Windows 10: Data Usage tab missing from Network & Internet settings page

Discus and support Data Usage tab missing from Network & Internet settings page in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am trying to restrict the background data usage and when trying to navigate to the settings the options are missing. In the Network & Internet... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Graybound, Sep 15, 2021.

1. Graybound Win User

Data Usage tab missing from Network & Internet settings page

I am trying to restrict the background data usage and when trying to navigate to the settings the options are missing. In the Network & Internet settings the only displayed options are:Status, Wi-Fi, Ethernet, Dial-Up, VPN, Airplane mode, Mobile hotspot, Proxy.There should be a tab for Data usage but it is missing.When connected to a network you are able to see data usage next to the properties, but this only takes you to the network specific data usage. You are unable to access the background data usage from there. There is another question posted about this problem with a solution of usi

:)

Graybound, Sep 15, 2021

2. network internet data usage

Hi,

One possible reason why the network data usage isn't showing up may be due to a third party program causing it not to work properly. To isolate your concern, we'd like to ask a few questions:

• Are you using a third party app to monitor your internet usage?
    • Are you on a metered connection? To check, click this
      link
      and follow the steps.

We look forward to your response.

Kristoffer Abs, Sep 15, 2021
  3. wood1988 Win User
    network internet data usage

I have windows 10. Went to network and internet in settings, Data usage. Not showing any usage. 0 on both WiFi and Ethernet. What happened as I've had usage in last 30 days

wood1988, Sep 15, 2021
  4. Arun B J Win User

Data card usage in windows 10

Hi,

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps to check which application is using Data.

• Open the Settings app, and click/tap on the
      Network & Internet icon.

• Click/tap on Data usage on the left side. You will now see a general overview of the network data usage from the last 30 days on your PC.

• Click/tap on the Usage details link on the right side under
      Overview.

• You will now see how much network data has been used by each app from the last 30 days.

After that go to task manager and End Task the Application which uses the internet.

• Press ctrl +shift +Esc to open Task manger.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Sep 15, 2021
Thema:

1. Data Usage tab missing from Network & Internet settings page - Similar Threads - Data Usage tab

2. Data Usage Tab Corrupted/Broken In Settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Data Usage Tab Corrupted/Broken In Settings: Hey, So I needed to make a hotspot because my network needs troubleshooting and when I tried to set a data limit Settings looks like thisand it makes me unable to set any data limit, I have tried the following thingsCMD: sfc /scannowHere are the logs:...
  3. Data Usage Tab Corrupted/Broken In Settings

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Data Usage Tab Corrupted/Broken In Settings: Hey, So I needed to make a hotspot because my network needs troubleshooting and when I tried to set a data limit Settings looks like thisand it makes me unable to set any data limit, I have tried the following thingsCMD: sfc /scannowHere are the logs:...
  4. Data Usage Tab Corrupted/Broken In Settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Data Usage Option/Tab Missing From My Setting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Data Usage Option/Tab Missing From My Setting: Recently I tried to turn on my set metered connection but it's not working. After I look for the data usage option I just notice it is missing how can I fix this?...
  6. Data Usage Option/Tab Missing From My Setting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Data Usage Option/Tab Missing From My Setting: Recently I tried to turn on my set metered connection but it's not working. After I look for the data usage option I just notice it is missing how can I fix this?...
  7. Data Usage Option/Tab Missing From My Setting

8. There is no data usage option in my network and internet settings

There is no data usage option in my network and internet settings: I have to disable background data usage of my pc i have seen many people doing it from data usage in network and internet option but i dont have one and also there are fewer options compared to other pcs i have seen.[ATTACH]...
  9. Cellular Tab Missing from Internet & Settings

Cellular Tab Missing from Internet & Settings: Dear Microsoft, I am using Dell Latitude E5270, Windows 10 pro 64 Bit but the cellular tab is missing from Network and Internet. In vain I have tried all the fixes that were ever shortlisted by your support. I want to use my simcard to connect to the internet. My drivers are...
  10. Data usage setting page is showing nothing

Data usage setting page is showing nothing: [ATTACH] I can't set data limit so I'm losing my data https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/data-usage-setting-page-is-showing-nothing/99c6e59a-08b9-4191-b41f-c0b32f64babd

Users found this page by searching for:

1. no data usage Option in settings