Windows 10: date is missing from taskbar in windows 10

Discus and support date is missing from taskbar in windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; In the taskbar of my win 10 machine, the date is missing. The time still shows, just not the date. Is there a way to bring it back?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by hendis1, Oct 14, 2020.

1. hendis1 Win User

date is missing from taskbar in windows 10

In the taskbar of my win 10 machine, the date is missing. The time still shows, just not the date.

Is there a way to bring it back?

:)

hendis1, Oct 14, 2020
  2. Paolo Mag Win User

time/date missing from taskbar

Hello,

If the time/date doesn't appear on your taskbar after an update, that means that the settings of your computer changed after the update. For us to assist you, we suggest that try the steps provided by two of our community members named
    FrequentFlyer_89 and VioletDisregard on this
    link

Let us know how it goes and if you need further assistance, feel free to post back.

Paolo Mag, Oct 14, 2020
  3. date and time missing from taskbar

For some reason I can't see the date and time on the taskbar in Windows 10. I know the date is there because when I hover over where it should be it shows in the tooltip. I thought the font and background might be set to the same color but that doesn't
    seem to be it. I'm not using the small icons on the taskbar. One suggestion I found says to right-click on the taskbar for properties but there isn't an empty spot to right-click on. I must be missing an easy solution but I can't find the correct setting.
    Can someone help?

mdyoung2004, Oct 14, 2020
  4. date is missing from taskbar in windows 10

Clock and date on Taskbar missing

My clock and date disappeared from the taskbar in windows 10. After trying various suggestions, none of which worked, but this did work for me:

Right click on an empty space on the taskbar,

Click settings

In the option "Move Taskbar" move it to right or top of the screen and the clock reappears, when I returned the taskbar back to the bottom, the clock and date was still visible.

Obviously a Microsoft Glitch, in the windows 10 Anniversary update. I haven't restarted my PC since, so will be interesting to see if the clock remains there.

JohnCooling, Oct 14, 2020
Thema:

date is missing from taskbar in windows 10

1. date is missing from taskbar in windows 10 - Similar Threads - date missing taskbar

2. SOLUTION: Date missing from taskbar clock on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SOLUTION: Date missing from taskbar clock on Windows 10: For years I've had my taskbar clock set up to display both time and date. Sometimes the date disappears on its own, and then comes back a day or two later.I finally figured out what the problem is:The Long Time format is shorter than the date format, so instead of truncating...
  3. SOLUTION: Date missing from taskbar clock on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SOLUTION: Date missing from taskbar clock on Windows 10: For years I've had my taskbar clock set up to display both time and date. Sometimes the date disappears on its own, and then comes back a day or two later.I finally figured out what the problem is:The Long Time format is shorter than the date format, so instead of truncating...
  4. SOLUTION: Date missing from taskbar clock on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Windows 11 clock and date missing on taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 clock and date missing on taskbar: After updating from Windows 10 Pro to Windows 11 Pro, the clock and date disappeared from my taskbar. It does appear on the task bar when running in safe mode. Pinned icons on the taskbar are also on the left, even though in Taskbar Behaviour, the setting is centre center for...
  6. Windows 11 clock and date missing on taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 clock and date missing on taskbar: After updating from Windows 10 Pro to Windows 11 Pro, the clock and date disappeared from my taskbar. It does appear on the task bar when running in safe mode. Pinned icons on the taskbar are also on the left, even though in Taskbar Behaviour, the setting is centre center for...
  7. the date is missing from taskbar

the date is missing from taskbar: the date is missing from the taskbar. help. ive tried google. its not working!!!!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-date-is-missing-from-taskbar/ce3197e3-d5a6-462c-be7c-6d6c11171e12
  8. remove date from date and time on the taskbar

remove date from date and time on the taskbar: How can I remove the date "Wednesday" please [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-date-from-date-and-time-on-the-taskbar/a9037be2-2627-469e-a4a7-a9c7d552dcf3
  9. The time and date are missing from the taskbar.

The time and date are missing from the taskbar.: Somehow the date and time have disappeared from the taskbar. I had accidentally glanced across the touchpad when it happened. It shifted the remainder of the icons from the power gauge, etc to the left. How do I recover these two items and return the icons their normal...
  10. Date on taskbar in Windows 10

Date on taskbar in Windows 10: Dear Sir The date in the taskbar on the right side appear in Arabic in windows 10. I want it to appear in English. I will be pleased if you can help me Thanks...