Windows 10: Data Protection Manager - Backup for SQL Developer DB's

Discus and support Data Protection Manager - Backup for SQL Developer DB's in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Good day all.I would like to find out how we can back up or if it’s even possible to backup SQL Developer Edition with DPM 2019 Version:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RobenCollen, May 26, 2022.

1. Data Protection Manager - Backup for SQL Developer DB's

Good day all.I would like to find out how we can back up or if it’s even possible to backup SQL Developer Edition with DPM 2019 Version: 10.19.379.0When creating a protection group, we can see the server that we need to backup and we can see the folders/drives, we do not see the SQL server options that we can see on a SQL Standard server. As seen below is an example of what I see:The top server is the Developer edition, bottom is a STD Edition.I was not able to find any information regarding this. I also don't know if this is posted in the correct section as this is the first time posting a qu

:)

RobenCollen, May 26, 2022

2. SQL: Importing/Loadin in SQL DB using Excel

Hi All,

Not sure if this is the right place to post this.

I have an excel workbook with two sheets.

I want to continuously load data from this workbook in SQL DB.

I was successful in importing it once using SQL server import export tool.

The tool automatically created the tables and columns based on Excel's sheet and column names.

Now the data in my excel is updated (for the same columns).

My excel will have new data everyday.

How I can make sure that the new data is added in the DB , but I do not want to drop the old data?

Appreciate your suggestions.

Note: I am a novice in SQl server and just learnt about the above tool using different blogs and videos.

Thanks,

Aditya

AdityaKotiyal1, May 26, 2022
  3. SNM
    SNM Win User
    Need system for Android App Development and Other Java Development and DB work

Hello team,

I am looking for a lower to mid range PC which will be used in Development such as Android App development, java, DB and other related task, NO GAMING at all suggest some proper PC.

My Budget is INR 25,000, I have tried multiple build maker website but using core i3 6th ot 7th gen prices are going above 30,000. I dont have much knowledge about AMD, please suggest a build in the price I have given.

A ref: https://in.pcpartpicker.com/list/gL8tBP

4. Data Protection Manager - Backup for SQL Developer DB's

backup protected dvds

I want to create backup copies of my favorite DVD collections and I tried Nero but it said that the DVDs are protected. I tried looking for another software and I found this list of DVD copy software that claimed to be the best for copying protected DVDs. I need a feedback from someone who has tried using any of these software before I'll buy one. I just want to make sure so I can burn my DVDs and not my money. If you have any other suggestions or recommendations I would really appreciate it.

BurningNewbie, May 26, 2022
Thema:

Data Protection Manager - Backup for SQL Developer DB's

1. Data Protection Manager - Backup for SQL Developer DB's - Similar Threads - Data Protection Manager

2. Can I use SQL Server Management Studio with SQL 2016 Express Edition for managing data used...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I use SQL Server Management Studio with SQL 2016 Express Edition for managing data used...: We have Biometric devices across multiple of our branches from where we collect attendance data on a cloud server running SQL 2016 Express Edition. Can we use SQL Server Management Studio along with it?We are only collecting information within the organization and using to...
  3. Data Protection Manager - Backup for SQL Developer DB's

Data Protection Manager - Backup for SQL Developer DB's: Good day all.I would like to find out how we can back up or if it’s even possible to backup SQL Developer Edition with DPM 2019 Version: 10.19.379.0When creating a protection group, we can see the server that we need to backup and we can see the folders/drives, we do not see...
  4. HOWTO: export RDConnectionBroker SQL DB in human readable format?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HOWTO: export RDConnectionBroker SQL DB in human readable format?: Does anyone have a procedure for exporting dumping the RDConnectionBroker database in a human readable format such as xml or a programming object?I am working with Server 2019 Std ver 1809 OS Build 17763.2452Is it possible to connect to the RDConnectionBroker database using...
  5. SQL 2019 Developer Installation issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SQL 2019 Developer Installation issue: While installing SQL 2019 Developer edition on Windows 2019 i am getting the below error"VS Shell installation has failed with exit code 1603."I am able to install all other components except for Integration Services...
  6. SQL 2019 Developer Installation issue

SQL 2019 Developer Installation issue: While installing SQL 2019 Developer edition on Windows 2019 i am getting the below error"VS Shell installation has failed with exit code 1603."I am able to install all other components except for Integration Services...
  7. Facing issues with System Center Data Protection Manager Backup jobs

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Facing issues with System Center Data Protection Manager Backup jobs: Backup jobs are failing with below mentioned error in System Center Data Protection Manager:Error Details: Description: The used disk space on the computer running DPM for the replica of System Protection Computer\System Protection has exceeded the threshold value of 90%, or...
  8. ODBC Connection to Oracle SQL Developer

in Windows 10 Customization
    ODBC Connection to Oracle SQL Developer: I had posted this in the Oracle Community. They closed my post and told me to check with the .Net/Windows community. am developing an app for a client that will be using Oracle for the back end and MS Access for the front end.The attached image is the error I get when...
  9. Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio: Too Large Result Set Disconnects DB

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio: Too Large Result Set Disconnects DB: Good Evening, This is an issue I have when connecting to a DB on another VPN/Domain using the cisco VPN client. Though the DB in question is on another domain, once connected via the client. Can access servers in both domains for file transfer etc. So typically only one...
  10. Win7 Backup Data Management

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Win7 Backup Data Management: I continue to use the Win 7 User Data Backups even after I upgraded from Win7 to Win10. I do not use the File History Backups offered with Win 10. My question regards the datasets saved by the Win7 Backup procedure. I notice my backups include multiple dated Backup Sets...