Windows 10: Date and Time in Black on Taskbar

Discus and support Date and Time in Black on Taskbar in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Just installed Windows 10 (reinstall via Cloud). Dell Inspiron 3670. Font for date and time appear in black on taskbar. I read the instructions for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by lindalouk, Dec 5, 2019.

1. lindalouk Win User

Date and Time in Black on Taskbar

Just installed Windows 10 (reinstall via Cloud). Dell Inspiron 3670. Font for date and time appear in black on taskbar. I read the instructions for someone named Wulff on a different thread. Does not work for me. Suggestions for System Maintenance don't work because I don't see the options listed in that thread. Yes, I installed a custom desktop and taskbar color (brown and nearly black), but had exact same colors before with no problems. Previous reinstalls were via factory settings, which I do not want to do again because they came with their own set of problems.

BTW, I see that Wulff's post appeared on Dec 4, which indicates this is very new problem.

Windows seems to be never-ending problems, which is why have reinstalled 3 times since setting up computer last week.

Do not want blue taskbar. Hurts my eyes. Thanks./

:)

lindalouk, Dec 5, 2019

2. Display Time and Date on Task Bar?

We appreciate the information you've provided Richard. We would like to ask, does it happen when you use a different user profile on your computer?

We suggest that you check the date and time formats set on your computer. Here are the steps:

• Open Settings.
    • Click on Time & language.
    • Click on Date & time.
    • Under format, click the Change date and time formats link.
    • Use the Short name drop-down menu to select the date format you want to see in the Taskbar.
    • Use the Short time drop-down menu to select the time format you want to see along with the date.
    • Close Settings.

After these steps, see if the date will appear on the Taskbar.

We are eager on getting this resolved for you, we will wait for your feedback.

PreciousLeb, Dec 5, 2019
  3. Paolo Mag Win User
    time/date missing from taskbar

Hello,

If the time/date doesn't appear on your taskbar after an update, that means that the settings of your computer changed after the update. For us to assist you, we suggest that try the steps provided by two of our community members named
    FrequentFlyer_89 and VioletDisregard on this
    link

Let us know how it goes and if you need further assistance, feel free to post back.

Paolo Mag, Dec 5, 2019
  4. Date and Time in Black on Taskbar

Day and date gone from taskbar

Hello,

To assist you better, you might have opted to have the small buttons on the taskbar from its properties. If you uncheck the option to have small buttons on the taskbar, then that would increase the taskbar size and will display the date with the time on the
    notification area on the taskbar.

You may follow these steps:

• Right click on the Taskbar and select Properties.
    • On the Taskbar tab, uncheck the option “Use small Taskbar
      buttons”.
    • Click on Apply and then OK.
    • Now check if that display the date with the time on the notification area.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Aldwin Rod, Dec 5, 2019
Thema:

Date and Time in Black on Taskbar

1. Date and Time in Black on Taskbar - Similar Threads - Date Black Taskbar

2. Time & Date on taskbar

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Time & Date on taskbar: Time and date stopped appearing in taskbar. Taskbar will not expand when double arrow tried to move edge of taskbar. Taskbar settings does not show as locked. Used to be OK but stopped about a week ago. Reinstalled Windows 10, didn't help. Virus scan didn't improve it....
  3. Time and Date Format on Taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Time and Date Format on Taskbar: Is there any way to alter the display format for the time and date on the Windows 10 taskbar? By default, it show a three-line entry of time, day, date. I would like to eliminate the day and only display the time and date. Is there any way to do that?...
  4. Date/Time display on taskbar

Date/Time display on taskbar: Can I display the current date, as well as the time in the taskbar, by default ie without having to hover on the time? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/datetime-display-on-taskbar/15221cac-8ac4-41f3-968f-d557532eca96
  5. restoring date and time to taskbar

restoring date and time to taskbar: How do I restore the date and time to display on the taskbar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restoring-date-and-time-to-taskbar/36638375-8d6c-4d0d-8b39-c2493ced6088
  6. Date and Time in the Taskbar

Date and Time in the Taskbar: I need to see the date and time in the Taskbar, I don't know how to place it, help please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/date-and-time-in-the-taskbar/d1f6dffe-0810-448c-91a8-901c217eb73e
  7. Date and Time in the Taskbar

Date and Time in the Taskbar: I need to see the date and time in the Taskbar, I don't know how to place it, help please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/date-and-time-in-the-taskbar/af8c9f1e-c6ff-4a81-b056-5ecf611529ec
  8. Date and Time in the Taskbar

Date and Time in the Taskbar: I need to see the date and time in the Taskbar, I don't know how to place it, help please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/date-and-time-in-the-taskbar/de837ad6-018d-4be6-a114-15e63c8c5f66
  9. Time and date display on taskbar

Time and date display on taskbar: My display has recently started showing the time, day of the week and date in three lines, which makes my taskbar larger. How do I get rid of the day of the week and date? I only want to see the time in one line. Thank you for your time......
  10. Date/Time will not open in taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    Date/Time will not open in taskbar: I upgraded like everyone else in July and my laptop is working perfectly however my desktop is having the problems. When I go to where the date and time is and left-click on it nothing happens. If I right click it will give me the options to adjust date/time etc.. But what I...