Windows 10: Data Import

Discus and support Data Import in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have several computers running software built with .NET and is basically an sql database. I need to import data into this database on a monthly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Damian Gadal, Sep 26, 2019.

1. Data Import

I have several computers running software built with .NET and is basically an sql database. I need to import data into this database on a monthly basis, but strangely the import only works on one computer. I've spoken with the developer and he's baffled as to why this is. He thinks it might have something to do with how the permissions are set on the computer that actually allows the import. I've spoken with our IT Department and they have no idea where to look or what the problem could be. I need to resolve this so that I've got more than one machine that I can import data from. It's a simple comma delimited text file, so, we're not talking rocket since here. Could it be a Windows setting? Any ideas? Anyone?

:)

Damian Gadal, Sep 26, 2019

2. Edge Import Bookmarks from Chrome does not work

Hi,

To resolve your issue with Microsoft Edge, we suggest that you clear your browsing data. Please follow the steps below:

• Click on the 3 dots at the upper right corner of Edge.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Go to Clear browsing data.
    • Click on Choose what to clear > Clear.
    • Try to import your bookmarks from Chrome to Microsoft Edge.

Let us know how it goes.

Melowin Mar, Sep 26, 2019
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Sep 26, 2019
  4. Data Import

Importing photos

Hi Susie,

Is the phone not recognized or is it not importing the pictures automatically?

Is Nokia PC suite installed in your PC? Is that not recognizing the phone as well?

I would suggest you to open device manager and check if the device is listed in the device manager. Right click on the start button and click on Device manager. Check if the device is listed there . If it is listed, right click on the entry and click update
    driver. If the device is not listed, check if the device is listed under other categories. I would also suggest you to click on the 'View' menu button and click on "show hidden devices' and check if you find any entries related to your phone. Try these steps
    and let us know the results for further assistance.

Bennet Martin, Sep 26, 2019
Thema:

Data Import

1. Data Import - Similar Threads - Data Import

2. I copied files and important data to an external hard drive and i think it were just...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I copied files and important data to an external hard drive and i think it were just...: HelloI needed to bring back my notebook and transfered all my files to an external harddrive before i reset the notebook.Now i wanted to open the files on the new notebook but I have only shortcuts there. I'm not sure if I just copied the shortcuts or if it made it by...
  3. I copied files and important data to an external hard drive and i think it were just...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I copied files and important data to an external hard drive and i think it were just...: HelloI needed to bring back my notebook and transfered all my files to an external harddrive before i reset the notebook.Now i wanted to open the files on the new notebook but I have only shortcuts there. I'm not sure if I just copied the shortcuts or if it made it by...
  4. I copied files and important data to an external hard drive and i think it were just...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Stuck in a blue screen lock with a lot of important data in the laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in a blue screen lock with a lot of important data in the laptop: Hey guys... im stuck on a bluescreen loop and i can't find any solution related to this... last week my laptop shutdown during one of the updates and it has been malfunctioning ever since. When i tried to download the latest updates it ended up in an error and it didnt let me...
  6. Stuck in a blue screen lock with a lot of important data in the laptop

Stuck in a blue screen lock with a lot of important data in the laptop: Hey guys... im stuck on a bluescreen loop and i can't find any solution related to this... last week my laptop shutdown during one of the updates and it has been malfunctioning ever since. When i tried to download the latest updates it ended up in an error and it didnt let me...
  7. Stuck in a blue screen lock with a lot of important data in the laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. windows update device is missing important security and data,stuck in automatic update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows update device is missing important security and data,stuck in automatic update: Stuck in windows 11 automatic update after got back my laptop from repair shop,drivers wont update ,no sound https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-device-is-missing-important/93cd0be9-0c7a-49a7-9eba-d0b2179238dd
  9. windows update device is missing important security and data,stuck in automatic update

windows update device is missing important security and data,stuck in automatic update: Stuck in windows 11 automatic update after got back my laptop from repair shop,drivers wont update ,no sound https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-device-is-missing-important/93cd0be9-0c7a-49a7-9eba-d0b2179238dd
  10. i accidently formatted a youtube disk with my dads important data and he wants it back in 2...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i accidently formatted a youtube disk with my dads important data and he wants it back in 2...: Hello Microsoft. I've setup this pc that I accidently wiped the os in, Luckly. My dad has a flash drive of all the things you need to install windows 10, Unfortunately, in the setup I formatted a drive I should not have done, so when my dad wanted to see his data, he went...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. import windows data