Windows 10: Date on taskbar in Windows 10

Discus and support Date on taskbar in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Dear Sir The date in the taskbar on the right side appear in Arabic in windows 10. I want it to appear in English. I will be pleased if you can help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Sayid.Mohammed, Feb 2, 2019.

1. Date on taskbar in Windows 10

Dear Sir

The date in the taskbar on the right side appear in Arabic in windows 10. I want it to appear in English.

I will be pleased if you can help me

Thanks

:)

Sayid.Mohammed, Feb 2, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 2, 2019
  3. Day and date gone from taskbar

Hello,

To assist you better, you might have opted to have the small buttons on the taskbar from its properties. If you uncheck the option to have small buttons on the taskbar, then that would increase the taskbar size and will display the date with the time on the
    notification area on the taskbar.

You may follow these steps:

• Right click on the Taskbar and select Properties.
    • On the Taskbar tab, uncheck the option “Use small Taskbar
      buttons”.
    • Click on Apply and then OK.
    • Now check if that display the date with the time on the notification area.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Aldwin Rod, Feb 2, 2019
  4. Date on taskbar in Windows 10

Windows 10 Taskbar is not working and "fixes" don't fix it.

Hi Carole,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand your concern about accessing Taskbar on Windows 10. We will help you with resolving the issue.

Provide us the additional information to understand the issue and assist you better:

• What exactly happens when you press Alt+Tab keys from the keyboard to switch between the apps?
    • Have you made any changes to the operating system prior to this issue?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue?

As you said Taskbar is not working, and you will minimize all the opened apps to access the one you wish to from Taskbar. Be clear with how exactly you are trying to accessing the apps from Taskbar.

Step 1: I suggest you to check if you have enabled the Auto-hide option for Taskbar, if so try to disable and check if it helps.

Steps to enable auto-hide Taskbar:

• Right click in the empty space on the Taskbar, click on
      Properties,
    • Under Taskbar tab, uncheck the Auto-hide the Taskbar option, click on
      Apply and Ok.

Step 2: I suggest you to install all the pending updates on your device.

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of this issue and brief description for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Feb 2, 2019
Thema:

Date on taskbar in Windows 10

1. Date on taskbar in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Date taskbar

2. Show Desktop Button Next To Date and Time on Taskbar No Longer Available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Show Desktop Button Next To Date and Time on Taskbar No Longer Available: I updated my windows 11 today on 14th February 2024 and it moved the copilot preview button from next to the search button to the right side of the date and time on the taskbar. Now I can no longer click in that corner to take me to the desktop. I know there is a keyboard...
  3. Show Desktop Button Next To Date and Time on Taskbar No Longer Available

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Show Desktop Button Next To Date and Time on Taskbar No Longer Available: I updated my windows 11 today on 14th February 2024 and it moved the copilot preview button from next to the search button to the right side of the date and time on the taskbar. Now I can no longer click in that corner to take me to the desktop. I know there is a keyboard...
  4. How do I add MS New Outlook's calendar to the time/date in the taskbar on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I add MS New Outlook's calendar to the time/date in the taskbar on Windows 10?: Microsoft is closing down Calendar and forcing everyone to use New Outlook. Ok, fine.If I click the time/date in the W10 taskbar, it shows me the calendar with my events, which is pulled from the Microsoft Calendar program. It doesn't show me the New Outlook calendar, so I...
  5. How do I add MS New Outlook's calendar to the time/date in the taskbar on Windows 10?

How do I add MS New Outlook's calendar to the time/date in the taskbar on Windows 10?: Microsoft is closing down Calendar and forcing everyone to use New Outlook. Ok, fine.If I click the time/date in the W10 taskbar, it shows me the calendar with my events, which is pulled from the Microsoft Calendar program. It doesn't show me the New Outlook calendar, so I...
  6. How do I add MS New Outlook's calendar to the time/date in the taskbar on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Windows10: Why did the date on my taskbar get really small, can't really read it anymore?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows10: Why did the date on my taskbar get really small, can't really read it anymore?: I used to be able to hover the mouse over the time on the right of the taskbar to see the date pop up, but now the pop up is so small i can't even really see it anymore. Is there a way to fix this?...
  8. Windows10: Why did the date on my taskbar get really small, can't really read it anymore?

Windows10: Why did the date on my taskbar get really small, can't really read it anymore?: I used to be able to hover the mouse over the time on the right of the taskbar to see the date pop up, but now the pop up is so small i can't even really see it anymore. Is there a way to fix this?...
  9. Windows10: Why did the date on my taskbar get really small, can't really read it anymore?

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. Date on taskbar disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Date on taskbar disappeared: Hi everyone,My taskbar has always shown the time and date. However, today it stopped showing the date, but still shows the time. I believe it happened during an update. I can't seem to find a setting to fix it.Any help is appreciated. TIA...