Windows 10: Data usage by ntoskrnl

Discus and support Data usage by ntoskrnl in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; So I try to play league of legends and out of nowhere my game starts lagging, high ping for a very long time . So I open task manager and see that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Yousef Ghazal, May 5, 2022.

1. Data usage by ntoskrnl

So I try to play league of legends and out of nowhere my game starts lagging, high ping for a very long time . So I open task manager and see that ntoskrnl.exe System is using my network. This has been going for more than a month and I've tried so many things to resolve it :changed something with my virtual memory, ran a windows defender scan both a full scan and an offline one, turned off all background services beside Microsoft ones, and i cant seem to find a solution. everything is updated and the problem comes and goes at very random times and stop on its own.

:)

Yousef Ghazal, May 5, 2022
Thema:

Data usage by ntoskrnl

1. Data usage by ntoskrnl - Similar Threads - Data usage ntoskrnl

2. Data usage by ntoskrnl

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Data usage by ntoskrnl: So I try to play league of legends and out of nowhere my game starts lagging, high ping for a very long time . So I open task manager and see that ntoskrnl.exe System is using my network. This has been going for more than a month and I've tried so many things to resolve it...
  3. Data usage by ntoskrnl

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Data usage by ntoskrnl: So I try to play league of legends and out of nowhere my game starts lagging, high ping for a very long time . So I open task manager and see that ntoskrnl.exe System is using my network. This has been going for more than a month and I've tried so many things to resolve it...
  4. Data Usage

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Data Usage: Hi. Just want a info for this System's Data Usage. Is this really normal? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/data-usage/312cb68c-c89d-4270-82f3-5e4d0cdc668c
  5. System ntoskrnl high cpu usage

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System ntoskrnl high cpu usage: On startup the ntoskrnl process quickly begins using 30% of my cpu power without any other tasks running this wont go away although performing a restart seems to cure it, whenever I turn the pc on from cold it starts again I have done a fresh install of windows 10, gone...
  6. Ntoskrnl disk usage on secondary drive.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Ntoskrnl disk usage on secondary drive.: I'm on Windows 10 Version 1809 (OS Build 17763.253) and i'm getting low disk usage on my secondary (D:) and (E:) drives, the disk usage is low but it's very audible as I can hear my Hard Disk Drives reading/seeking, my OS drive is a SSD. The disk usage happens at random and...
  7. Ntoskrnl disk usage on secondary drive.

in Windows 10 Support
    Ntoskrnl disk usage on secondary drive.: I'm on Windows 10 Version 1809 (OS Build 17763.253) and i'm getting low disk usage on my secondary (D:) and (E:) drives, the disk usage is low but it's very audible as I can hear my Hard Disk Drives, my OS drive is a SSD. The disk usage happens at random and is annoying. No...
  8. Data usage

in Windows 10 Customization
    Data usage: How avoid data use to system? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/data-usage/3967634c-05fb-4546-af94-d29c8bcfdb88
  9. Data Usage

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Data Usage: Was hoping of some help. When I go into my network settings and click data usage, it tells me 232 GB of ethernet, but when I open up the usage details, the app usage only totals 40 GB when added up. Can anyone explain why there would be such a huge discrepancy? Just for...
  10. ntoskrnl High CPU usage

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    ntoskrnl High CPU usage: Hello Guys , im strugling for few days with this and no luck. ntoskrnl is constantly using 1 of cores as shown below. [img] Process name is System and compressed memory, and is pointing to ntoskrnl [img] Im using laptop Samsung np350v5c-s0dpl i7...