Windows 10: Data Usage Option/Tab Missing From My Setting

Discus and support Data Usage Option/Tab Missing From My Setting in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Recently I tried to turn on my set metered connection but it's not working. After I look for the data usage option I just notice it is missing how can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by farhan26, Dec 8, 2021.

1. farhan26 Win User

Data Usage Option/Tab Missing From My Setting

Recently I tried to turn on my set metered connection but it's not working. After I look for the data usage option I just notice it is missing how can I fix this?

:)

farhan26, Dec 8, 2021
  2. Jim8080 Win User

Computer Sleep Option Missing in Settings

The Settings Power and Sleep menu in Settings should list Screen and Sleep, where Sleep is used to tell when the PC goes to sleep. Sleep is missing, so my computer never sleeps. Fast startup and Hibernate are not enabled.

I used Tutorial Add or Remove Sleep in Power menu in Windows 10 to change the registry while in administrative mode, but sleep still is not seen.

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\FlyoutMenuSettings now lists :1: It was 0 before the change.

Data Usage Option/Tab Missing From My Setting [​IMG]

I cannot get a large image, so will type
    Default REG_SZ (value not set)
    ShowHibernate REG_DWORD 0X00000000 (0)
    ShowLockOption REG_DWORD 0X00000000 (1)
    ShowLockOption REG_DWORD 0X00000000 (1)

I used Option 3 to add sleep using the Group Policy Editor. The steps seemed to work fine, but sleep is still missing.

I’m using a “new” refurbished Dell T3500 workstation with mbr running the current version of win10. I have a number of these computers, and the other all have the normal sleep mode .

Any suggestions? Jim

Jim8080, Dec 8, 2021
  3. Data Usage Depends on Adapter Being Turned On/Off

Hello
    KSilvani

There are many possible reasons wherein the total data usage differs from the app data usage. For us to narrow down this concern and provide the best solution, kindly answer the following questions:

• Are you using a metered connection?
    • Have you tried setting your data limit? If you still haven't, you can follow the steps in this
      article.
    • Have you also tried checking the Data usage settings? It will show you what contents are being downloaded on your computer.

By using Task Manager option, you can check the usage of the internet.

1. Open Task Manager by right-clicking on the taskbar and select Task manager option.
    2. Click on More details option.
    3. Select App History tab, and check the internet usage under Metered network column if you are using Metered connection.

To notify us and have us get back to you, simply reply to this post.

Michelle Vil, Dec 8, 2021
  4. Jayar3326 Win User

win 10 is set as metered I want to reset the data usage

This, in no way, shape, or form allows you to reset the data usage meter... Would you care to try again with the correct answer?

Jayar3326, Dec 8, 2021
Thema:

1. Data Usage Option/Tab Missing From My Setting - Similar Threads - Data Usage Option

2. Data usage tab not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Data usage tab not working: Hello! Yesterday I've used a little tweaking program that was made as a bath script to boost my performance in games. It has a bunch of scripts that optimize windows. So the day after that today I've wanted to check my WIFI data usage, and its just not possible. It says all...
  3. Data Usage Tab Corrupted/Broken In Settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Data Usage Tab Corrupted/Broken In Settings: Hey, So I needed to make a hotspot because my network needs troubleshooting and when I tried to set a data limit Settings looks like thisand it makes me unable to set any data limit, I have tried the following thingsCMD: sfc /scannowHere are the logs:...
  4. Data Usage Tab Corrupted/Broken In Settings

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Data Usage Tab Corrupted/Broken In Settings: Hey, So I needed to make a hotspot because my network needs troubleshooting and when I tried to set a data limit Settings looks like thisand it makes me unable to set any data limit, I have tried the following thingsCMD: sfc /scannowHere are the logs:...
  5. Data Usage Tab Corrupted/Broken In Settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Data Usage Option/Tab Missing From My Setting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Data Usage Option/Tab Missing From My Setting: Recently I tried to turn on my set metered connection but it's not working. After I look for the data usage option I just notice it is missing how can I fix this?...
  7. Data Usage Option/Tab Missing From My Setting

Data Usage Option/Tab Missing From My Setting: Recently I tried to turn on my set metered connection but it's not working. After I look for the data usage option I just notice it is missing how can I fix this?...
  8. Data Usage tab missing from Network & Internet settings page

in Windows 10 Customization
    Data Usage tab missing from Network & Internet settings page: I am trying to restrict the background data usage and when trying to navigate to the settings the options are missing. In the Network & Internet settings the only displayed options are:Status, Wi-Fi, Ethernet, Dial-Up, VPN, Airplane mode, Mobile hotspot, Proxy.There should be...
  9. No "Data Usage" option

No "Data Usage" option: i just noticed that "Data usage" is missing from network & internet settings and i believe it is the reason why i can't set Wi-Fi networks as metered. any help ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-data-usage-option/5953274e-40a0-4e81-b8cf-8bf7cb8511dd
  10. There is no data usage option in my network and internet settings

There is no data usage option in my network and internet settings: I have to disable background data usage of my pc i have seen many people doing it from data usage in network and internet option but i dont have one and also there are fewer options compared to other pcs i have seen.[ATTACH]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 Data Usage is not showing