Windows 10: Date format

Discus and support Date format in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Must include the date format dd/mm/yyyy in the Bangladesh regional setting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ABM RezaulKarim, Sep 16, 2020.

1. Date format

Must include the date format dd/mm/yyyy in the Bangladesh regional setting

:)

ABM RezaulKarim, Sep 16, 2020
  2. Xylee Del Win User

Windows 10 Lock Screen date format

We appreciate the information that you've given. This issue may have occurred due to the selected Format under Region. There are locations that happen to follow a certain date and time format. To correct the format, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• Press Windows icon + X and select Control Panel.
    • On the Control Panel window, select Clock, Language, and Region.
    • Under Region, select Change date, time, or number formats.
    • On the Region window, under Formats tab, select
      English (United States) on the drop-down menu on Format.
    • Click Apply and OK.
    • Check your lock screen. (Attached is a reference photo)

• Date format [​IMG]

Kindly get back to us with the results.

Xylee Del, Sep 16, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Date Format

Hi Steve,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I understand that you are unable to locate the date format. I will definitely assist you.

Please follow the below steps and check.

• Click on the Date and time at the right bottom corner of your screen.

• Click on Date and time settings and click on
      Change date and time format on right pane.
    Hope this helps. If you need further assistance with Windows, let us know and will be glad to help.

Billion Debbarma, Sep 16, 2020
  4. Fernandz Win User

Date format

How To Format A Write Protected Flash Memory ?

¿You already tried this one?...

Run CMD

1. diskpart
    2. list disk

Then in the 3º step, put the correct number of disk in the list for the usb flash (if it's listed in disk 3, then you'll have to write select disk 3).

2. select disk #
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

with that commands you will format the flash drive in fat32, if you have a large drive you can select also "format fs=ntfs" in step 7.

good luck!

Fernandz, Sep 16, 2020
Thema:

Date format

1. Date format - Similar Threads - Date format

2. IL2-Sturmovik in CD format dated 2001 does not install on my PC that runs Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    IL2-Sturmovik in CD format dated 2001 does not install on my PC that runs Windows 10.: I try to install the game IL2-Sturmovik in CD format dated 2001 on my PC that runs Windows 10 without success. The installation doesn't even start. I try to install from the CD in the drive. It seems that the setup.exe file starts up, but then nothing happens. When I check...
  3. I want date format of slash type

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want date format of slash type: I want date format of slash type https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-date-format-of-slash-type/1d664110-b717-40b9-9453-7494b54cff3d
  4. I want date format of slash type

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I want date format of slash type: I want date format of slash type https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-date-format-of-slash-type/1d664110-b717-40b9-9453-7494b54cff3d
  5. Windows registers Date format as File Type with File Extensions Hidden in Settings

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows registers Date format as File Type with File Extensions Hidden in Settings: When saving a file with the date at the end 01.02.2023 Windows saves the file type as "2023"Extensions for known file types are disabled in File Explorer options, so the computer should default to saving as the selected file type PDF, but instead is thinking that the .2023 is...
  6. Windows registers Date format as File Type with File Extensions Hidden in Settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows registers Date format as File Type with File Extensions Hidden in Settings: When saving a file with the date at the end 01.02.2023 Windows saves the file type as "2023"Extensions for known file types are disabled in File Explorer options, so the computer should default to saving as the selected file type PDF, but instead is thinking that the .2023 is...
  7. Windows registers Date format as File Type with File Extensions Hidden in Settings

8. Create custom date and time formats

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Create custom date and time formats: Hi all, I would like to add custom date time formats for my windows 11 laptop, as I want a specific format not currently found. Is this possible? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/create-custom-date-and-time-formats/06b53fce-9660-4d6f-82e7-0ac090021f14
  9. Create custom date and time formats

Create custom date and time formats: Hi all, I would like to add custom date time formats for my windows 11 laptop, as I want a specific format not currently found. Is this possible? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/create-custom-date-and-time-formats/06b53fce-9660-4d6f-82e7-0ac090021f14
  10. exfat format external drive with all folders modified dates not updating in windows 11

exfat format external drive with all folders modified dates not updating in windows 11: The external drive is exfat format and plugged into a MS Window 11 computer. Whenever, the content changes in the exfat format external drive or folders, the modified dates are not updating in MS window. Only NTFS format external drive will not have this problem. Why is this...