Windows 10: Data loss after Windows10 Update?

Discus and support Data loss after Windows10 Update? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, community, I still have Windows 7 on my laptop (year 2015) I am aware that I can update to Win10 for free. However, I am still concerned about... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Tomek801, Sep 11, 2020.

1. Tomek801 Win User

Data loss after Windows10 Update?

Hello, community,

I still have Windows 7 on my laptop (year 2015) I am aware that I can update to Win10 for free. However, I am still concerned about the question of whether my data will be lost?

Does everything remain the same (desktop/own files ect pp) after the update?

:)

Tomek801, Sep 11, 2020
Thema:

Data loss after Windows10 Update?

1. Data loss after Windows10 Update? - Similar Threads - Data loss Windows10

2. Need to downgrade to windows10-without data loss

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need to downgrade to windows10-without data loss: Need to go back to windows 10, I had installed windows 11 in a uncomeatable device but i think it is making processor 100% usage which not good . I have iso file in my pen drive Also need to know which is better...
  3. Need to downgrade to windows10-without data loss

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need to downgrade to windows10-without data loss: Need to go back to windows 10, I had installed windows 11 in a uncomeatable device but i think it is making processor 100% usage which not good . I have iso file in my pen drive Also need to know which is better...
  4. Loss of data

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Loss of data: I recently signed into my schools Microsoft account on my personal computer. I managed to sign in and could use all of the facilities they offer. However, i decided to sign out of my schools Microsoft account and upon returning to my homepage I lost all of my data. I then...
  5. Loss of data

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Loss of data: I recently signed into my schools Microsoft account on my personal computer. I managed to sign in and could use all of the facilities they offer. However, i decided to sign out of my schools Microsoft account and upon returning to my homepage I lost all of my data. I then...
  6. data loss

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    data loss: I deleted one of the user accounts on my pc and all the data is also deleted. how can i find my data back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/data-loss/2db3f703-7bc9-4ab2-a55a-be585a53e095
  7. data loss

data loss: I deleted one of the user accounts on my pc and all the data is also deleted. how can i find my data back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/data-loss/2db3f703-7bc9-4ab2-a55a-be585a53e095
  8. Loss of Data

in Windows 10 Customization
    Loss of Data: I have been using a Windows 10 laptop. Everytime i turn my laptop On, i am losing all the data in all drives other than OSC. Also, it takes a lot of time to load displaying "Preparing Windows" text while loading. Please help me with the problem....
  9. Data loss

Data loss: I really need help my pc keeps loosing all of its data and i have to reinstall windows again and again and i don’t know the problem this is the 5th time its happened it only happens when i restart my pc its not every time only some times...
  10. 1809 update Data Loss

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    1809 update Data Loss: Perhaps my observations on the SB2 15", win 10, 1809 (!!!) can help with solving the "data loss problems with the update. 1 I have had no data loss or other hiccups with the update. 2 I had redirected the folders "pictures", "music", "videos" (but not "documents") from my...