Windows 10: Data usage statistic incorrect forget usage

Discus and support Data usage statistic incorrect forget usage in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello,I am using a SIM-card in a Surface Go 2 with Windows 11 and I activated the data usage statistics. Over weekend the data usage count decreased... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by guckuck, Mar 20, 2023.

1. guckuck Win User

Data usage statistic incorrect forget usage

Hello,I am using a SIM-card in a Surface Go 2 with Windows 11 and I activated the data usage statistics. Over weekend the data usage count decreased from over 1 GB to 300 MB. The usage statistics will normaly reset on the first day of a month. I noticed that before.The provider says I used more than 2 GB of mobile data.Is this a bug? Or is my configuration wrong? Thanks for any help!Best regardsKay

:)

guckuck, Mar 20, 2023

2. Incorrect data usage statistics

I bought a new laptop and I noticed that the usage statistics are not tallying with the total data used. I know for a fact that the total data used is correct, but I have no idea which apps used what amounts of data since the usage statistics are wrong. If you add up the data used in the statistics it will be around 280MB, whereas the actual usage is 2.11GB. Does anyone know why this happens and how to fix it? Thanks in advance.
    Data usage statistic incorrect forget usage 27af0e31-1085-4a2e-a9e4-c311d58c9b69?upload=true.jpg

Sathira Wijeratne, Mar 20, 2023
  3. Incorrect Statistic in Network & Internet, Data Usage

As in this question, same problem occured with me. Follow attached the 1st screen capture.
    Data usage statistic incorrect forget usage fc4d4fd8-3ac8-405c-b65d-146e6a91b66d?upload=true.jpg

It shows the data usage as 131.17 GB for last 18 days. But as in the 2nd capture, (below)
    Data usage statistic incorrect forget usage 2cad7c09-3716-4711-bdaa-3f1c3c20f154?upload=true.png

Only I can't see all the usage detail related to those 18 days and if these usages are related to recently used applications, then I could I get the usage of other applications that used before these, (that not showing here).

Is there anyway to get the usage of the data related to applications, properly.

Chinthaka Prabath S, Mar 20, 2023
  4. Data usage statistic incorrect forget usage

Data Usage

I'm trying to find some data usage statistics, from settings I can get to the data usage, it shows around 45 GB for the past 30 days over wifi, when i enter to see the specifics, it only shows about a dozen apps, highest usage of 15 mb, and a total much
    less than 1 GB. How can I get the real data usage statistics?

MatiHagevgever, Mar 20, 2023
Thema:

Data usage statistic incorrect forget usage

1. Data usage statistic incorrect forget usage - Similar Threads - Data usage statistic

2. Data usage statistics not available in 23H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Data usage statistics not available in 23H2: Hi,I updated to 23H2. There is a new feature in the data usage statistics. You can filter by day, week and month. This feature is not visible on two of my systems.https://www.elevenforum.com/t/view-network-data-usage-by-apps-stats-in-windows-11.16372/Does anyone knows...
  3. Data usage statistics not available in 23H2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Data usage statistics not available in 23H2: Hi,I updated to 23H2. There is a new feature in the data usage statistics. You can filter by day, week and month. This feature is not visible on two of my systems.https://www.elevenforum.com/t/view-network-data-usage-by-apps-stats-in-windows-11.16372/Does anyone knows...
  4. Data usage statistic incorrect forget usage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Data usage statistic incorrect forget usage: Hello,I am using a SIM-card in a Surface Go 2 with Windows 11 and I activated the data usage statistics. Over weekend the data usage count decreased from over 1 GB to 300 MB. The usage statistics will normaly reset on the first day of a month. I noticed that before.The...
  5. Incorrect Statistic in Network & Internet, Data Usage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Incorrect Statistic in Network & Internet, Data Usage: As in this question, same problem occured with me. Follow attached the 1st screen capture.It shows the data usage as 131.17 GB for last 18 days. But as in the 2nd capture, belowOnly I can't see all the usage detail related to those 18 days and if these usages are related to...
  6. Incorrect Statistic in Network & Internet, Data Usage

Incorrect Statistic in Network & Internet, Data Usage: As in this question, same problem occured with me. Follow attached the 1st screen capture.It shows the data usage as 131.17 GB for last 18 days. But as in the 2nd capture, belowOnly I can't see all the usage detail related to those 18 days and if these usages are related to...
  7. Massive data usage by "System" in network usage statistics.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Massive data usage by "System" in network usage statistics.: What could be causing this? I have downloaded a few games on Gamepass, but nowhere near 1tb+ They only add up to 150gb. None of the games have updated. I'm currently using a 4g unlimited connection but unfortunately my 4g provider has a FUP fair usage policy and i don't...
  8. Massive data usage by "System" in network usage statistics.

Massive data usage by "System" in network usage statistics.: What could be causing this? I have downloaded a few games on Gamepass, but nowhere near 1tb+ They only add up to 150gb. None of the games have updated. I'm currently using a 4g unlimited connection but unfortunately my 4g provider has a FUP fair usage policy and i don't...
  9. Incorrect data usage statistics

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Incorrect data usage statistics: I bought a new laptop and I noticed that the usage statistics are not tallying with the total data used. I know for a fact that the total data used is correct, but I have no idea which apps used what amounts of data since the usage statistics are wrong. If you add up the data...
  10. Incorrect data usage statistics

Incorrect data usage statistics: I bought a new laptop and I noticed that the usage statistics are not tallying with the total data used. I know for a fact that the total data used is correct, but I have no idea which apps used what amounts of data since the usage statistics are wrong. If you add up the data...