Windows 10: Data Usage isn't showing up in settings on Windows 10, version 21H2

Discus and support Data Usage isn't showing up in settings on Windows 10, version 21H2 in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Bran__Stark__Is__Me [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Bran__Stark__Is__Me, Jun 24, 2022.

1. Data Usage isn't showing up in settings on Windows 10, version 21H2

/u/Bran__Stark__Is__Me, Jun 24, 2022
  2. Riel Alc Win User

data usage not showing in settings windows 10

Hi,

For better assistance, we'd like to know the following:

• Which build and version of Windows 10 are you running on your device?
    • Have you installed any Windows updates prior to this issue?

We're looking forward to forward to your reply.

Riel Alc, Jun 24, 2022
  3. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Jun 24, 2022
  4. Arun B J Win User

Data Usage isn't showing up in settings on Windows 10, version 21H2

Data card usage in windows 10

Hi,

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps to check which application is using Data.

• Open the Settings app, and click/tap on the
      Network & Internet icon.

• Click/tap on Data usage on the left side. You will now see a general overview of the network data usage from the last 30 days on your PC.

• Click/tap on the Usage details link on the right side under
      Overview.

• You will now see how much network data has been used by each app from the last 30 days.

After that go to task manager and End Task the Application which uses the internet.

• Press ctrl +shift +Esc to open Task manger.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Jun 24, 2022
Thema:

Data Usage isn't showing up in settings on Windows 10, version 21H2

1. Data Usage isn't showing up in settings on Windows 10, version 21H2 - Similar Threads - Data Usage isn't

2. media feature pack not showing up in settings windows 10 home version 21H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    media feature pack not showing up in settings windows 10 home version 21H2: I'm trying to install the media feature pack as it has been removed after an update and when I go to do it the media feature pack does not show in the add a feature section found at Start > Settings > Apps > Apps and features > Optional features > Add a feature and when I go...
  3. media feature pack not showing up in settings windows 10 home version 21H2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    media feature pack not showing up in settings windows 10 home version 21H2: I'm trying to install the media feature pack as it has been removed after an update and when I go to do it the media feature pack does not show in the add a feature section found at Start > Settings > Apps > Apps and features > Optional features > Add a feature and when I go...
  4. media feature pack not showing up in settings windows 10 home version 21H2

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Data Usage not showing up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Data Usage not showing up: As seen in the picture, my data usage has not been showing up for the last 19 days. Please tell me ways to fix this as I am on a limited data plan and would really love to be able to see how much data I've used so I can manage my usage...
  6. Data Usage not showing up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Data Usage not showing up: As seen in the picture, my data usage has not been showing up for the last 19 days. Please tell me ways to fix this as I am on a limited data plan and would really love to be able to see how much data I've used so I can manage my usage...
  7. Data Usage not showing up

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. Data usage setting page is showing nothing

Data usage setting page is showing nothing: [ATTACH] I can't set data limit so I'm losing my data https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/data-usage-setting-page-is-showing-nothing/99c6e59a-08b9-4191-b41f-c0b32f64babd
  9. Data usage settings

Data usage settings: Hi, in Setting on Network & Internet I am using Data usage. In Edit limit is has the option of Limit time button Monthly. Then Monthly reset date. I entered 1 from the drop down box and clicked Save. Upon returning to page I note that the reset date displays reset date as...
  10. data usage not showing in settings windows 10. how to fix?

data usage not showing in settings windows 10. how to fix?: [ATTACH] Here Is My System Info https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/data-usage-not-showing-in-settings-windows-10-how/f3c5f1e7-822b-4fea-8df2-2cff1929fb9a