Windows 10: data lose when upgraded to windows 11?

Discus and support data lose when upgraded to windows 11? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I just want to ask that will my data be loosed when upgraded t windows 11??... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AdityaKashyap1, Oct 22, 2021.

1. data lose when upgraded to windows 11?

I just want to ask that will my data be loosed when upgraded t windows 11??

:)

AdityaKashyap1, Oct 22, 2021
  2. Vijay B Win User

Catastrophic Loss of Programs and Data with upgrade to Windows 10. Is compensation from Windows warranted?

Hi,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

Did you upgrade to Windows 10 through Windows updates or ISO?

If you have upgraded to Windows 10 through Windows 10, then you will not lose any data. I would suggest you to check if the data and files are available in Windows.old folder. If you have performed a clean install from ISO, then the data cannot be retrieved
    unless if you have a backup of the data.

Post us the results after you try the above steps.

Vijay B, Oct 22, 2021
  3. Karla Alm Win User
    Adobe Flash message in IE 11

Hi Sandra,

To help you out with your concern, we suggest that you disable the add-ons in Internet Explorer 11. For step by step instructions, go to this

link
    , then look for the title Turning off and removing add-ons.

We also suggest that you reset Internet Explorer 11 through these steps:

• Go to Internet Explorer then click the Gear icon.
    • Choose Internet options > Advanced.
    • Click Reset.

(Note: If you have added Favorites, back up them first before resetting the browser. )

Should you need further assistance, let us know.

Regards.

Karla Alm, Oct 22, 2021
  4. qubit Win User

data lose when upgraded to windows 11?

How to install outlook express on windows xp with explorer 8?

This is an awkward problem to solve and one I don't think is worth the time and effort.

The OP would be better off either using a modern webmail service like gmail or outlook.com or using a modern email client like Windows Live Mail like FX-GMC suggested or Thunderbird from Mozilla. If nothing else, Outlook Distress was notorious for corrupting its data files and losing all your email in one easy step. Not worth it.

qubit, Oct 22, 2021
Thema:

data lose when upgraded to windows 11?

1. data lose when upgraded to windows 11? - Similar Threads - data lose upgraded

2. how to do windows 10 to 11 upgrade without internet and no losing data

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to do windows 10 to 11 upgrade without internet and no losing data: Dear bro, I would like to know step by step instructions " how to do windows 10 to 11 upgrade without internet and no losing data"Please check this solution.Best regards and thanks...
  3. how to do windows 10 to 11 upgrade without internet and no losing data

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to do windows 10 to 11 upgrade without internet and no losing data: Dear bro, I would like to know step by step instructions " how to do windows 10 to 11 upgrade without internet and no losing data"Please check this solution.Best regards and thanks...
  4. Repair Windows 11? Without losing data

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Repair Windows 11? Without losing data: Ever since I uninstalled OneDrive this happened when I tried to connect with Windows Mail https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/repair-windows-11-without-losing-data/42f710e2-f3e6-4a0c-aaf7-7ec791f91cde
  5. Repair Windows 11? Without losing data

Repair Windows 11? Without losing data: Ever since I uninstalled OneDrive this happened when I tried to connect with Windows Mail https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/repair-windows-11-without-losing-data/42f710e2-f3e6-4a0c-aaf7-7ec791f91cde
  6. How to upgrade Windows 11 Home to Windows 11 Pro without losing data

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to upgrade Windows 11 Home to Windows 11 Pro without losing data: New mini computer AMD with 2 x 500GB M.2 SSD with Windows 11 Pro should be exchanged from a extreme expensive energy consumption with powerful AMD with 1 x 500GB M.2 SSD with Windows 11 Home which is my standard computer....
  7. How to upgrade Windows 11 Home to Windows 11 Pro without losing data

How to upgrade Windows 11 Home to Windows 11 Pro without losing data: New mini computer AMD with 2 x 500GB M.2 SSD with Windows 11 Pro should be exchanged from a extreme expensive energy consumption with powerful AMD with 1 x 500GB M.2 SSD with Windows 11 Home which is my standard computer....
  8. If I upgrade my Windows 11 to Pro will it be a clean install, losing data

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If I upgrade my Windows 11 to Pro will it be a clean install, losing data: If I upgrade my Windows 11 to Pro will it be a clean install, losing data https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/if-i-upgrade-my-windows-11-to-pro-will-it-be-a/38d7d3d2-9462-4666-882c-456fd78f9f7e
  9. If I upgrade my Windows 11 to Pro will it be a clean install, losing data

If I upgrade my Windows 11 to Pro will it be a clean install, losing data: If I upgrade my Windows 11 to Pro will it be a clean install, losing data https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/if-i-upgrade-my-windows-11-to-pro-will-it-be-a/38d7d3d2-9462-4666-882c-456fd78f9f7e
  10. data lose when upgraded to windows 11?

data lose when upgraded to windows 11?: I just want to ask that will my data be loosed when upgraded t windows 11?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/data-lose-when-upgraded-to-windows-11/5f1eb522-77e7-4c6d-8252-2d4ad4d6cb31