Windows 10: Data reset problem

Discus and support Data reset problem in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Helloi am just asking. Some time agowhen i was trying to reset my PCi found out that i could not wipe it due to apparent corrupted files. I am asking... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by tom.01_716, Aug 23, 2021.

1. Data reset problem

Helloi am just asking. Some time agowhen i was trying to reset my PCi found out that i could not wipe it due to apparent corrupted files. I am asking nowis there a workaround for that issueIt is unlikely I could pinpoint files so I am here to askis there a software or service that allows me to perform a hard wipe on all disksremoving everythingand only leave a fresh copy of windowsI could really use some help here.

:)

tom.01_716, Aug 23, 2021

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Aug 23, 2021
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Aug 23, 2021
  4. meebers Win User

Data reset problem

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Mobile

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Aug 23, 2021
Thema:

Data reset problem

1. Data reset problem - Similar Threads - Data reset problem

2. Reset windows and lost data

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reset windows and lost data: I reset my computer without backing up the content library on FL Studio which has all of my recordings. I made sure to reset but to keep my files and FL Studio wasnt even one of the programs the reset listed would be deleted. When i did the reset i downloaded fl studio and...
  3. Data needed to reset pc

Data needed to reset pc: Hello Microsoft . I want to reset my pc but it would take more than 4 gb of internet and i have only 3 gb i am using 32 bit system . Can i reset my pc in 3 gb of data...
  4. Computer Factory Data Reset

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Computer Factory Data Reset: My laptop first ran on LUnix and then I downloaded Windows 10. Will my laptop return to LUnix if I do a factory data reset? Is it safe to do a factory data reset? Thank You For Your Help!!! submitted by /u/Silver-College-1508 [link] [comments]...
  5. Factory Data Reset

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Factory Data Reset: Is there an easy way to backup all my files and factory data reset a windows 10 laptop? submitted by /u/Complex_River [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jyg8ic/factory_data_reset/
  6. How to reset a game apps data when it actually dosn't reset the data

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to reset a game apps data when it actually dosn't reset the data: So i downloaded asphalt 9 and i wanted to reset my age so i wanted to clear the data i went on the advanced options on the app and pressed reset. i went back on the game and the data wasn't reset all my cars and levels and age was still there :....
  7. Data Problems

Data Problems: Yesterday I logged into my windows 10 account and everything was working fine and I went on with my usual day, but today when I logged in, it gave me a message saying signing off or something like that. But when I finally logged back in, all my files like apps, games,...
  8. Data after Windows reset

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Data after Windows reset: Hello my friends. It's about this tutorial. If I select option Remove everything would Windows delete files from partition on which Windows was installed or other partitions? 131227
  9. Data Usage - How to Reset ?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Data Usage - How to Reset ?: ....... does anybody got an idea how to reset the Data Usage back to 0 ? Any help would be greatly appreciated ....... 14216
  10. How to reset Data Usage ?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to reset Data Usage ?: In Settings > Network & Internet > Data Usage : data usage is monitored this day to one month back , this is entirely useless since usually people try to monitor their usage since last bill , windows 8.1 allowed resetting of counter in any specific day so the counter can...