Windows 10: Data Recovery in Windows OS without using 3rd party applications?

Discus and support Data Recovery in Windows OS without using 3rd party applications? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have accidentally formatted one of my hard disk drive partitions. And now I want to recover the files back. How can I do this thing without... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by KDSS Technologies, Nov 13, 2018.

1. Data Recovery in Windows OS without using 3rd party applications?

I have accidentally formatted one of my hard disk drive partitions. And now I want to recover the files back. How can I do this thing without installing and using any 3rd party apps and with just some Windows OS commands?

:)

KDSS Technologies, Nov 13, 2018
  2. slim142 Win User

Data Recovery for Mac (OSX Capitan) ?

Anybody knows of a good data recovery software for mac? Preferably free?

I use Active@ Data Recovery for Windows, but honestly no idea what to use for Mac OSX.

Any suggestions?

slim142, Nov 13, 2018
  3. yogurt_21 Win User
    Data recovery software

The Big Useful List Of Free Useful Programs To Use Usually For Free

click the top spoiler and then look down to recovery.

All of the suggestions in the old threads were consolidated into that one.

yogurt_21, Nov 13, 2018
  4. Yaqub K Win User

Data Recovery in Windows OS without using 3rd party applications?

Windows Mail and 3rd party messages

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Please assist me with the following information related to this issue:

• May I know what exactly do you mean when you say "download messages from 3rd party into Windows Mail"?
    • Are you referring to Mail app on Windows 10? If so, are you able to receive any send email via Mail app?

If you are facing issues with Mail app, I suggest
    run the in-built Windows Store app troubleshooter and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X..

• Click on Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• On the left pane, click on View All.

• Click on Windows Store apps to run the troubleshooter.
    Let us know if the issue is resolved or if you require further assistance.

Yaqub K, Nov 13, 2018
Thema:

Data Recovery in Windows OS without using 3rd party applications?

1. Data Recovery in Windows OS without using 3rd party applications? - Similar Threads - Data Recovery without

2. Issue with location on 3rd party application

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issue with location on 3rd party application: I am having issues with location on 2 3rd party application that deal with online poker and also online sports betting. Both cant locate me and I am not able to get on the to do things. One is a download on my desktop and the other is using google chrome. I can access from...
  3. Issue with location on 3rd party application

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with location on 3rd party application: I am having issues with location on 2 3rd party application that deal with online poker and also online sports betting. Both cant locate me and I am not able to get on the to do things. One is a download on my desktop and the other is using google chrome. I can access from...
  4. How to connect Tablet to Network, without 3rd party application?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to connect Tablet to Network, without 3rd party application?: How can I connect my tablet to our computer network? We have a network of computers connected to each other, and I would like the ability to add a tablet to the network. That way we can access/view/map files from the network onto the tablet. I would like to be able to walk...
  5. How to connect Tablet to Network, without 3rd party application?

How to connect Tablet to Network, without 3rd party application?: How can I connect my tablet to our computer network? We have a network of computers connected to each other, and I would like the ability to add a tablet to the network. That way we can access/view/map files from the network onto the tablet. I would like to be able to walk...
  6. How to connect Tablet to Network, without 3rd party application?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Use of legacy 3rd party software

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Use of legacy 3rd party software: With Windows 11 can I still run legacy 3rd party software as administrator? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/use-of-legacy-3rd-party-software/3a0dbfaa-5718-4f40-b531-6589e1a35fdd
  8. Use of legacy 3rd party software

Use of legacy 3rd party software: With Windows 11 can I still run legacy 3rd party software as administrator? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/use-of-legacy-3rd-party-software/3a0dbfaa-5718-4f40-b531-6589e1a35fdd
  9. Using 3rd Party Imaging Software

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Using 3rd Party Imaging Software: When creating a disk image is it necessary to backup all partitions on the diskor only c:?What would happen when try to restore an image of c:,will it try to delete all other partitions or simply replace c:?Also, Window Disk Management is reporting 2 drives C: and Disk 0...
  10. 3rd party applications not detecting microphone.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    3rd party applications not detecting microphone.: Hello, I recently did a full reset of my PC and my microphone stopped detecting any sound on 3rd party applications like browsers or Discord. When I try to record anything, silence is recorded. However it works perfectly fine on all native Windows apps and surprisingly...