Windows 10: date formatting without installing additional language pack

Discus and support date formatting without installing additional language pack in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I have following problem: 1. I need both US keyboard and Czech keyboard 2. I prefer date formatting dd/MM/yyyy UK format When I install US... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Zdenek Kabatek, Jan 9, 2020.

1. date formatting without installing additional language pack

Hi,

I have following problem:

1. I need both US keyboard and Czech keyboard

2. I prefer date formatting dd/MM/yyyy UK format

When I install US and Czech language pack I can't choose dd/MM/yyyy date format. When I want this date format I must install UK language pack and then I have third keyboard which I don't want as I am swapping quite often between US and Czech and this makes one more swap for me.

Is there any solution to this except installing other languages instead of US Australian English, etc.?

Thanks.

Regards,

Zdenek

:)

Zdenek Kabatek, Jan 9, 2020
  2. zdhiu Win User

Problems in installing a language pack in Windows 10

UP to today, searching, downloading and installing language pack is still time very consuming, very headack process! Ever MS make this process standard, easy available?

zdhiu, Jan 9, 2020
  3. Problems in installing a language pack in Windows 10

I have the same problem, BUT the language I want to install, Japanese, is in the computer yet transparent and cannot be clicked on. Can you help me?

AnchyIvkaa, Jan 9, 2020
  4. date formatting without installing additional language pack

Trying to change display language but "No language pack available"

Hi Jeff,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are unable to download the English language pack.
    I suggest you to follow the steps provided below to download the language pack.

• Press Windows logo key + X key.

• Click on Control Panel.

• Double click on Language.

• Click on Add language.

• Double Click on English language.

• Click on options on right hand side of the English language pack.

• Click on Download and install language pack.

Hope this information is helpful. Do let us know if your issue is resolved. For any further query, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Jan 9, 2020
Thema:

date formatting without installing additional language pack

1. date formatting without installing additional language pack - Similar Threads - date formatting without

2. How to install a Language Pack without a Keyboard Layout?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to install a Language Pack without a Keyboard Layout?: Hello dear Microsoft stupid product managers or any other personal inventing new bugs... sorry features.Please can you answer me why keyboard layout is adding automatically when language pack is installed? And WHY I CAN'T DELETE IT? How did you get this stupid idea? If I...
  3. How to install a Language Pack without a Keyboard Layout?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to install a Language Pack without a Keyboard Layout?: Hello dear Microsoft stupid product managers or any other personal inventing new bugs... sorry features.Please can you answer me why keyboard layout is adding automatically when language pack is installed? And WHY I CAN'T DELETE IT? How did you get this stupid idea? If I...
  4. Language pack installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Language pack installation: Hello, I downloaded and apparently installed an Italian language pack, at least according to the language settings jpeg 1.However, Word says that the pack is enabled but not installed jpeg 2.Consequently, there is no check mark next to Italian when I try to set it as proofing...
  5. Language pack installation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Language pack installation: Hello, I downloaded and apparently installed an Italian language pack, at least according to the language settings jpeg 1.However, Word says that the pack is enabled but not installed jpeg 2.Consequently, there is no check mark next to Italian when I try to set it as proofing...
  6. Additional languages added without reason

in Windows 10 Customization
    Additional languages added without reason: Hi, I'm always using EN-NZ language and United States-International keyboard layout for all my computers. [ATTACH] In one of my computers I have a weird issue: For some reason I can't identify and from time to time, "something" adds EN-US language, both with US and...
  7. Can't install additional language

Can't install additional language: Hello there. I'm using a surface book 2 with Window 10. I have trouble installing additional language. It cannot add Basic Typing, Supplemental Fonts, handwriting, speech recognition, optional character recognition. I just need Basic typing to be able to type, but once...
  8. Adding a Language without Downloading a Language Pack

Adding a Language without Downloading a Language Pack: Recently, I added Japanese language through Settings to my Windows 10 PC in order to be able to write in Japanese. Unfortunately, it also started to download its language pack. I managed to stop it using task manager by stopping Delivery Opimisation process. I was in a...
  9. How to change a language but without installing an additional keyboard

How to change a language but without installing an additional keyboard: Hello. I'm studying Japanese and would like to practice more. I decided to change default language to Japanese. it is easy. However Windows automatically adds Japanese keyboard which I don't need to use. And it is impossible to delete it because it's marked as default one....
  10. How to change a language but without installing an additional keyboard.

How to change a language but without installing an additional keyboard.: Hello. I'm studying Japanese and would like to practice more. I decided to change default language to Japanese. it is easy. However Windows automatically adds Japanese keyboard which I don't need to use. And it is impossible to delete it because it's marked as default one....