Windows 10: Database corroption

Discus and support Database corroption in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; how to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/database-corroption/beb75c55-2cf4-41f5-b9eb-29251b4f68d1 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JosephSheela, Jan 2, 2019.

1. Database corroption

how to fix it?

:)

JosephSheela, Jan 2, 2019
  2. DRDNA Win User

Recover access database

Did you try this yet? http://support.microsoft.com/kb/283849

Run the Compact and Repair utility. To do so, follow these steps:
    • If the database is open, close it.
    • On the Tools menu, point to Database Utilities, and then click Compact and Repair Database.
    • In the Database to Compact From dialog box, select the file that you want to compact, and then click Compact.
    • In the Compact Database Into dialog box, enter a new file name, and then click Save.

If the compact and repair does not succeed, you will receive a message stating so. This means the damage is so severe that it cannot be corrected.

DRDNA, Jan 2, 2019
  3. Chipset Database

Another category I would be sure to add is whether or not it supports Hyper Threading.

This may be jumping the gun a bit *Big Grin Database corroption :D, as you are still working to establish a solid format for the database, but here goes a suggestion to list in the DB:
    This is a very versatile chipset, especially for all the people looking to upgrade, but keep some older components, with the whole conroe craze etc. A true "stepping stone" chipset:

Basics:
    VIA PT880 Ultra
    it supports Core 2's, P D's, P 4's, Celeron D's (conroe, presler, smithfield, prescott, cedar mill)
    it supports AGP & PCIe graphics
    it supports both DDR & DDR2

error_f0rce, Jan 2, 2019
  4. zAAm Win User

Database corroption

GPU Database

Yeah, a CPU database would be cool W1zz! What are you going to add? Default and stable voltages? Part numbers and steppings?

zAAm, Jan 2, 2019
Thema:

Database corroption

1. Database corroption - Similar Threads - Database corroption

2. The security database on the server does not have a computer account for this workstation...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    The security database on the server does not have a computer account for this workstation...: I am facing a problem when trying to sign in to Windows on a Lenovo ThinkPad L430 supplied by the school. When I type in my username and password. I get the error message: "The security database on the server does not have a computer account for this workstation trust...
  3. The security database on the server does not have a computer account for this workstation...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The security database on the server does not have a computer account for this workstation...: I am facing a problem when trying to sign in to Windows on a Lenovo ThinkPad L430 supplied by the school. When I type in my username and password. I get the error message: "The security database on the server does not have a computer account for this workstation trust...
  4. The security database on the server does not have a computer account for this workstation...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. display rtf saved in the database with proper format in react app

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    display rtf saved in the database with proper format in react app: I have c# desktop application using the Microsoft's built in Microsoft Rich Textbox Control and we have used it to save the rtf in mssql database.now i do want to display the rtf fetched from the database to be displayed in my react application with the proper format instead...
  6. display rtf saved in the database with proper format in react app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    display rtf saved in the database with proper format in react app: I have c# desktop application using the Microsoft's built in Microsoft Rich Textbox Control and we have used it to save the rtf in mssql database.now i do want to display the rtf fetched from the database to be displayed in my react application with the proper format instead...
  7. display rtf saved in the database with proper format in react app

8. Database adapter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Database adapter: Hello.I acutely need a help with selecting database adapter for my PC. So, I have Windows 10 Pro. And I want to know what is difference between psycopg2 and psycopg binary modules for such operating system as Windows? And which of them is the most suitable in my case?It’s...
  9. Database adapter

Database adapter: Hello.I acutely need a help with selecting database adapter for my PC. So, I have Windows 10 Pro. And I want to know what is difference between psycopg2 and psycopg binary modules for such operating system as Windows? And which of them is the most suitable in my case?It’s...
  10. Database adapter

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging