Windows 10: Data Recovery Tool

Discus and support Data Recovery Tool in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I'm looking for a totally free recovery tool I recently downloaded easeus but realized you only get to recover 500mb then you have to upgrade so if... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by gibbsy09, Mar 22, 2019.

1. gibbsy09 Win User

Data Recovery Tool

Hi I'm looking for a totally free recovery tool I recently downloaded easeus but realized you only get to recover 500mb then you have to upgrade so if there is a tool out there that is free and lets you recover more than 500mb I would appreciate the help thanks.

:)

gibbsy09, Mar 22, 2019
  2. yogurt_21 Win User

Data recovery software

The Big Useful List Of Free Useful Programs To Use Usually For Free

click the top spoiler and then look down to recovery.

All of the suggestions in the old threads were consolidated into that one.

yogurt_21, Mar 22, 2019
  3. streetfighter 2, Mar 22, 2019
  4. slim142 Win User

Data Recovery Tool

Data Recovery for Mac (OSX Capitan) ?

Anybody knows of a good data recovery software for mac? Preferably free?

I use Active@ Data Recovery for Windows, but honestly no idea what to use for Mac OSX.

Any suggestions?

slim142, Mar 22, 2019
Thema:

Data Recovery Tool

1. Data Recovery Tool - Similar Threads - Data Recovery Tool

2. Data recovery

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Data recovery: I have recently found out that my microsoft account was linked to the main admin account of my mothers laptop.I made a new account with admin status, but i read this during the deletion process: Data on this device will be deleted as well.Could you provide any information on...
  3. Data Recovery

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Data Recovery: I would like to know how long does one-drive store data after the lapsing of licence? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/data-recovery/2f085b99-536e-429b-897a-fa84e5035765
  4. Data recovery

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Data recovery: hello everyone, i have a question about data recovery, i have some important data on an external hard drive but the hard drive is making noise and is no longer detected by windows except in the device manager which puts an unknown device, is there any software to recover...
  5. Data recovery

Data recovery: Data recovery software https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/data-recovery/94f51e0a-7217-4ef7-be8c-c8f54ae041f3
  6. Recovery tool

Recovery tool: I tried to create a recovery usb, but got message that it couldn't because some files are missing. Help? Can I use the windows media creation tool to repair missing files? Thanks...
  7. Data Recovery Tool

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Data Recovery Tool: Hi I'm looking for a totally free recovery tool I recently downloaded easeus but realized you only get to recover 500mb then you have to upgrade so if there is a tool out there that is free and lets you recover more than 500mb I would appreciate the help thanks. 129382
  8. Recovery of data

Recovery of data: laptop was installed with Windows 10. Somehow Windows OS got corrupted hence we had to reinstall the OS again before taking the backup. Hence created the backup on external hard disk without bitlocker. But now we are trying access the data, it is asking for bitlocker key. We...
  9. Good data recovery tool for deleted files?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Good data recovery tool for deleted files?: I ran an Acronis "Cleanup" utility that supposedly completely removes Acronis products from a computer. Either I had a serious disk problem at the same time, or it also deletes backup files ... including non-Acronis backup files. Is there a good, safe, reputable data recovery...
  10. Data recovery

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Data recovery: Hi all, So my laptop died [I do know a dead one when I see one] during a writing session. Totally dead. 2 uninterrupted hours of stream-of-consciousness with background saves every 5 minutes so I guessed I lost 5 minutes worth, max. How wrong am I? My problem is that...