Windows 10: Data Deduplication for Windows 10

Discus and support Data Deduplication for Windows 10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, I have found a program to activate Data Deduplication for Windows 8, 8.1 and 10. Weblink is: http://www.orontesprojects.com/?page_id=371... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by MarkJohnson, Apr 28, 2017.

1. Data Deduplication for Windows 10

MarkJohnson, Apr 28, 2017

2. Deduplication on Windows 10

Hi Erik,

Thank you for bringing up your query on Microsoft Community.

Sorry for the delay in response.

The issue you posted would be better suited in the TechNet forums; we would recommend posting your query in the TechNet forums
    for better assistance:

Technet forums

Abdul_Malik, Apr 28, 2017
  3. Deduplication on Windows 10

I am having some problems running Start-DedupJob on Windows 10. I got the feature installed sucessfully, but i am having some problems running DeDupJobs.

Data Deduplication failed to start job type "Optimization" on volume "X" with error "0x80565309". A required filter driver is either no installed, not loaded or not ready for service.

I cannot find anything regarding this error online, neither on the errorcode itself or on the whole error message.

I do not know if i am missing the driver, or if i have it loaded.

Had the same error on both 10240 and 10586.36 Build.

Thanks, Erik

Data Deduplication for Windows 10 [​IMG]

Erik Johansen, Apr 28, 2017
Thema:

Data Deduplication for Windows 10

1. Data Deduplication for Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Data Deduplication

2. how to fix windows 10 when I try to use a web page by entering data the screen reverts...

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to fix windows 10 when I try to use a web page by entering data the screen reverts...: reverts back to start page when trying to enter data on a web page https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-windows-10-when-i-try-to-use-a-web-page/36150057-6abb-45d0-b83c-5738e72a52cd
  3. recovering gpt partition without data loss

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    recovering gpt partition without data loss: i had a faulty mbr on an external backup drive so i ran partition magic fixmbr routine unfortunately it requires a restart to fix the drive, when i restarted it fixed my windows gpt drive not the external usb connected mbr drive. i need help with dos syntax to repair the boot...
  4. Can OS (C:) and Data (D:) Be Merged Into One?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can OS (C:) and Data (D:) Be Merged Into One?: So I have been fighting my laptop now for a least a year when it comes to saving space on my C drive. I can barely keep it at 15GB free and it feels like it fills up just by clicking it. My D drive on the other hand is mostly empty. I have moved everything I can that is not...
  5. Lost app data

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Lost app data: After upgrade to Windows 10 1903 I have lost app profiles and app data. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-app-data/e4570ea8-5c9f-4dbc-acf3-977a6125e183
  6. Hard Drive Data Transfer Using USB Cable Shows Only One Drive (The C: One), Instead Of Both...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hard Drive Data Transfer Using USB Cable Shows Only One Drive (The C: One), Instead Of Both...: Hi, Since my desktop is not working, I'm transferring the data from the partitioned WDC hard drive (two partitions, C: and D:) using a USB cable. The desktop hard drive (Disk 2 in image) appears on my laptop as a monolithic single drive (letter G: in image 1). It shows the...
  7. How many GB data is required to download windows 10 pro 64 bit OS????

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How many GB data is required to download windows 10 pro 64 bit OS????: I wish to download 64 bit windows 10 pro OS in a usb drive from media creation tool. How many GB of internet data is required to download windows 10 pro 64 bit OS????...
  8. locating and opening a lost file in APP Data Local Packages

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    locating and opening a lost file in APP Data Local Packages: I need help with locating and opening a file saved as a Temp File in APP Data/Local Packages. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/locating-and-opening-a-lost-file-in-app-data-local/4a7e29f1-96ad-47bb-b1ed-83119dbad4c0
  9. The best data usage monitors for Windows

in Windows 10 News
    The best data usage monitors for Windows: If you want to know how much data you are using on a Windows PC over time, you will have to use third-party programs for that. While you may check the Task Manager or Resource Monitor directly to get current readings, you will notice that these built-in tools are not suitable...
  10. Windows Server 2016 Data Deduplication users: please install KB3216755

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Server 2016 Data Deduplication users: please install KB3216755: Hi folks!Based on several customer bug reports, we have issued a critical fix for Data Deduplication in Windows Server 2016 in the most recent Windows update package, KB3216755. This patch fixes an issue where corruptions may appear in files larger than 2.2 TB. While we...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 data deduplication

2. data deduplication in windows 10

3. http://www.orontesprojects.com/?page_id=371

4. deduplication windows 10,
  5. windows 10 dedeuplication,
  6. windows 10 deduplication,
  7. installation deduplication windows 10,
  8. data deduplication windows 10,
  9. orontesprojects dedup,
  10. win10 data deduplication