Windows 10: Data recovery

Discus and support Data recovery in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I forgot my laptop password and it didn't give me the option of choosing to sign in with my Microsoft account so I had to format it by pressing shift... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by BabayemiSamuel, Nov 8, 2019.

1. Data recovery

I forgot my laptop password and it didn't give me the option of choosing to sign in with my Microsoft account so I had to format it by pressing shift down while restarting and erasing the system files and settings. I was hoping it would only affect my settings but right now all my file and software are gone I don't know if there's anything that can be done to retrieve them because they are very important for me. I would be extremely grateful for any solution. Thank you very much.

:)

BabayemiSamuel, Nov 8, 2019
  2. yogurt_21 Win User

Data recovery software

The Big Useful List Of Free Useful Programs To Use Usually For Free

click the top spoiler and then look down to recovery.

All of the suggestions in the old threads were consolidated into that one.

yogurt_21, Nov 8, 2019
  3. slim142 Win User
    Data Recovery for Mac (OSX Capitan) ?

Anybody knows of a good data recovery software for mac? Preferably free?

I use Active@ Data Recovery for Windows, but honestly no idea what to use for Mac OSX.

Any suggestions?

slim142, Nov 8, 2019
  4. Data recovery

Data recovery software

I'm giving Recuva a shot. Mussels posted a thread about data recovery and that was on the top of the list. I'll give that one a shot next if Reuva doesn't cut it. Thanks Wizz.

It'd be nice if this thread was unlocked, cleaned up, and sticky'd in this section. Just saying. *Wink Data recovery ;)

Radical_Edward, Nov 8, 2019
Thema:

Data recovery

1. Data recovery - Similar Threads - Data recovery

2. Overwritten data recovery

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Overwritten data recovery: what happens when i delete a file before encryption. Can someone easily get my data If I use double factory data reset along with putting some random videos just for overwriting, can someone get my data by recovery tools ? #NEED_HELP !!...
  3. Recovering partitions using Kyhi's Rescue Disk Power Data Recovery too

in Windows 10 Support
    Recovering partitions using Kyhi's Rescue Disk Power Data Recovery too: Two days ago my laptop would not boot up and I got an 0xC000 0098 error code. Using bootrec /buildBCD did not work, and bootrec reported that it found 0 windows partitions on the laptop, even though I multiboot that system between a "production" install and a "scratch-test"...
  4. Apps Data Recovery from FileHistory and OneDrive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Apps Data Recovery from FileHistory and OneDrive: About a month ago, my laptop Windows 10 crashed. I restored Windows 10 with my recovery drive. When I re-installed a Diarium app on the newly installed Windows 10, all my eight months of journal in the Diarium app disappeared. Before the crash I had synced my laptop with...
  5. Failed Seagate Expansion Drive -Any Chance of Data Recovery

in Windows 10 Support
    Failed Seagate Expansion Drive -Any Chance of Data Recovery: The portable USB Seagate Expansion drive I use to backup my laptop appears to have expired after 5 years. This is annoying since it contains the Reflect backup of the initial state of my new laptop. The blue LED on the drive lights, there is an ominous whining on connection...
  6. Recovery of data

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Recovery of data: I accidently created recovery drive on external hard drive and all my data in that drive was deleted. How can I recover the data. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recovery-of-data/f092f56e-58b9-42e3-a99d-f3796cb7300d
  7. quick format- data recovery

quick format- data recovery: Accident I did quick format of D drive (windows 10), the data is in drive, I am not able to see any why to recover the data, can any one guide https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/quick-format-data-recovery/5e55eb45-391a-45da-9a08-50e709c2d7a9
  8. Recoverit Data Recovery Software for Windows review

in Windows 10 News
    Recoverit Data Recovery Software for Windows review: In the modern age of digitisation, it is important to seek out a trustworthy data recovery system that secures the contents within a workstation. Corrupted memory cards, hardware malfunction, cyber viruses, file misplacements and accidental deletions are just some of the...
  9. Recover lost files with EaseUS data recovery software

in Windows 10 News
    Recover lost files with EaseUS data recovery software: It’s always a good idea to have data recovery software installed on the computer as it could help you get you out of most sticky situations. With the free data recovery software such as EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Pro, there’s a good chance that you can recover the files that...
  10. How to use QuickBooks Auto Data Recovery Application ?

How to use QuickBooks Auto Data Recovery Application ?: The Quickbooks enterprise support team are always available to help their customers. Customer service team executives are aware of the importance of storing your financial data. The question arises; do you remember doing it? It is important that each organization has a backup...