Windows 10: Data usage meter

Discus and support Data usage meter in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My data usage overview doesn't show the amount of data I've used for the past 30 days. Why is that and how can I resolve that problem ? Please answer.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AnuraWithanachchi, Feb 22, 2019.

1. Data usage meter

My data usage overview doesn't show the amount of data I've used for the past 30 days. Why is that and how can I resolve that problem ? Please answer. I need to check it often as my ISP is lying on Data Usage. Please check the image attached. Thanks. Data usage meter 573d3e90-45c6-41c5-9f3d-fcd3e7a3b3fd?upload=true.jpg

:)

AnuraWithanachchi, Feb 22, 2019

2. Data Usage meter

How do I get my data usage meter back in W10...It was always here in W8 and really miss it as I am on metered satellite connection

Chris.W502, Feb 22, 2019
  3. aliceyu Win User
    Data Usage Meter

hi, please advise is there any free download of Data Usage Meter for Nokia Lumia 710?

thank you.

aliceyu, Feb 22, 2019
  4. Jayar3326 Win User

Data usage meter

win 10 is set as metered I want to reset the data usage

This, in no way, shape, or form allows you to reset the data usage meter... Would you care to try again with the correct answer?

Jayar3326, Feb 22, 2019
Thema:

Data usage meter

1. Data usage meter - Similar Threads - Data usage meter

2. How to reduce heavy data usage on a laptop on metered connections

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to reduce heavy data usage on a laptop on metered connections: Recently, I have started facing heavy data usage issues. Whenever I connect my laptop's wifi to my mobile hotspot, it consumes a lot of data even though my device is set as metered connection in my laptop. Under 5 minutes the "Data used by connected device" on my mobile read...
  3. How to reduce heavy data usage on a laptop on metered connections

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to reduce heavy data usage on a laptop on metered connections: Recently, I have started facing heavy data usage issues. Whenever I connect my laptop's wifi to my mobile hotspot, it consumes a lot of data even though my device is set as metered connection in my laptop. Under 5 minutes the "Data used by connected device" on my mobile read...
  4. Data Usage

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Data Usage: Hi. Just want a info for this System's Data Usage. Is this really normal? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/data-usage/312cb68c-c89d-4270-82f3-5e4d0cdc668c
  5. Data Usage / Metering

Data Usage / Metering: Why does the data usage keep throttling back my Mbps. I have removed the data limit, i have put it at unlimited, and it still want to revert back to limiting my Mbps. Getting a little irritating. Anyone else have/had this issue?...
  6. Data Usage

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Data Usage: Where I live there is a data cap and I was charged over 100$ for overage... Microsoft Corp is 79%of the data usage.... Being on metered obviously is just for show and no you cant disable those updates which are huge and using your data to do it nevermind using your data to...
  7. Data usage

in Windows 10 Customization
    Data usage: How avoid data use to system? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/data-usage/3967634c-05fb-4546-af94-d29c8bcfdb88
  8. Best way to meter net usage

Best way to meter net usage: what is the best software and way to know how did you use from your network how much did you download and upload and to set limit to download or just make notification when it reach the limit and which app download most and what are the hosts of download it's doesn't...
  9. Data Usage

Data Usage: Was hoping of some help. When I go into my network settings and click data usage, it tells me 232 GB of ethernet, but when I open up the usage details, the app usage only totals 40 GB when added up. Can anyone explain why there would be such a huge discrepancy? Just for...
  10. Resetting Windows 10 Data usage meter

Resetting Windows 10 Data usage meter: Is there any way to reset the WiFi Data Usage meter each month? 11967