Windows 10: Date not showing under time

Discus and support Date not showing under time in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; On my time.. https://gyazo.com/e57b695e9a13e585606382ac1f5a040c It only has the time, how do I make it show both date and time?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JoshuaSaadeh, Feb 24, 2019.

1. Date not showing under time

On my time.. https://gyazo.com/e57b695e9a13e585606382ac1f5a040c

It only has the time, how do I make it show both date and time?

:)

JoshuaSaadeh, Feb 24, 2019

2. Date and Time

Hi Roman,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you with it.

I suggest you to change the Date and Time format from Control Panel and check. Also select the time zone as UTC-5.00 Eastern Time.

After changing the setting, I suggest you to set “Windows Time” service as automatic. Follow the steps provided below.

• Press Windows logo Key + R key.
    • Type services.msc
    • Right click on Windows Time service.
    • Select Properties.
    • Under startup type drop down, change it to Automatic.
    • Click on Apply button and OK button.
    Restart your computer and check.

Hope this information is helpful. For any further query, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Feb 24, 2019
  3. Date and Time Year is 3015 and can't change to 2015.

Hi Anthony,

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to set “Windows Time” service as manual. Follow the steps provided below.

• Press Windows logo Key + R key.
    • Type services.msc
    • Right click on Windows Time service.
    • Select Properties.
    • Under startup type drop down, change it to manual.
    • Click on Apply button and OK button.

Restart your computer and try to change the date and time and check.

To change the date and time, follow the steps provided below.

• Go to Date and time settings.
    • First, turn of the set time automatic.
    • Then Click on Change button, under Change date and time.
    • Now set the date and time, and then restart the computer and check.

Hope this information is helpful. For any further query, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Feb 24, 2019
  4. Date not showing under time

Missing Date and Time, volume and Battery Icons

Hi,

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if this helps:

• Right click on the task bar and you will get a popup menu.
    • Click on properties.
    • Under behavior of system icons select ON for volume icon, Date and Time icon and Battery icon to always show.
    • Click OK.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Andria Maria Mendez, Feb 24, 2019
Thema:

Date not showing under time

1. Date not showing under time - Similar Threads - Date showing under

2. Date and time not showing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Date and time not showing: How do I get the date and time to display https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/date-and-time-not-showing/fa606cf8-f9e6-418f-8504-951cc36b20c0
  3. Date and time not showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Date and time not showing: How do I get the date and time to display https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/date-and-time-not-showing/fa606cf8-f9e6-418f-8504-951cc36b20c0
  4. Date and time not showing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Taskbar Date/Time to Show Seconds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar Date/Time to Show Seconds: Before the update, when I clicked on the date/time on the taskbar in the lower right corner, it displayed the time in big font, with seconds, along with the calendar. However, now when I click it, it only shows the calendar, without the time. How can I get it to display the...
  6. Task Bar Time and Date not showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task Bar Time and Date not showing: I have been trying to get the date and time and notice area as well as audio icon to show on the Taskbar since upgrading to Windows 11 Pro from Windows 10 Pro. I think I have tracked the issue down to the ShellExperienceHost.exe It does not appear to be running. I have tried...
  7. Task Bar Time and Date not showing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Task Bar Time and Date not showing: I have been trying to get the date and time and notice area as well as audio icon to show on the Taskbar since upgrading to Windows 11 Pro from Windows 10 Pro. I think I have tracked the issue down to the ShellExperienceHost.exe It does not appear to be running. I have tried...
  8. Date not showing with time in system tray

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Date not showing with time in system tray: My date has stopped appearing in my task bar, and only the time is showing. I recently changed monitor configurations over and back, and I found this problem when I returned to my original set up. I have messed with settings for this before, formatting the date/time in the...
  9. Date not showing with time in system tray

Date not showing with time in system tray: My date has stopped appearing in my task bar, and only the time is showing. I recently changed monitor configurations over and back, and I found this problem when I returned to my original set up. I have messed with settings for this before, formatting the date/time in the...
  10. Date and Time not showing properly.

Date and Time not showing properly.: The date and time on my computer are incorrect, I have tried numerous solutions with no luck, how do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/date-and-time-not-showing-properly/3f66b705-8789-4127-8cc7-7681e8372412