Windows 10: Date not showing with time in system tray

Discus and support Date not showing with time in system tray in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My date has stopped appearing in my task bar, and only the time is showing. I recently changed monitor configurations over and back, and I found this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by John Michael Freeman, Oct 13, 2021.

1. Date not showing with time in system tray

My date has stopped appearing in my task bar, and only the time is showing. I recently changed monitor configurations over and back, and I found this problem when I returned to my original set up. I have messed with settings for this before, formatting the date/time in the regional settings, but nothing I have tried is working.Edition Windows 10 Pro Version 21H2 Installed on ‎Wed ‎1/‎27/‎21 OS build 19044.1237 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.3530.0

:)

John Michael Freeman, Oct 13, 2021

2. Date & Time in the system tray

I want to show both Date & Time in the system tray, without needing to 'Hover'

Barrow.Post, Oct 13, 2021
  3. Different date formats for File Explorer and System Tray

Hello,

I recently updated the system tray's date format by adjusting the short date. But now I noticed that when I open
    File Explorer, the date format for Date Modified and Date Created is the same as the one I created for the System tray. I don't want it to be the same date format as I'm using in the System Tray. I would like for File Explorer to use a different
    date format for Date Modified and Date Created properties. My questions are:

1. Is there a way to have different date formats for the System Tray and File Explorer?
    2. On the system tray I show the day of the week (long and not just the first 3 letters). Always on Wednesdays, the date will not show and the system tray will only show the time. Why is this? How can I fix this?

Thanks for your help,

Flyingsolo2020, Oct 13, 2021
  4. davidhk Win User

Date not showing with time in system tray

How show the date in the system tray having the small icons enabled

Aren't my system tray icons small enough ?

Date not showing with time in system tray [​IMG]

davidhk, Oct 13, 2021
Thema:

Date not showing with time in system tray

1. Date not showing with time in system tray - Similar Threads - Date showing system

2. Show time and date in the System tray is greyed out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Show time and date in the System tray is greyed out: Hello!"Show time and date in the System tray" is greyed out after latest updates, Time clock in tray is just dissapeared firstly, and after I looked at this option in "Settings" and I'm not able to do anything with that.Default options like: sfc /scannow, dism.exe not helped....
  3. Show time and date in the System tray is greyed out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Show time and date in the System tray is greyed out: Hello!"Show time and date in the System tray" is greyed out after latest updates, Time clock in tray is just dissapeared firstly, and after I looked at this option in "Settings" and I'm not able to do anything with that.Default options like: sfc /scannow, dism.exe not helped....
  4. The date and time in the sys tray is not updating.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The date and time in the sys tray is not updating.: I have confirmed settings and clicked Sync Now several times. In the sync screen it shows last sync at the correct time form my TZ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-date-and-time-in-the-sys-tray-is-not-updating/e714cd05-b369-4afc-b82a-f20648d01376
  5. The date and time in the sys tray is not updating.

The date and time in the sys tray is not updating.: I have confirmed settings and clicked Sync Now several times. In the sync screen it shows last sync at the correct time form my TZ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-date-and-time-in-the-sys-tray-is-not-updating/e714cd05-b369-4afc-b82a-f20648d01376
  6. Date not showing with time in system tray

Date not showing with time in system tray: My date has stopped appearing in my task bar, and only the time is showing. I recently changed monitor configurations over and back, and I found this problem when I returned to my original set up. I have messed with settings for this before, formatting the date/time in the...
  7. Date not showing with time in system tray

in Windows 10 Customization
    Date not showing with time in system tray: My date has stopped appearing in my task bar, and only the time is showing. I recently changed monitor configurations over and back, and I found this problem when I returned to my original set up. I have messed with settings for this before, formatting the date/time in the...
  8. Windows 10 Enterprise 19042.631 - System Tray - Date & Time

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Enterprise 19042.631 - System Tray - Date & Time: I recently changed my date and time to the classic Windows 7 version. I didn't like the look so I tried to change it back with no success. I only want to see the time in 12 hour format such as 4:30. I don't want to see the date. The attachment shows how it currently appears....
  9. Disable clicking on Time/Date icon in System Tray

in Windows 10 Customization
    Disable clicking on Time/Date icon in System Tray: Hi community, does anyone know how I can disable users from being able to click to expand the time/date icon to prevent them showing the full calendar with agenda and add events options? I have turned off app access to the calendar but clicking it still shows those options....
  10. Application showing up five times in the system tray

Application showing up five times in the system tray: Hello, Well as you can see in the screenshot Vuze is running, up 5 times apparently! It isn't obviously, and I can only right click on the icon on the lower right, but this is annoying. Any ideas of how to resolve it? [img] 12200