Windows 10: Data usage feature not working properly got stuck on 0mb when connected to wifi, someone...

Discus and support Data usage feature not working properly got stuck on 0mb when connected to wifi, someone... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I've done SRC scan and DCIM scan, but it not fixed.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Gaurav Sharma1, Jun 25, 2022.

1. Data usage feature not working properly got stuck on 0mb when connected to wifi, someone...

I've done SRC scan and DCIM scan, but it not fixed.

:)

Gaurav Sharma1, Jun 25, 2022

2. Wifi Data Usage Shows 0MB forever

I am using Windows 10 In my Dell Alienware 15" laptop.

from the data of getting the laptop i am trying to use default data usage monitor.

i am still getting it as 0MB

Here is the screenshot Screenshot

VarunSridharan, Jun 25, 2022
  3. Wifi Data Usage Shows 0MB forever

Hi i tried but no use. its not working i still can see 0MB only

I have tried downloading 500 - 1GB files. still not updated or not showing.

Screenshot

VarunSridharan, Jun 25, 2022
  4. Data usage feature not working properly got stuck on 0mb when connected to wifi, someone...

Data Usage value stuck at 0MB.

Original title: Data Usage

I am facing issues with the data usage feature of Windows 10. It is not metering data usage. Previously it was stored to a constant value. After I reset the values to 0B It has not changed yet.

AyushBansal, Jun 25, 2022
Thema:

Data usage feature not working properly got stuck on 0mb when connected to wifi, someone...

1. Data usage feature not working properly got stuck on 0mb when connected to wifi, someone... - Similar Threads - Data usage feature

2. Data usage feature not working properly got stuck on 0mb when connected to wifi, someone...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Data usage feature not working properly got stuck on 0mb when connected to wifi, someone...: I've done SRC scan and DCIM scan, but it not fixed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/data-usage-feature-not-working-properly-got-stuck/6a32af72-c241-4ebe-a3c4-63c872164b68
  3. Data usage feature not working properly got stuck on 0mb when connected to wifi, someone...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Data usage feature not working properly got stuck on 0mb when connected to wifi, someone...: I've done SRC scan and DCIM scan, but it not fixed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/data-usage-feature-not-working-properly-got-stuck/6a32af72-c241-4ebe-a3c4-63c872164b68
  4. Wifi not working properly

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi not working properly: Hi all, My wifi keeps dropping out on my laptop. It works on all other devices, but not always on my laptop Dell Inspiron 5482 2-in-1. When i restart my laptop it works 50% of the time, but eventually drops out. Also, if the wifi is working and I close the web browser google...
  5. Network Data Usage stuck at 0Mb

Network Data Usage stuck at 0Mb: Hello, I used to have this problem where the data usage would never count. Now I have it working smoothly through some research and would like to share that information to others as Microsoft hasn't addressed this issue. Some of you may not know that, you can view your...
  6. Wifi not working properly

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wifi not working properly: Pre built rog build, g20bm Wifi not working properly at all Connects to network but incredibly slow or not working at all, alternates between the two Sometimes it disconnects itself without warning or reasoning Wifi works with all other devices and was the same with...
  7. Cloud Data usage on wifi

Cloud Data usage on wifi: When I look at my useage details on my wifi, in windows 10 it show 20gb cloud. Really ? I dont use any services other then connectioon to that internet for web stuff, and game play. Problem is everytime i use my phone teather, the 3gb data i have gets ate up real, fast, just...
  8. Wifi feature not working properly after the udpate

Wifi feature not working properly after the udpate: After windows update recently, my wifi is not working. It says turn wifi back on and gives options like manually, 1 hour and so on. Even if i click manual option, available networks are not shown. I read in one of the forums that this is the feature microsoft has added in the...
  9. win10 extreme data usage on wifi

win10 extreme data usage on wifi: where do i go and what do i do to make this win10 stop sending messages and wanting to update sw that i do not even have. it wipes out my data plan after only a couple of days...
  10. Network & Internet not showing data usage properly

Network & Internet not showing data usage properly: Hey everyone, just built a PC recently with Windows 10 and noticed that data usage is not showing properly. On my other computer it shows an accurate data usage which is helpful. However on the new computer I think it may be a glitch since it's stuck on 2.88 MB for days now...