Windows 10: Data Mining Module for excel

Discus and support Data Mining Module for excel in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am trying to help my son with Univ assignment and he has to do PCA. It appears that he needs to have the Data Mining Module installed. He has a 64... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BradTorry, Nov 20, 2020.

1. BradTorry Win User

Data Mining Module for excel

I am trying to help my son with Univ assignment and he has to do PCA. It appears that he needs to have the Data Mining Module installed. He has a 64 bit system but the module wont load. Does this mean he needs SQL server?

:)

BradTorry, Nov 20, 2020

2. does WP7 excel support or is there future plans to support data validation lists

HI all

just a quick question i was wondering, as the title suggests, if WP7 excel will support data validation lists as i know that the excel in WP6.5 did not. If the new excel does not support data validation lists is it possible to request that this feature be
    included in future updates as i find them quite handy.

look forward to a reply

all the best

killerfodder, Nov 20, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Automatically create process diagrams in Visio from Excel data

Source: Automatically create process diagrams in Visio from Excel data - Office Blogs

Brink, Nov 20, 2020
  4. John Sarc Win User

Bitlocker and Trusted Platform Module problems

We appreciate the screenshot you sent.

This issue usually occurs because the Trusted Platform Module (TPM)
    uses the manufacturer driver and not the Windows built-in Trusted Platform Module driver.

To resolve this, you can manually uninstall and reinstall Trusted Platform Module. To do so, see the steps below:

• Open Device Manager on the device on which you are experiencing the issue
    • Uninstall the Trusted Platform Module driver.

Give us an update after following the troubleshooting steps provided.

John Sarc, Nov 20, 2020
Thema:

1. Data Mining Module for excel - Similar Threads - Data Mining Module

2. Diagnostic Data Mining

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Diagnostic Data Mining: I was tasked with discovering how Microsoft gathers its diagnostic information from its users. I'm aware of the initial setup which gives Microsoft the right to access and export this information. But what tools are they using to automatically pull this data from its...
  3. Diagnostic Data Mining

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Diagnostic Data Mining: I was tasked with discovering how Microsoft gathers its diagnostic information from its users. I'm aware of the initial setup which gives Microsoft the right to access and export this information. But what tools are they using to automatically pull this data from its...
  4. Diagnostic Data Mining

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Mine craft data deleted...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mine craft data deleted...: Hi, my computer locked me out the other day and the only way i could get back in was by restarting everything, deleting everything on my computer and starting again. i assumed that all my minecraft data would be saved with my account but have just logged on to find this is...
  6. Converting Excel Data to Powershell Script

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Converting Excel Data to Powershell Script: How would I go about converting Excel Data to Powershell Script? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/converting-excel-data-to-powershell-script/5c4fc5ae-3d65-4f9e-aef3-f6daad5910de"
  7. Use Power Pivot data in excel

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Use Power Pivot data in excel: Install Office 365 on my computer and I want to use Power Pivot data, I think I install an add-on but I'm not sure if it works in excel for external data control so I do not have to repeatedly copy the data. Someone knows how I can make use of this function that will help...
  8. Excel Using control to copy data

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Excel Using control to copy data: Hi ,,I want to copy =e7,=e9,=e11,, you know what I mean, select a cell, press Ctrl and select down a part of a column, but each cell says =e7,=e8,=e9,=e10,,,what I want is =e7,=e9,=e11,=e13,,can someone tell me how please instead of me having to type in each cell. 120274
  9. re windows 10 data mining prevention

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    re windows 10 data mining prevention: just found this.... Novicorp Remove Windows 10 Spying Features 1.2.0000 Portable http://download.cnet.com/Remove-Wind...-76449826.html have run the program, but not sure how to check if spying is disabled or not...... wondered if if anyone had opinions on this app ?...
  10. O & O shutup10 data mining disabler

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    O & O shutup10 data mining disabler: . OO ShutUp10 - Do not use Windows 10 without it! | NotebookReview hope that's ok putting the link in quotes....O&O produce a free, portable app that allows the data mining properties of Windows 10 to be disabled .... wondered ed if anyone had any experience of this.....