Windows 10: DATE AND TIME NOT CHANGING AUTOMATICALLY

Discus and support DATE AND TIME NOT CHANGING AUTOMATICALLY in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, My Laptops date and time not changing automatically. After switching on my system it is showing the time and date of where I switched it off... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MAHESH M. GANGANNAVAR, Oct 8, 2018.

1. DATE AND TIME NOT CHANGING AUTOMATICALLY

Hi,

My Laptops date and time not changing automatically. After switching on my system it is showing the time and date of where I switched it off earlier. It is not changing automatically. This is happening even though I have chosen to change time and date automatically in my system settings.

:)

MAHESH M. GANGANNAVAR, Oct 8, 2018

2. Date and Time Year is 3015 and can't change to 2015.

Hi Anthony,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to set “Windows Time” service as manual. Follow the steps provided below.

• Press Windows logo Key + R key.
    • Type services.msc
    • Right click on Windows Time service.
    • Select Properties.
    • Under startup type drop down, change it to manual.
    • Click on Apply button and OK button.

Restart your computer and try to change the date and time and check.

To change the date and time, follow the steps provided below.

• Go to Date and time settings.
    • First, turn of the set time automatic.
    • Then Click on Change button, under Change date and time.
    • Now set the date and time, and then restart the computer and check.

Hope this information is helpful. For any further query, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Oct 8, 2018
  3. Date and Time

Hi Roman,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you with it.

I suggest you to change the Date and Time format from Control Panel and check. Also select the time zone as UTC-5.00 Eastern Time.

After changing the setting, I suggest you to set “Windows Time” service as automatic. Follow the steps provided below.

• Press Windows logo Key + R key.
    • Type services.msc
    • Right click on Windows Time service.
    • Select Properties.
    • Under startup type drop down, change it to Automatic.
    • Click on Apply button and OK button.
    Restart your computer and check.

Hope this information is helpful. For any further query, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Oct 8, 2018
  4. DATE AND TIME NOT CHANGING AUTOMATICALLY

Win 10 Set Time Automatically Changes time AND Date

Hello,

I understand the inconvenience you are facing. We will help you.

In the Date and Time Settings dialog box, do one or more of the following:

• To change the hour, double-click the hour, and then click the arrows to increase or decrease the value.

• To change the minutes, double-click the minutes, and then click the arrows to increase or decrease the value.

• To change the seconds, double-click the seconds, and then click the arrows to increase or decrease the value.

• When you have finished changing the time settings, click OK.

• To change the time zone, click Change time zone.

• In the Time Zone Settings dialog box, click your current time zone in the drop-down list, and then click
      OK.
    Also I suggest you to check the below steps to change the time using the command prompt.

• Right click on Start and select the
      Command prompt (Admin).
    • Type the word "time". Type a space, and enter the new time in the following format:
    • HH:MM:SS AM/PM. For example, time 5:34:00 PM, time 12:15:00 AM, etc.
    • Press enter or return.
    Hope it helps. Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Oct 8, 2018
Thema:

DATE AND TIME NOT CHANGING AUTOMATICALLY

1. DATE AND TIME NOT CHANGING AUTOMATICALLY - Similar Threads - DATE CHANGING AUTOMATICALLY

2. Change date and time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change date and time: How do I change the date and time in Windows 11 so I can get the ciorrect date and time? According to this, it is July 19, 2022 and 3:07 PM when the reality is it is 11:08 PM July 18, 2022?So how can I chabge the date and time to reflect what is correct,...
  3. Change date and time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Change date and time: How do I change the date and time in Windows 11 so I can get the ciorrect date and time? According to this, it is July 19, 2022 and 3:07 PM when the reality is it is 11:08 PM July 18, 2022?So how can I chabge the date and time to reflect what is correct,...
  4. Date & time not working automatically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Date & time not working automatically: Did anyone know why my computer date and time is not working automatically and I have to change it manually every time I have to use it?I'm already try the time zone not not luck please help me.Thanks....
  5. Date & time not working automatically

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Date & time not working automatically: Did anyone know why my computer date and time is not working automatically and I have to change it manually every time I have to use it?I'm already try the time zone not not luck please help me.Thanks....
  6. Changing the Date and Time

in Windows 10 Customization
    Changing the Date and Time: I have been trying to change the date for a while. Every time I go to Date & Time settings, it never says "Change" like it says on my friends' Windows. It just says "Sync"....
  7. Date and Time Not Syncing Automatically

Date and Time Not Syncing Automatically: I am a Windows 10 user. I am also using Linux Ubuntu in parallel with Windows 10 as I have dual booted my laptop. The problem I am facing is that the date and time is not automatically syncing in Windows 10. Everytime I boot Windows, I have to manually sync it by going to...
  8. Change date and TIME

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Change date and TIME: Is there a way to organize a group of pictures to be in order by date and time? Specifically, I’d love to make the first picture be on a certain date at 12:00. I’d like the next picture to be at 12:01, the next pic at 12:02 and so on. I don’t want to manually do this for...
  9. The Date and Time Would Not Sync Automatically

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The Date and Time Would Not Sync Automatically: Hi, this is an issue i am trying to resolve. when i finish working and then i start working after some hours or so, it shows me the previous date and time which was of the previous time i closed the laptop....
  10. Date and time is not setting automatically

Date and time is not setting automatically: My date and time is not changing automatically. Every time I have to change it manually. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/date-and-time-is-not-setting-automatically/cdbc5e01-c3ea-42fc-98d8-443fff48003e