Windows 10: "DataSenseLiveTileTask" monitoring internet usage?

Discus and support "DataSenseLiveTileTask" monitoring internet usage? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; This question has been asked before and the response was it 'monitors your internet connection usage, and was then promptly closed. This seems like... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by madaw, Aug 8, 2020.

1. madaw Win User

"DataSenseLiveTileTask" monitoring internet usage?

This question has been asked before and the response was it 'monitors your internet connection usage, and was then promptly closed.

This seems like an intentionally vague response. It is 'monitoring' my internet 'usage'? What does that actually mean?

Is it recording and/or sending a users browsing history back to Microsoft?

:)

madaw, Aug 8, 2020
  2. justinCTU Win User

What does "DataSenseLiveTileTask" do?

I have this task listed as scheduled in Task Scheduler, but it has never run. What does it do?

I am aware that "DataSenseLiveTileTask is a Windows-based file" - I'm looking for information about what specifically it does.

justinCTU, Aug 8, 2020
  3. Steve C Win User
    DataSenseLiveTileTask?

I have 3 of those tasks all disabled. Did anyone find out their purpose?

"DataSenseLiveTileTask" monitoring internet usage? [​IMG]

Steve C, Aug 8, 2020
  4. "DataSenseLiveTileTask" monitoring internet usage?

What does "DataSenseLiveTileTask" do?

Hi, Could someone tell what does "DataSenseLiveTileTask"
    actually do? I know that it's a system file, it is currently disabled (by default). Thanks.

Terminus54, Aug 8, 2020
Thema:

"DataSenseLiveTileTask" monitoring internet usage?

1. "DataSenseLiveTileTask" monitoring internet usage? - Similar Threads - DataSenseLiveTileTask monitoring internet

2. Internet Usage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet Usage: How much internet does it require to upgrade Windows 10 to Windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-usage/54362a3c-3d37-4702-a707-08cd17265e46
  3. Internet Usage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet Usage: How much internet does it require to upgrade Windows 10 to Windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-usage/54362a3c-3d37-4702-a707-08cd17265e46
  4. Internet Usage

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. High internet usage

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    High internet usage: Hi, Hope everyone is doing well.I have been dealing with an issue lately related to my network connection. Everytime I boot up my pc and connect to my network the bandwidth is full. Something is using up way too much internet and it is really irritating as I use a metered...
  6. Internet Monitoring

Internet Monitoring: Is there any way that I can determine with which websites my Windows 10 computer communicate in the background? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-monitoring/79aa8835-0bb9-4de5-914a-86ae494771ef
  7. Internet usage in background

Internet usage in background: Suddenly ,when i connected internet ,its just keep on taking data ,but dont know which app or process is using.i checked windows downloads and microsoft both were not using.i dont know what more background apps there. If there is an live monitoring app that would be...
  8. What does "DataSenseLiveTileTask" do?

What does "DataSenseLiveTileTask" do?: I have this task listed as scheduled in Task Scheduler, but it has never run. What does it do? I am aware that "DataSenseLiveTileTask is a Windows-based file" - I'm looking for information about what specifically it does....
  9. Internet usage

in Windows 10 Customization
    Internet usage: Hello, I was wondering if anyone could help me in turning off data usage monitoring, I've seen all about how to reset and find it, but I want to turn it off, and still be able to use my internet. Also, does your internet get slowed down if you use too much data?...
  10. DataSenseLiveTileTask?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    DataSenseLiveTileTask?: A new and separate folder popped up in the Task Scheduler Library today, only contains "DataSenseLiveTileTask" It is set as disabled, is it ok or recommended to enable this? Also, can somebody tell me what this is or why it would show up today? 83054