Windows 10: Data size and numberof files file explorer

Discus and support Data size and numberof files file explorer in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have discovered an enormous discrepancy: Please advise [ATTACH][ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by flemmingknudsen, Jul 6, 2019.

1. Data size and numberof files file explorer

I have discovered an enormous discrepancy:

Please advise

Data size and numberof files file explorer 1e876472-f9a6-4620-af67-8767a2862406?upload=true.jpg Data size and numberof files file explorer 0f69a139-cfac-42a3-af6a-b900ef434091?upload=true.jpg

:)

flemmingknudsen, Jul 6, 2019

2. How to automatically see the size of folders in the Windows 10 file explorer

Hi Zeljko,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is change in File Explorer settings.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to steps to find the size of the folder containing data in it.

1. Right click on File Explorer where
    Folder
    are present.

2. Then right click on the File Explorer and
    View
    menu.

3. Click on either Content or Details.

4. Check if Size is getting displayed or not.

Please get back to us with an update on finding the folder size, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Jul 6, 2019
  3. psyko12 Win User
    Page File

Set minimum and maximum to a constant number as suggested by others, that will help reduce fragmentation on the drive coz of different page file sizing.

psyko12, Jul 6, 2019
  4. Mary Sau Win User

Data size and numberof files file explorer

Font Size File Explorer Windows 10

Hi,

To assist you, kindly provide us additional information.

• Did you make any changes before the issue started?
    • Does it happen only with your File Explorer?
    • Can you please provide us a screenshot of the item that you want the font or the box to be adjusted?
    For the meantime, if you simply want to change the font size, we recommend that you follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + i to open Settings.
    • In the Settings, choose System -> Display -> Advanced display settings -> Advanced sizing of text and other items.
    • In Change only the text size drop-down, choose Icons. Adjust what size you prefer and click Apply.

Let us know how it goes.

Mary Sau, Jul 6, 2019
Thema:

Data size and numberof files file explorer

1. Data size and numberof files file explorer - Similar Threads - Data size numberof

2. File Explorer Size & Alignment

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File Explorer Size & Alignment: I've had an issue for some time where File Explorer opens aligned to the top left and smaller than I resized it to, but only within other programs, such as Photoshop.I can open file explorer in Photoshop and move it to the center of the screen and resize it. Sometimes it will...
  3. File Explorer Size & Alignment

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    File Explorer Size & Alignment: I've had an issue for some time where File Explorer opens aligned to the top left and smaller than I resized it to, but only within other programs, such as Photoshop.I can open file explorer in Photoshop and move it to the center of the screen and resize it. Sometimes it will...
  4. Font size in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Font size in File Explorer: I find the font size too small in File Explorer in Win 11, but when I try to increase the font size, it does not seem to effect the font size in File Explorer. Has that ability been dropped in Windows 11?I think I was able to increase it in Win 10. If some one has found a way...
  5. Font size in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Font size in File Explorer: I find the font size too small in File Explorer in Win 11, but when I try to increase the font size, it does not seem to effect the font size in File Explorer. Has that ability been dropped in Windows 11?I think I was able to increase it in Win 10. If some one has found a way...
  6. File explorer icon size

in Windows 10 Support
    File explorer icon size: Heyo Is there a way to set the size of every icon in file explorer to be the same all throughout my C drive? 159475
  7. File Explorer - File Size

in Windows 10 Support
    File Explorer - File Size: Hi. In the File Size column in File Explorer the size is displayed in kBs. When the list of files contains extreme size variations, there is a necessity to have wide column to get the millions of kBs displayed. Also, having the display automatically adjust itself to a...
  8. File Explorer incorrect size.

in Windows 10 Customization
    File Explorer incorrect size.: [ATTACH]I recently got a new laptop and when i started it the search bar in file explorer/control panel was the wrong size does anyone know where this setting is? a screenshot is linked bellow....
  9. Font size in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Font size in File Explorer: How can I increase the font size in File Explorer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/font-size-in-file-explorer/ea1def19-1e9e-406e-bb9e-61defda02b64"
  10. How to display files size with File Explorer?

in Cortana
    How to display files size with File Explorer?: Can File Explore display a file size (bytes) without opening the file? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-display-files-size-with-file-explorer/73380b2a-b28d-49f8-8816-eb95e2e73a14"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. FILE EXPLORER NUMBER FILES DISCREPENCY