Windows 10: DATA REQUIRED TO DOWNLOAD THE FILES OF WINDOWS 10 SETUP

Discus and support DATA REQUIRED TO DOWNLOAD THE FILES OF WINDOWS 10 SETUP in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; HOW MUCH DATA(internet) IT TAKES TO DOWNLOAD THE FILES FOR WINDOWS 10 SETUP... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by A.K.YADAV1, Jan 10, 2019.

1. DATA REQUIRED TO DOWNLOAD THE FILES OF WINDOWS 10 SETUP

HOW MUCH DATA(internet) IT TAKES TO DOWNLOAD THE FILES FOR

WINDOWS 10 SETUP

:)

A.K.YADAV1, Jan 10, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 10, 2019
  3. Windows 10 forced download

To stop the download, uninstall the KB3035583 update (under "Control Panel > Windows Update > Installed Updates").

To get rid of the C:\$Windows.~BT folder:
    • Right-click on your C: drive.
    • Select "Properties".
    • Click on [ Disk Cleanup ]
    • After the initial scan: If you have a [ Clean up system files ] button, click it and wait for the second scan to finish.
    • Scroll down the list and look for "Temporary Windows installation files" (its size should be in the gigabytes range); check the box.
    • Click on [ OK ] to start the clean-up.

Static~Charge, Jan 10, 2019
  4. m4gicfour Win User

DATA REQUIRED TO DOWNLOAD THE FILES OF WINDOWS 10 SETUP

Windows 10 forced download

^This, then reboot and go to manually update windows. Find KB3035583 in the list of available updates, right-click and "Hide this update" so it doesn't get installed again next go around.

m4gicfour, Jan 10, 2019
Thema:

DATA REQUIRED TO DOWNLOAD THE FILES OF WINDOWS 10 SETUP

1. DATA REQUIRED TO DOWNLOAD THE FILES OF WINDOWS 10 SETUP - Similar Threads - DATA REQUIRED DOWNLOAD

2. How many GB data is required to download windows 10 pro 64 bit OS ????

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How many GB data is required to download windows 10 pro 64 bit OS ????: I want to download WINDOWS 10 in my HP Laptop. Please help me to know the size of the Windows. How much GB data is required to download Windows 10 in my laptop ???...
  3. Laptop Windows 10 setup? Diagnostic data?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop Windows 10 setup? Diagnostic data?: It is indicated there that I should send diagnostic data to Microsoft but I have the possibility to choose between "Complete" and "Simple Which is better? If I choose Complete or Simple If you could help me, I'd really appreciate it Laptop Windows 10 Einrichtung?...
  4. How many GB data is required to download windows 10 pro 64 bit OS????

How many GB data is required to download windows 10 pro 64 bit OS????: I wish to download 64 bit windows 10 pro OS in a usb drive from media creation tool. How many GB of internet data is required to download windows 10 pro 64 bit OS????...
  5. files for Windows 10 setup

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    files for Windows 10 setup: I just wonder how much data it takes to download files for Windows 10 setup https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/files-for-windows-10-setup/09231b01-31e1-4d3d-a90d-f2ba3a8c939a"
  6. curious, where is the downloaded nvidia setup file?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    curious, where is the downloaded nvidia setup file?: nvidia said it had an updated driver, so I clicked run, but when I go to view in folder from edge, folder is empty? So where does it go? Also name of file did not mention windows 10? But it is installing now anyway. 125029
  7. curious, where is the downloaded nvidia setup file?

in Windows 10 Support
    curious, where is the downloaded nvidia setup file?: nvidia said it had an updated driver, so I clicked run, but when I go to view in folder from edge, folder is empty? So where does it go? Also name of file did not mention windows 10? But it is installing now anyway. 125029
  8. Data requirements for window 10 updates

Data requirements for window 10 updates: How much Data will be uswd to perform windows 10 updates https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/data-requirements-for-window-10-updates/99308d0a-fbd6-4d05-ae06-7a660ab78094
  9. Setup now requiring EFI

Setup now requiring EFI: I corrupted my win10 install with a bad driver update. I updated 5 drivers at the same time, Ya, I know bad idea. So I pulled out my USB stick with an older win 10 iso on it. I have used this version twice before. I booted to that USB stick,and started the win10 install. I...
  10. Install SETUP file after download

Install SETUP file after download: A friend has downloaded Win 10 to a Win 7 PC. Now he wants to install. A directory (folder) contains the files, with SETUP.exe to kick off the process, but I don't recall where it is located. Been too long, so please jog my memory. Was it GWX? Or perhaps my friend can...