Windows 10: Data Usage Overview is blank.

Discus and support Data Usage Overview is blank. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; So I needed to turn off my metered connection so I go to status and then I press Data Usage. Then after I press it I see this. How do I fix it? Any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by SenaiEmbaye, Mar 31, 2021.

1. Data Usage Overview is blank.

So I needed to turn off my metered connection so I go to status and then I press Data Usage. Then after I press it I see this. How do I fix it? Any help is appreciated Data Usage Overview is blank. fb9769eb-3cc3-4371-b333-903a805735e2?upload=true.png Data Usage Overview is blank. c00624f4-2012-43e9-a161-9c4715d97d9b?upload=true.png

:)

SenaiEmbaye, Mar 31, 2021

2. data usage overview

How can I view the data usage overview from the internet?

WilliamWoodSr., Mar 31, 2021
  3. Data Usage Overview is Always 0 Mb

Hello,

Please tell us more about the issue so we can isolate the possible cause.

• When did the issue start?
    • Are you getting any error messages when accessing Data Usage Overview?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Have you installed the latest updates for Windows 10?
    • What is the current version and build number of your Windows PC?
    To find out the version and build number of your Windows PC, click the
    Start
    button, type winver then hit Enter.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Devlin Sco, Mar 31, 2021
  4. Arun B J Win User

Data Usage Overview is blank.

Data card usage in windows 10

Hi,

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps to check which application is using Data.

• Open the Settings app, and click/tap on the
      Network & Internet icon.

• Click/tap on Data usage on the left side. You will now see a general overview of the network data usage from the last 30 days on your PC.

• Click/tap on the Usage details link on the right side under
      Overview.

• You will now see how much network data has been used by each app from the last 30 days.

After that go to task manager and End Task the Application which uses the internet.

• Press ctrl +shift +Esc to open Task manger.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Mar 31, 2021
Thema:

Data Usage Overview is blank.

1. Data Usage Overview is blank. - Similar Threads - Data Usage Overview

2. My Data Usage is completely blank????

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Data Usage is completely blank????: I went onto my Ethernet Settings and wanted to manage my data usage. When I clicked on it, it brings me a blank page with nothing on it. Usually, it would display the apps that are using data in MB. But it turns out that it's blank. I will provide a link to my screenshot of...
  3. Data Usage Overview

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Data Usage Overview: The Data Usage page for my wireless internet details that I have used 77.98 GB over the past nine days. However, in the programs listed below, the highest use was 2 MB, and all other programs were under 1 MB.How can I find what program is using GBs of data?...
  4. Data Usage Overview

Data Usage Overview: The Data Usage page for my wireless internet details that I have used 77.98 GB over the past nine days. However, in the programs listed below, the highest use was 2 MB, and all other programs were under 1 MB.How can I find what program is using GBs of data?...
  5. Data Usage Overview

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. Data Usage Overview is blank

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Data Usage Overview is blank: SenaiEmbaye if your still facing this problem maybe you not turn off your data usage service. Because it will turn off your data usage limit, restrict background data, and metered networks. Keep it on or your data consumption will get higher.More in this video:...
  7. Data Usage Overview is blank

Data Usage Overview is blank: SenaiEmbaye if your still facing this problem maybe you not turn off your data usage service. Because it will turn off your data usage limit, restrict background data, and metered networks. Keep it on or your data consumption will get higher.More in this video:...
  8. Data Usage Overview is blank

9. System consumes huge amount of data shows in data usage overview

System consumes huge amount of data shows in data usage overview: For past 5 days the system consumes huge amount of data while connected through mobile hotspot. And I have done all the settings ,stop auto updates in play store. I have done everything thing but it doesn't stop consuming data....
  10. my data usage overview is not showing

my data usage overview is not showing: i can't seem to see how much data I have been using https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/my-data-usage-overview-is-not-showing/9ad6d14a-d65b-462b-b22c-6e4113e347f8