Windows 10: Data Roaming mfc90dll problem

Discus and support Data Roaming mfc90dll problem in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I tried to do a system restore on my computer after a Windows Update. It was unsuccesful, so did a reset on my computer where I saved my files. Now... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by WandaSmalley, Dec 7, 2019.

1. Data Roaming mfc90dll problem

I tried to do a system restore on my computer after a Windows Update. It was unsuccesful, so did a reset on my computer where I saved my files. Now when I try to restart my computer I get the following message C:\Windows.old\Users\"my name"\AppData\Roaming|VERIZON\UA_ar\mfc90.dll I really haven't noticed any problems with any of the programs I use, but my computer does not shut down basically. I can go through the steps to "restart it" and it is like I didn't do anything. After a restart it doesn't have to load the programs....they are already there. Hope this makes sense. I am not the most computer savy person out there.

:)

WandaSmalley, Dec 7, 2019
  2. poolc Win User

14MB Data Roaming even though Data Roaming is off

Data Roaming is turned off on my Samsung Focus, but I was just notified by ATT of high international data usage while in the Turks and Caicos Islands (~14MB).

I double checked "Settings->Cellular->Data roaming options", and it is set to "don't roam".

However, I did notice a "3G" symbol on the top status bar on my phone while I was there and did not think anything of it.

• Is there some glitch in Windows Phone 7 or the Samsung Focus where data roaming is not properly disabled?
    • Is it possible my phone did not know I was roaming so it allowed data?
    • Has this happened to anyone else?
    • Also, I barely used the phone. What is it doing in the background that could cause 14MB of data to be transfered?

poolc, Dec 7, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Getting Started with Roaming App Data

Read more: Getting Started with Roaming App Data | Building Apps for Windows

Brink, Dec 7, 2019
  4. Data Roaming mfc90dll problem

Data Roaming Cost

Hello Nokia support,

I am using the Lumia 1520, I specifically set MOBILE NETWORK->DATA ROAMING OPTION to " don't roam"

Why is it that data roaming still roam ?

Why is it that I must turn off Data connection to off to totally disconnect from Data roaming?

I have been using Apple/Sumsung phone for many years. Once Data Roaming is turn off, it will not roam!

Turn on Wifi and turn off DATA Connection do not make sense, because Wifi = Data connection!

This is apparently a design fault and caused me to pay $100 on data roaming unnecessary!

I think users who are converting back to Nokia from Android phone will find this a problem!

traveller008, Dec 7, 2019
Thema:

Data Roaming mfc90dll problem

1. Data Roaming mfc90dll problem - Similar Threads - Data Roaming mfc90dll

2. Roaming Folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roaming Folder: I just received my laptop today from a company that replaced the hard drive with an SSD and did a clean install of Windows 10 version 21h2. While trying to move some data and apps to this computer from the spare computer I found that I do mot have a c:\users\username\roaming\...
  3. Roaming Folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Roaming Folder: I just received my laptop today from a company that replaced the hard drive with an SSD and did a clean install of Windows 10 version 21h2. While trying to move some data and apps to this computer from the spare computer I found that I do mot have a c:\users\username\roaming\...
  4. App roaming data location in File Explorer.

in Windows 10 Customization
    App roaming data location in File Explorer.: Hi, once I came across the roaming data of Opera, and found some useless stuff. I want to clear all roaming data, could you tell me where is the path located in File Explorer?...
  5. Data Problems

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Data Problems: Yesterday I logged into my windows 10 account and everything was working fine and I went on with my usual day, but today when I logged in, it gave me a message saying signing off or something like that. But when I finally logged back in, all my files like apps, games,...
  6. Locally cached Roaming Profile problem

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Locally cached Roaming Profile problem: Hi, I have two PCs at home that I use. 1. My "Server" is an old Ivy Lake self build thats running Win 10 Pro. I use it to manage my network and run my Plex server, etc. I typically RDP into this PC either remotely or through my other desktop at home. 2. My desktop, which is...
  7. Script File in User>App Data>Roaming

in Windows 10 Customization
    Script File in User>App Data>Roaming: My Laptop always gives me Error When I Boot it Up or Restart it i.e. Cannot Find Script File C:\\Users\\App Data\\Roaming\\stream-all.vbs https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/script-file-in-userapp-dataroaming/fc771abc-89a2-4df6-949d-bcfe621b8561
  8. Roaming profile problem with windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Roaming profile problem with windows 10: Hi. I have installed a new win 10 client, and sign in to my domain running on Windows 2012 R2 std edition. But i have a problem when the user logon. The new profile patch is Automatic created on server \\servername\profile$\username.v5 But when i logoff client,...
  9. App data roaming file at startup?

in Windows 10 Support
    App data roaming file at startup?: So i installed windows 10 and when i get to my desktop i'm ask what i want to do with a app data roaming file. The file info is 77b8df.1945a74. I tried opening it but i get a blank page. I ran a virus and mall ware scans and nothing. What can i do to get rid of this popping...
  10. Getting Started with Roaming App Data

in Windows 10 News
    Getting Started with Roaming App Data: Users today are mobile, transitioning from one device to the next throughout the day. Increasingly, these same users expect (or even demand) to take their data with them. Fortunately for us, roaming app data makes this a reality. Today, we kick off a two-post series that...