Windows 10: Database connection issue at trusted site

Discus and support Database connection issue at trusted site in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Windows 11 downloaded last night will not allow me to go to a trusted web site that I was able to go to yesterday. I get this message: " Something's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by jimandmartha mccormick, Jun 24, 2022.

1. Database connection issue at trusted site

Windows 11 downloaded last night will not allow me to go to a trusted web site that I was able to go to yesterday. I get this message: " Something's come undone. Sorry, this page can't be reached because of a database connection issue." I've been able to access this site for years up until today.

:)

jimandmartha mccormick, Jun 24, 2022
  2. DRDNA Win User

Recover access database

Did you try this yet? http://support.microsoft.com/kb/283849

Run the Compact and Repair utility. To do so, follow these steps:
    • If the database is open, close it.
    • On the Tools menu, point to Database Utilities, and then click Compact and Repair Database.
    • In the Database to Compact From dialog box, select the file that you want to compact, and then click Compact.
    • In the Compact Database Into dialog box, enter a new file name, and then click Save.

If the compact and repair does not succeed, you will receive a message stating so. This means the damage is so severe that it cannot be corrected.

DRDNA, Jun 24, 2022
  3. Knoxx29 Win User
    Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Hi everyone.
    I am not an expert about Vpn and that's why I would like to know if someone could list me a few trusted Vpns, I would really appreciate any suggestion/ advice.

Thanks.

Knoxx29, Jun 24, 2022
  4. Database connection issue at trusted site

Chipset Database

Another category I would be sure to add is whether or not it supports Hyper Threading.

This may be jumping the gun a bit *Big Grin Database connection issue at trusted site :D, as you are still working to establish a solid format for the database, but here goes a suggestion to list in the DB:
    This is a very versatile chipset, especially for all the people looking to upgrade, but keep some older components, with the whole conroe craze etc. A true "stepping stone" chipset:

Basics:
    VIA PT880 Ultra
    it supports Core 2's, P D's, P 4's, Celeron D's (conroe, presler, smithfield, prescott, cedar mill)
    it supports AGP & PCIe graphics
    it supports both DDR & DDR2

error_f0rce, Jun 24, 2022
Thema:

Database connection issue at trusted site

1. Database connection issue at trusted site - Similar Threads - Database connection issue

2. Subfolders in trusted sites and trusted locations

in Windows 10 Customization
    Subfolders in trusted sites and trusted locations: I'm 99% sure I know the answer to this already, but not 100% sure. If I put a UNC name into trusted sites such as file:///\\<Server_IP or ServerName> OR file://<Server_IP or ServerName>then all the shares and subfolders on that server are trusted as well, correct? If no, then...
  3. Subfolders in trusted sites and trusted locations

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Subfolders in trusted sites and trusted locations: I'm 99% sure I know the answer to this already, but not 100% sure. If I put a UNC name into trusted sites such as file:///\\<Server_IP or ServerName> OR file://<Server_IP or ServerName>then all the shares and subfolders on that server are trusted as well, correct? If no, then...
  4. Subfolders in trusted sites and trusted locations

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. "connection not private notice" received on trusted sites

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "connection not private notice" received on trusted sites: I have started receiving continual notice of "connection not private notice" on most websites I have visited in the past. I use Windows 10.* Moved from Community Center...
  6. "connection not private notice" received on trusted sites

"connection not private notice" received on trusted sites: I have started receiving continual notice of "connection not private notice" on most websites I have visited in the past. I use Windows 10.* Moved from Community Center...
  7. "connection not private notice" received on trusted sites

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. Database connection issue at trusted site

Database connection issue at trusted site: Windows 11 downloaded last night will not allow me to go to a trusted web site that I was able to go to yesterday. I get this message: " Something's come undone. Sorry, this page can't be reached because of a database connection issue." I've been able to access this site for...
  9. SQL Server Database Connectivity Issues

in Windows 10 Customization
    SQL Server Database Connectivity Issues: Not sure if this is the appropriate place to ask, but I currently use MS SQL Server Management Studio v18.10 for work. Whenever I'm on WiFi, I have no issues connecting to SQL Server databases, but as soon as I plug in my ethernet cable, I can't connect and I get timeout...
  10. access to trusted sites?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    access to trusted sites?: How do I allow a website thru the firewall? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/access-to-trusted-sites/976dd057-e7e2-4fed-870c-09e990365850