Windows 10: Date and Time on scrolling

Discus and support Date and Time on scrolling in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I just came from 1809 and now have 1909 so I see a new feature where I open a folder and grab the scroll bar with my mouse then slide down and a date,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Dark_Alchemist, Jan 21, 2020.

1. Date and Time on scrolling

I just came from 1809 and now have 1909 so I see a new feature where I open a folder and grab the scroll bar with my mouse then slide down and a date, and time, pops up next to my pointer. How do I turn that off?

submitted by /u/Dark_Alchemist
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Dark_Alchemist, Jan 21, 2020

2. Date and Time

Hi Roman,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you with it.

I suggest you to change the Date and Time format from Control Panel and check. Also select the time zone as UTC-5.00 Eastern Time.

After changing the setting, I suggest you to set “Windows Time” service as automatic. Follow the steps provided below.

• Press Windows logo Key + R key.
    • Type services.msc
    • Right click on Windows Time service.
    • Select Properties.
    • Under startup type drop down, change it to Automatic.
    • Click on Apply button and OK button.
    Restart your computer and check.

Hope this information is helpful. For any further query, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Jan 21, 2020
  3. Date and Time Year is 3015 and can't change to 2015.

Hi Anthony,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to set “Windows Time” service as manual. Follow the steps provided below.

• Press Windows logo Key + R key.
    • Type services.msc
    • Right click on Windows Time service.
    • Select Properties.
    • Under startup type drop down, change it to manual.
    • Click on Apply button and OK button.

Restart your computer and try to change the date and time and check.

To change the date and time, follow the steps provided below.

• Go to Date and time settings.
    • First, turn of the set time automatic.
    • Then Click on Change button, under Change date and time.
    • Now set the date and time, and then restart the computer and check.

Hope this information is helpful. For any further query, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Jan 21, 2020
  4. Date and Time on scrolling

Display Time and Date on Task Bar?

We appreciate the information you've provided Richard. We would like to ask, does it happen when you use a different user profile on your computer?

We suggest that you check the date and time formats set on your computer. Here are the steps:

• Open Settings.
    • Click on Time & language.
    • Click on Date & time.
    • Under format, click the Change date and time formats link.
    • Use the Short name drop-down menu to select the date format you want to see in the Taskbar.
    • Use the Short time drop-down menu to select the time format you want to see along with the date.
    • Close Settings.

After these steps, see if the date will appear on the Taskbar.

We are eager on getting this resolved for you, we will wait for your feedback.

PreciousLeb, Jan 21, 2020
Thema:

Date and Time on scrolling

1. Date and Time on scrolling - Similar Threads - Date scrolling

2. Why can't I pull up the calendar when I click the date and time in the lower right hand...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I pull up the calendar when I click the date and time in the lower right hand...: I am running windows 11 enterprise and I can no longer pull up the calendar when clicking the date and time in the lower right hand corner of the screen. If this is a bug fix it! If its working as intended then bring the functionality back!...
  3. Why can't I pull up the calendar when I click the date and time in the lower right hand...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can't I pull up the calendar when I click the date and time in the lower right hand...: I am running windows 11 enterprise and I can no longer pull up the calendar when clicking the date and time in the lower right hand corner of the screen. If this is a bug fix it! If its working as intended then bring the functionality back!...
  4. add aol account to mail. i keep getting the settings are out of date.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    add aol account to mail. i keep getting the settings are out of date.: How do I set up an AOL account to Mail in Windows 10. I keep getting "the settings are out of date" when I try to set it up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/add-aol-account-to-mail-i-keep-getting-the/f7d0d67f-0c4a-4d4d-b2fd-4675b350b7a7
  5. add aol account to mail. i keep getting the settings are out of date.

add aol account to mail. i keep getting the settings are out of date.: How do I set up an AOL account to Mail in Windows 10. I keep getting "the settings are out of date" when I try to set it up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/add-aol-account-to-mail-i-keep-getting-the/f7d0d67f-0c4a-4d4d-b2fd-4675b350b7a7
  6. add aol account to mail. i keep getting the settings are out of date.

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. ‎W11 File Explorer over network Date Modified does not update, must click refresh‎

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ‎W11 File Explorer over network Date Modified does not update, must click refresh‎: In Windows 11, 23H2 and 22H2, if a user has file explorer open to a network location, sorted by Date Modified, opens an older office file Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc., modifies that file, and saves, file explorer will not update to show the updated modified date and new sort...
  8. ‎W11 File Explorer over network Date Modified does not update, must click refresh‎

‎W11 File Explorer over network Date Modified does not update, must click refresh‎: In Windows 11, 23H2 and 22H2, if a user has file explorer open to a network location, sorted by Date Modified, opens an older office file Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc., modifies that file, and saves, file explorer will not update to show the updated modified date and new sort...
  9. Can we uninstall the updates which are old date in update history and i think we can...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can we uninstall the updates which are old date in update history and i think we can...: Can we uninstall the updates which are old date in update history and i think we can uninstall old updates maybe it uses some space in the system? please suggest me on this matter I would appreciate your input....
  10. Can we uninstall the updates which are old date in update history and i think we can...

Can we uninstall the updates which are old date in update history and i think we can...: Can we uninstall the updates which are old date in update history and i think we can uninstall old updates maybe it uses some space in the system? please suggest me on this matter I would appreciate your input....