Windows 10: Data, insights and listening to improve Windows 10 customer experience

Discus and support Data, insights and listening to improve Windows 10 customer experience in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Measuring the quality of Windows is a complex undertaking that requires gathering a variety of diagnostic signals from millions of devices within the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Mar 6, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

Data, insights and listening to improve Windows 10 customer experience

Source: Data, insights and listening to improve the customer experience | Windows Experience Blog

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

:)

Brink, Mar 6, 2019

2. Windows 10 Customer Experience Improvement Program

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Since you have opted out of Customer Experience Improvement Program, nothing will be shared with Microsoft.

The Microsoft Compatibility Appraiser & Program Data Updater are by design, these programs will not function unless you volunteer for the Customer Experience Improvement Program.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you have any further query on Windows, we are glad to assist you further.

Abdul_Malik, Mar 6, 2019
  3. How can I disable the Customer Experience Improvement Program in Windows 10

Hi Paul,

Before we assist further, I would like to ask you a few questions:

• Which Windows 10 edition are you using (Home, Pro, Education or Enterprise)?
    • Is your PC connected to domain network?

To disable Customer Experience Improvement Program on the PC, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows logo key on the keyboard, type
      Edit group policy and select the top most search result.
    • Navigate to the following path from the left side of the panel:
    • Computer configuration >
      Administrative Templates > System > Internet Communication Management.
    • From right side of the panel double click on
      Turn off Windows Customer Experience Improvement Program
    • Click on the Disable radio button from the window and select
      Apply and OK.
    • Close the window and check if the changes are effective.

If you are using Enterprise edition or on Domain network on the PC, please post your query in the TechNet forum for further assistance.

TechNet Forum link:

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-us/home?forum=win10itprovirt%2Cwin10itpronetworking%2Cwin10itprosecurity&filter=alltypes&sort=lastpostdesc

Write to us with the status of disabling Customer Experience Improvement Program on the PC on the same post for further assistance.
    Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Mar 6, 2019
  4. Dave44 Win User

Dave44, Mar 6, 2019
Thema:

1. Data, insights and listening to improve Windows 10 customer experience - Similar Threads - Data insights listening

2. Observations and Experience of a CUSTOMER

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Observations and Experience of a CUSTOMER: Let's get the obvious things out of the way. About six 6 years ago I created a Microsoft account using my then-current email. About 4 years ago I got hacked and had to change email my address. At that time Microsoft would not let me change the name of my account and said I...
  3. Observations and Experience of a CUSTOMER

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Observations and Experience of a CUSTOMER: Let's get the obvious things out of the way. About six 6 years ago I created a Microsoft account using my then-current email. About 4 years ago I got hacked and had to change email my address. At that time Microsoft would not let me change the name of my account and said I...
  4. Windows 10 Registry tweaks to improve Performance and Experience

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Registry tweaks to improve Performance and Experience: [ATTACH]If you want to make your Windows 10 operating system work seamlessly then this […] This article Windows 10 Registry tweaks to improve Performance and Experience first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  5. User Logoff Notification for Customer Experience Improvement Program

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    User Logoff Notification for Customer Experience Improvement Program: Windows keeps logging users out over the weekend, any way to disable this? submitted by /u/davidmang [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ifrqcy/user_logoff_notification_for_customer_experience/
  6. Improving the update discoverability experience for Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Improving the update discoverability experience for Windows 10: Based on your feedback, it is now easier for you to discover available Windows 10 feature updates, monthly non-security quality updates, and driver updates. Beginning with the August 2020 security update for Windows 10, when optional updates are detected by your device, they...
  7. How to improve bluetooth experience on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to improve bluetooth experience on Windows 10?: Hi all, I'm heavily considering a Windows 10 laptop to replace my macbook pro, but I use bluetooth headphones almost every single day and at least from my desktop and my Windows bootcamp experiences, its an absolute disaster for windows. When I pair first time, it works fine,...
  8. How to improve Windows 10 Multi Desktop Experience.

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to improve Windows 10 Multi Desktop Experience.: Hi, Have using windows 10 virtual desktop for many years. But experience is not that smooth when switching between Virtual Desktop. Is there any way to improve it.. Thanks....
  9. Improvements to HDR video experience in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Improvements to HDR video experience in Windows 10: Windows HD Color is all about bringing HDR and wide color gamut (WCG) content to your Windows devices. You might already be enjoying HDR video on your Xbox One S and Xbox One X. Now let’s talk about how we’re starting to bring HDR video to your PCs with our most recent...
  10. How to opt-out the Customer Experience Improvement Program on Windows

in Windows 10 News
    How to opt-out the Customer Experience Improvement Program on Windows: How to opt-out the Customer Experience Improvement Program on Windows 10 | Windows Central easy to to for those that want to do this 73984