Windows 10: Date not showing with time in system tray

Discus and support Date not showing with time in system tray in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My date has stopped appearing in my task bar, and only the time is showing. I recently changed monitor configurations over and back, and I found this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by John Michael Freeman, Oct 13, 2021.

1. Date not showing with time in system tray

My date has stopped appearing in my task bar, and only the time is showing. I recently changed monitor configurations over and back, and I found this problem when I returned to my original set up. I have messed with settings for this before, formatting the date/time in the regional settings, but nothing I have tried is working.Edition Windows 10 Pro Version 21H2 Installed on ‎Wed ‎1/‎27/‎21 OS build 19044.1237 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.3530.0

:)

John Michael Freeman, Oct 13, 2021
Thema:

Date not showing with time in system tray

1. Date not showing with time in system tray - Similar Threads - Date showing system

2. Date not showing with time in system tray

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Date not showing with time in system tray: My date has stopped appearing in my task bar, and only the time is showing. I recently changed monitor configurations over and back, and I found this problem when I returned to my original set up. I have messed with settings for this before, formatting the date/time in the...
  3. Date not showing with time in system tray

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Date not showing with time in system tray: My date has stopped appearing in my task bar, and only the time is showing. I recently changed monitor configurations over and back, and I found this problem when I returned to my original set up. I have messed with settings for this before, formatting the date/time in the...
  4. System Tray - Power not showing

in Windows 10 Customization
    System Tray - Power not showing: Dear all,I am writing because of the change I have in the System tray. For some reason, it shows my power on the sign-in screen, but not on the system tray.Would anyone know why this is, please?Marek...
  5. system time date

system time date: How do I change the time synchronization location? My system is using time-nw.nist.gov. Needs to be changed to time-a-wwv.nist.gov. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-time-date/5908e97e-2cc7-4546-b87e-41c7db05c44b
  6. Windows 10 Enterprise 19042.631 - System Tray - Date & Time

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Enterprise 19042.631 - System Tray - Date & Time: I recently changed my date and time to the classic Windows 7 version. I didn't like the look so I tried to change it back with no success. I only want to see the time in 12 hour format such as 4:30. I don't want to see the date. The attachment shows how it currently appears....
  7. Disable clicking on Time/Date icon in System Tray

Disable clicking on Time/Date icon in System Tray: Hi community, does anyone know how I can disable users from being able to click to expand the time/date icon to prevent them showing the full calendar with agenda and add events options? I have turned off app access to the calendar but clicking it still shows those options....
  8. Action Center, Network, Sound icons, and Date/Time in system tray unresponsive to...

Action Center, Network, Sound icons, and Date/Time in system tray unresponsive to...: Hi, The subject line pretty much explains the issue. When I left-click on any of the icons mentioned, nothing happens, meaning I can't use any of the interfaces connected with these because they don't open. Just to clarify, none of these are missing, and they behave...
  9. Application showing up five times in the system tray

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Application showing up five times in the system tray: Hello, Well as you can see in the screenshot Vuze is running, up 5 times apparently! It isn't obviously, and I can only right click on the icon on the lower right, but this is annoying. Any ideas of how to resolve it? [img] 12200
  10. How show the date in the system tray having the small icons enabled

in Windows 10 Support
    How show the date in the system tray having the small icons enabled: How can one show the date and time in the system tray having the small icons enabled: [img] 41989