Windows 10: Date and Time Conflict With MS Word Pro Plus 2016

Discus and support Date and Time Conflict With MS Word Pro Plus 2016 in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; This is curious. I have MS Word as part of the MS Office Professional Plus 2016 suite. When the minute changes on the date and time app (bottom... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by IandeBures, Sep 12, 2019.

1. Date and Time Conflict With MS Word Pro Plus 2016

This is curious.

I have MS Word as part of the MS Office Professional Plus 2016 suite.

When the minute changes on the date and time app (bottom right hand corner of the taskbar) my cursor/pointer stutters very briefly. So, for example, when the time changes from 1959 (7.59pm) to 2000 (8pm) the cursor stutters and any text I'm typing at that moment is slightly delayed. It's a very brief event, less than a second, but as it happens every new minute it becomes irksome after a while.

I've disabled all unnecessary apps, tested it with my Avast anti-virus service suspended, mucked around incessantly with the mouse pointer options, repaired MS Word, and all to no avail.

It only happens with MS Word. It doesn't happen with MS Excel or Powerpoint, or with any other software I have open at the time.

I believe it first started happening after the Windows 1903 update, and so I have a feeling that may be to blame.

Anybody else encountered this problem and have any suggested solutions?

Many thanks.

Ian

:)

IandeBures, Sep 12, 2019

2. Word 2016 is not using the up to date word document

The Options selection on the bottom of the left side list:

Date and Time Conflict With MS Word Pro Plus 2016 [​IMG]

Wiley Coyote, Sep 12, 2019
  3. Windows 10 upgrade - MS Office Pro Plus 2010 does not show

Original Title : J. W. Underwood

upgrading from Win 7 Pro to Win 10 Pro went ok. However, MS Office Pro Plus 2010 does not show up in Win Exp pgm files. specifically, Word 2010 can"t be found in pgm files. It is still listed on Desktop & still works, but can't be found where it used to
    reside. Can I reinstall MS Office Pro Plus 2010 in Win 10 & have fully functional?

whitehouselawn, Sep 12, 2019
  4. Date and Time Conflict With MS Word Pro Plus 2016

Word 2016 is not using the up to date word document

Word 2016 is not using the up to date word document. When I go to save after opening up a brand new word doc. It tells me it will be updated to the latest word doc. I am using Office 2016 Pro on Windows 10 64bit HP laptop. Any advice would be welcome.

Thank you in advance.

hollyoaks777, Sep 12, 2019
Thema:

Date and Time Conflict With MS Word Pro Plus 2016

1. Date and Time Conflict With MS Word Pro Plus 2016 - Similar Threads - Date Conflict Word

2. MS Word 2016 'Quick Print'

in Windows 10 Customization
    MS Word 2016 'Quick Print': There used to be a short cut to print a document prior to the latest update.Icon at the top of the page....click...and it went straight to the default printer.Instead of 'File/print/select printer'Help please....
  3. MS Word 2016 'Quick Print'

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Word 2016 'Quick Print': There used to be a short cut to print a document prior to the latest update.Icon at the top of the page....click...and it went straight to the default printer.Instead of 'File/print/select printer'Help please....
  4. Office 365 subscription changed to MS Office Pro Plus 2016

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 365 subscription changed to MS Office Pro Plus 2016: After upgrading to 20152.1 my Office 365 has changed to MS Office Pro Plus 2016 and is requiring activation If I select Change license option then my valid MS Office 365 license is presented but nothing appears to happen when I select it and click next (it stays as MS Office...
  5. MS Office Pro Plus 2016 Win10Pro looses Printers view

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MS Office Pro Plus 2016 Win10Pro looses Printers view: I print once and then next print it says no printers installed. Appears to be since a Microsoft update happened, whats the issue and how to correct? Thanks for any feedback, Greg...
  6. Date and Time Conflict With MS Word Pro Plus 2016

in Windows 10 Support
    Date and Time Conflict With MS Word Pro Plus 2016: This is curious. I have MS Word as part of the MS Office Professional Plus 2016 suite. When the minute changes on the date and time app (bottom right hand corner of the taskbar) my cursor/pointer stutters very briefly. So, for example, when the time changes from 1959...
  7. MS Office/Outlook 2016 Pro Plus

in Windows 10 Customization
    MS Office/Outlook 2016 Pro Plus: I recently installed MS Office Pro 2016 mainly so I could use Outlook 2016 as my default email along with Yahoo. However, when I click on anything in a message I get: "Your Organizations Policies are preventing us from completing this action for you. For more information...
  8. dictation in MS Word 2016

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    dictation in MS Word 2016: MS Word does not activate mic when I click on mic icon. mic does work thru Cortana but not through Word icon. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dictation-in-ms-word-2016/5aafd46b-65b9-4cde-9268-03bcbd2abb87
  9. MS Office Pro Plus 2016 (some updates are not needed)

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    MS Office Pro Plus 2016 (some updates are not needed): I have MS Office Pro Plus 2016 installed and running the most latest version of Win10. Whenever I install the Office program, I select Custom, and only installing Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word. That is all I need. But when I run Windows Updates for other Microsoft...
  10. Word 2016 is not using the up to date word document

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Word 2016 is not using the up to date word document: Word 2016 is not using the up to date word document. When I go to save after opening up a brand new word doc. It tells me it will be updated to the latest word doc. I am using Office 2016 Pro on Windows 10 64bit HP laptop. Any advice would be welcome. Thank you in advance....