Windows 10: Date format not GMT+10 when importing photos from iPhone 6s

Discus and support Date format not GMT+10 when importing photos from iPhone 6s in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; If I take photos before 10 in the morning they download into Windows 10 Pictures into the day before folder date. i.e. I take a photo at 9:00am GMT+10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Sidecar5, Sep 23, 2018.

1. Sidecar5 Win User

Date format not GMT+10 when importing photos from iPhone 6s

If I take photos before 10 in the morning they download into Windows 10 Pictures into the day before folder date.
    i.e. I take a photo at 9:00am GMT+10 on 22 September but it downloads into 21 September folder.
    If I take a photo at 11:30 GMT+10 on 22 September it downloads correctly into 22 September folder.

Yes I have checked and re-checked timezone is NSW Australia on both PC and iPhone.
    After investigating it appears this has started 12 months ago but I have only noticed it recently and its rather annoying.

Anyone else have experience with this issue?

:)

Sidecar5, Sep 23, 2018

2. Error: "Something went wrong" on Photos app while importing photos from iPhone 6s on Windows 10

I have been having problems importing photos from my iPhone 6s to my Windows 10 computer

I have tried importing them and it just says Something went wrong and that is all

Does anyone know how to fix this problem?

Original title Date format not GMT+10 when importing photos from iPhone 6s :problem importing photos from my iPhone 6s

Nickminerpants, Sep 23, 2018
  3. Imported iPhone photos fail to delete

Ihpone 6s . Importing photos marked for deletion after import fail to delete, same with iPhone 5s. No clue

Kenneth KChew, Sep 23, 2018
  4. Date format not GMT+10 when importing photos from iPhone 6s

Windows 10 doesn't see my photos or all of my photos iphone 6s

Hello,

An unstable connection between your iOS device and your Windows 10 computer is one of the possible reasons why you cannot see the photos from your iPhone 6s when connected to your PC. To troubleshoot the issue, we suggest reinstalling the Apple Mobile Device
    USB driver by following the steps below:

• Disconnect your device from the computer.
    • Reconnect your device. If iTunes opens, close it.
    • Press the Windows and R key on your keyboard to open the Run command.
    • In the Run window, enter:

%ProgramFiles%\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\Drivers
    • Click OK.
    • Right-click on the usbaapl64.inf or usbaapl.inf file and select Install.

Date format not GMT+10 when importing photos from iPhone 6s win10-explorer-apple-mobile-device-support-drivers.png

You might see other files that start with usbaapl64 or usbaapl. Make sure to install the file that ends in .inf. If you’re not sure which file to install, right-click a blank area in the File
      Explorer Window, click View, then click Details to find the correct file type. You want to install the Setup Information file.
    • Disconnect your device from your computer, then restart your computer.
    • Reconnect your device and open iTunes.

Once done with the steps, check if you still have issues viewing/importing photos from your iPhone 6s.

Should you have questions, please let us know.

Jefferson Ore, Sep 23, 2018
Thema:

Date format not GMT+10 when importing photos from iPhone 6s

1. Date format not GMT+10 when importing photos from iPhone 6s - Similar Threads - Date format GMT+10

2. Photos app is importing iPhone photos with incorrect date and time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photos app is importing iPhone photos with incorrect date and time: I recently saw a message in the Photos app that MS was making some changes to the app. Today I launched the app and a message I had never seen before asked me if I wish to keep some data that was not being used or delete it. I clicked on 'keep it' and then tried to import...
  3. Photos app is importing iPhone photos with incorrect date and time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photos app is importing iPhone photos with incorrect date and time: I recently saw a message in the Photos app that MS was making some changes to the app. Today I launched the app and a message I had never seen before asked me if I wish to keep some data that was not being used or delete it. I clicked on 'keep it' and then tried to import...
  4. Import Photos from iPhone 10 to PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Import Photos from iPhone 10 to PC: I know how to import photos from iPhone 8 to Windows 10; however, recently, I can only see photos taken this month to import. How do I get to older photos to import?...
  5. Import Photos from iPhone 10 to PC

Import Photos from iPhone 10 to PC: I know how to import photos from iPhone 8 to Windows 10; however, recently, I can only see photos taken this month to import. How do I get to older photos to import?...
  6. cant transfer photos from iPhone 6S to Windows 10 computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    cant transfer photos from iPhone 6S to Windows 10 computer: I have a new Windows 10 PC that apparently has no USB ports. I can't seem to transfer photos from my iPhone 6S to the PC. Are USB ports required to perform this operation?...
  7. importing photos from iphone

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    importing photos from iphone: How do I import photos once my phone is connected to Microsoft or pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/importing-photos-from-iphone/646153ff-8737-42bf-a7c8-ee7d9632b454"
  8. Import photos from iPhone

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Import photos from iPhone: Can I specify a folder on my PC (Using Windows 10 Photos) to which photos must be imported from say an iPhone? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/import-photos-from-iphone/a111df94-64f6-4273-a9f4-53e765ba4187"
  9. Photos app crashing when importing from iPhone

Photos app crashing when importing from iPhone: When I use the "import from USB" function in the Microsoft Photos app to import from my iPhone, the photos are found and then the photos app invariably crashes. The conveyor belt animation plays until all the photos are found, and then freezes and the app stops responding....
  10. photo import from iphone.

photo import from iphone.: windows 10 import function does not recognize all my pictures for import https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-photos/photo-import-from-iphone/6553a065-9f62-4ac3-8d97-9671b42df5bf

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pc does not recognize all photos on iphone 6s during import

2. why does my iphone show no pictures when i plug into my laptop