification

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    App & Browser Control notification: So i noticed W10 is telling i should enable the App & Browser control feature in Windows Security. I didn't turn it ON yet since i needed to install Kaspersky which i prefer to use. Should i turn ON the App & Browser control feature ? I don't want it to conflict with...
  7. My Data Controlled by Me ???

My Data Controlled by Me ???: Why do you people do this ? My data is obviously not controlled by me because YOU stopped me from being able to control my data . To add this lie you are leaving people with the impression that you do not collect data but in truth you do ( just not for advertising...
  8. Your data controlled by you.

Your data controlled by you.: For the past few days, every time I sign onto my PC, a window opens that says Your data controlled by you. It forces me then to choose between sending and not sending more data. I choose not and then exit. However, as I said, this happens every time I start my PC. Hw can...
  9. "Your data, controlled by you" message in Word/Excel

"Your data, controlled by you" message in Word/Excel: Can anyone tell me how to get rid of this? I've gone through each of the subsequent screens and it disappears at the end, but reappears the next time I open Word and/or Excel. [ATTACH]...
  10. OCX DATA CONTROL AND W10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    OCX DATA CONTROL AND W10: I HAVE A PROGRAM CREATED WITH VB6 USING SOME OCX ACCESSING DATA. AFTER INSTALLATION ON NEW COMPUTER WITH WINDOWS 10, THE OCX CAN NOT RETREIVE DATA FROM THE ACCESS DATABASE. THE OCX ARE SHERIDAN DBCOMBO. I WANT TO FIX THIS,SOME ONE HELP?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. turn off Office Data controlled by you