Windows 10: Data recovery from USB

Discus and support Data recovery from USB in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello, Recently I decided to reinstall Windows and used USB flash drive for it. I downloaded Media Creation Tool but used the wrong USB and now its... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ness-da-k1ng, Dec 18, 2020.

1. Data recovery from USB

Hello,

Recently I decided to reinstall Windows and used USB flash drive for it. I downloaded Media Creation Tool but used the wrong USB and now its data is gone. I tried some apps to recover but they didn't help. How can I recover my data? Thanks in advance

submitted by /u/ness-da-k1ng
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ness-da-k1ng, Dec 18, 2020
  2. yogurt_21 Win User

Data recovery software

The Big Useful List Of Free Useful Programs To Use Usually For Free

click the top spoiler and then look down to recovery.

All of the suggestions in the old threads were consolidated into that one.

yogurt_21, Dec 18, 2020
  3. streetfighter 2, Dec 18, 2020
  4. slim142 Win User

Data recovery from USB

Data Recovery for Mac (OSX Capitan) ?

Anybody knows of a good data recovery software for mac? Preferably free?

I use Active@ Data Recovery for Windows, but honestly no idea what to use for Mac OSX.

Any suggestions?

slim142, Dec 18, 2020
Thema:

Data recovery from USB

1. Data recovery from USB - Similar Threads - Data recovery USB

2. Recovery drive from USB

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recovery drive from USB: Hi, Running Win 11 and want to start using some backup for emergencies.For recover drive, the method below is easy to follow, UNTIL item 3 as it comes with a warning before "NEXT" which warns that all files will be erased. If my USB fails, and I do not get the transfer, does...
  3. Recovery drive from USB

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recovery drive from USB: Hi, Running Win 11 and want to start using some backup for emergencies.For recover drive, the method below is easy to follow, UNTIL item 3 as it comes with a warning before "NEXT" which warns that all files will be erased. If my USB fails, and I do not get the transfer, does...
  4. Data recovery from windows format

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Data recovery from windows format: I accidently downloaded microsoft windows 11 setup on my external storage and it erased all my data and made a new partition , how can i restore my partition and get my data back please they are important...
  5. Data recovery from windows format

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Data recovery from windows format: I accidently downloaded microsoft windows 11 setup on my external storage and it erased all my data and made a new partition , how can i restore my partition and get my data back please they are important...
  6. Data recovery from windows format

7. Data recovery from windows format

8. Recovery from a USB recovery disk

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Recovery from a USB recovery disk: Hello,Please can you help.My 1tb hdd in my laptop has crashed. Fortunately, I created a USB Recovery disk.I purchased a 250gb ssd as a replacement, intending to use a portable drive for storage and ssd just for boot and apps.I tried recovering from USP Recovery disk, but it...
  9. USB data recovery

USB data recovery: Hi I am charan I had stored all my photos and videos in a USB drive after a few weeks. I can't find my photos and files and it is blank Can I know are there any free use software for USB data recovery Can I get help Please? Thanks...
  10. Recovery from a usb and activation.

Recovery from a usb and activation.: I have got some serious problems after updating the windows 10, I would like to know that if I use my recovery usb drive to go back to different old version of windows 10 will it ask me for activation key? I do not have the activation key as it came activated when I bought my...