Windows 10: Date of Birth.

Discus and support Date of Birth. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; How can I correct my date of birth on my microsoft account.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ralph enriquez, Jul 16, 2022.

1. Date of Birth.

How can I correct my date of birth on my microsoft account.

:)

ralph enriquez, Jul 16, 2022

2. Change my date of birth on microsoft profile

Hi Alex,

To change the date of birth on your Microsoft Account, you can follow the steps below:

• Sign in to
      Your info
      on the Microsoft account website.
    • Click Edit your personal info.
    • Select the correct date of birth, and then select Save.

If the birth date on a Microsoft account says that it belongs to a child, there are different steps to take in regions that regulate what children can do online. You can check this
    link for more information.

Let us know how it goes.

Loraine Mon, Jul 16, 2022
  3. Junaid_A Win User
    Wrong date of birth entered on set up.

Hi Martyn,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

To have a better clarity on the issue and guide you accordingly, kindly help us with following information.

• When you say ‘Age/date of birth question on setup’, are you talking about the age/date of birth information requested while setting up a Microsoft account?

If you’re talking about the date of birth associated with your Microsoft account, you may try the steps listed in the article
    How to change a birthdate on a Microsoft account, to change the same.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Jul 16, 2022
  4. Date of Birth.

Date of birth

How can I change my date of birth when my parents set my date of birth to 3 years prior to my birth date so that they can control a lot of things that if my real age was inputted they would not be able to. Right now I'm 14 close to 15 and they have it
    to say I am 11.

Jonah Schwarz, Jul 16, 2022
Thema:

Date of Birth.

1. Date of Birth. - Similar Threads - Date Birth

2. request to change birth date

in Windows 10 Gaming
    request to change birth date: dear team , i would like to chnage my birth date accordingly to my age.due to registration time ive registered for year 2023 which caused me trouble whenever i do my job..for your information i born in 1996 feb 16please advised thanks...
  3. request to change birth date

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    request to change birth date: dear team , i would like to chnage my birth date accordingly to my age.due to registration time ive registered for year 2023 which caused me trouble whenever i do my job..for your information i born in 1996 feb 16please advised thanks...
  4. how can i change my date of birth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can i change my date of birth: hello How can i change my date of birth when am not able to change and i did it by mistake when i was setting my windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-change-my-date-of-birth/5cade1c3-9f74-4bfd-8a35-c5817bf0535a
  5. how can i change my date of birth

how can i change my date of birth: hello How can i change my date of birth when am not able to change and i did it by mistake when i was setting my windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-change-my-date-of-birth/5cade1c3-9f74-4bfd-8a35-c5817bf0535a
  6. I have another email that I created, but I got the date of birth wrong when I created it,...

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    I have another email that I created, but I got the date of birth wrong when I created it,...: I have another email that I created, but I got the date of birth wrong when I created it, and now I can't change that date, I've tried following the instructions I found on the Microsoft support website, but I couldn't resolve it.I can't find the option to change the date of...
  7. I have another email that I created, but I got the date of birth wrong when I created it,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have another email that I created, but I got the date of birth wrong when I created it,...: I have another email that I created, but I got the date of birth wrong when I created it, and now I can't change that date, I've tried following the instructions I found on the Microsoft support website, but I couldn't resolve it.I can't find the option to change the date of...
  8. I have another email that I created, but I got the date of birth wrong when I created it,...

9. unable to change my date of birth

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    unable to change my date of birth: I just talked to Microsoft chat and they suggest me to refer my issue to this groupI cannot edit the Date of Birth on my Microsoft account tagged a child account. No option to do so on the Manage permissions page logged in with the parent account. I cannot use Google Chrome...
  10. unable to change my date of birth

unable to change my date of birth: I just talked to Microsoft chat and they suggest me to refer my issue to this groupI cannot edit the Date of Birth on my Microsoft account tagged a child account. No option to do so on the Manage permissions page logged in with the parent account. I cannot use Google Chrome...