Windows 10: Data deleted after deleting an account

Discus and support Data deleted after deleting an account in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, I suppose i lost my data, but may be it possible to restore. On my Windows 10 i created an additional Microsoft account, old one account was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AleksandrPetrov4, Jun 13, 2020.

1. Data deleted after deleting an account

Hello, I suppose i lost my data, but may be it possible to restore. On my Windows 10 i created an additional Microsoft account, old one account was left. After some use i delete it and was sure that old one account with all data on PC was separated. But it was too late when read the text. Is it possible to restore all the data which i have on my PC? Thank you in advance for your help.

:)

AleksandrPetrov4, Jun 13, 2020
  2. 10TaTioN Win User

Snow Leopard bug can delete entire account data

Data deleted after deleting an account [​IMG]

Data deleted after deleting an account 290px-Snow_Leopard_Desktop.png
    Source: iTWire

10TaTioN, Jun 14, 2020
  3. Krazy Owl Win User
    Deleting hotmail accounts?

Hi ! Is there any way even tricky to fully delete older hotmail accounts?

Krazy Owl, Jun 14, 2020
  4. Data deleted after deleting an account

Attempts to delete account result in freeze.

I'm trying to remove a user account off a Toshiba laptop but each time I try to delete the account, the User Accounts thingy freezes. Any ideas on how to delete the account?

beyond_amusia, Jun 14, 2020
Thema:

Data deleted after deleting an account

1. Data deleted after deleting an account - Similar Threads - Data deleted deleting

2. How to delete Microsoft store game data without deleting account?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to delete Microsoft store game data without deleting account?: Hello. Few months ago, i had downloaded a march of empires game from Microsoft store. But regarding some reasons, I want to restart my game on a new kingdom, but each time when i uninstall my game and re-download it, it is coming with old data, how can i delete my game data...
  3. delete data

in Windows 10 Gaming
    delete data: i was reseting my windows 11 pc and i didnt know that the reseter would delete other drives and it deleted about 1tb of data and i was wondering if theres a way to get it back because it was important stuff...
  4. delete data

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    delete data: i was reseting my windows 11 pc and i didnt know that the reseter would delete other drives and it deleted about 1tb of data and i was wondering if theres a way to get it back because it was important stuff...
  5. Data deleted

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Data deleted: Can data be recovered which is deleted while making new partition while installing windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/data-deleted/59d0f478-775f-4666-b39f-b36d028ba3dc
  6. Delete administrator account but keep the data

in Windows 10 Customization
    Delete administrator account but keep the data: I logged in my laptop using my school account. Now I want to transfer the admin right and all the data disk C:, D:, settings, etc. from this school account to my personal Microsoft account, then delete the school account from my laptop. How can I do it? Thanks in advance....
  7. Data Deleted

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Data Deleted: I Resetting windows 10 version 2004 my mistake all drive has deleted so all data deleted how to get it backup https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/data-deleted/25552629-d44c-4707-9866-08dce7917ab4
  8. Deleted data

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Deleted data: Hi all, My friend decided to use the software advanced system care to clean up his hdd of stuff. I have no clue what he did but it appears his F drive has been completely wiped and it was even removed from his file explorer. Under disc management it says there is 931 gb of...
  9. deleted data

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    deleted data: today i reset my windows 10 laptop i chosen only one drive to format where is my windows installed but when it completed my all the disks part erased completely why this happened and how i can recover my all erased data...
  10. delete data

in Windows 10 Customization
    delete data: I am sending this computer back to HP for repair. How can I delete apps, programs, folders, passwords, etc. to protect private information? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delete-data/fdbeba1c-1c40-4fec-b9b3-7514299beac8