Windows 10: date on taskbar

Discus and support date on taskbar in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello,How can I show the date on taskbar? I have followed instructions given to other people but I still can't seem to make it show.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Dania Btoush, Jan 3, 2022.

1. date on taskbar

Hello,How can I show the date on taskbar? I have followed instructions given to other people but I still can't seem to make it show.

:)

Dania Btoush, Jan 3, 2022

2. Day and date gone from taskbar

Hello,

To assist you better, you might have opted to have the small buttons on the taskbar from its properties. If you uncheck the option to have small buttons on the taskbar, then that would increase the taskbar size and will display the date with the time on the
    notification area on the taskbar.

You may follow these steps:

• Right click on the Taskbar and select Properties.
    • On the Taskbar tab, uncheck the option “Use small Taskbar
      buttons”.
    • Click on Apply and then OK.
    • Now check if that display the date with the time on the notification area.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Aldwin Rod, Jan 3, 2022
  3. Yaqub K Win User
    System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Jan 3, 2022
  4. date on taskbar

how to effectively hide or disable the taskbar?

Hi,

Did you try the “Auto-hide the taskbar” option from Taskbar properties?

If you have not tried it, I would suggest you to follow these steps and auto-hide the taskbar:

• Right click on Taskbar.
    • Click on Properties
    • Check the box Auto-hide the taskbar.
    • Click on OK.

Hope this information helps.

Rohit Siddegowda, Jan 3, 2022
Thema:

date on taskbar

1. date on taskbar - Similar Threads - date taskbar

2. Show Desktop Button Next To Date and Time on Taskbar No Longer Available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Show Desktop Button Next To Date and Time on Taskbar No Longer Available: I updated my windows 11 today on 14th February 2024 and it moved the copilot preview button from next to the search button to the right side of the date and time on the taskbar. Now I can no longer click in that corner to take me to the desktop. I know there is a keyboard...
  3. Show Desktop Button Next To Date and Time on Taskbar No Longer Available

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Show Desktop Button Next To Date and Time on Taskbar No Longer Available: I updated my windows 11 today on 14th February 2024 and it moved the copilot preview button from next to the search button to the right side of the date and time on the taskbar. Now I can no longer click in that corner to take me to the desktop. I know there is a keyboard...
  4. How do I add MS New Outlook's calendar to the time/date in the taskbar on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I add MS New Outlook's calendar to the time/date in the taskbar on Windows 10?: Microsoft is closing down Calendar and forcing everyone to use New Outlook. Ok, fine.If I click the time/date in the W10 taskbar, it shows me the calendar with my events, which is pulled from the Microsoft Calendar program. It doesn't show me the New Outlook calendar, so I...
  5. How do I add MS New Outlook's calendar to the time/date in the taskbar on Windows 10?

How do I add MS New Outlook's calendar to the time/date in the taskbar on Windows 10?: Microsoft is closing down Calendar and forcing everyone to use New Outlook. Ok, fine.If I click the time/date in the W10 taskbar, it shows me the calendar with my events, which is pulled from the Microsoft Calendar program. It doesn't show me the New Outlook calendar, so I...
  6. How do I add MS New Outlook's calendar to the time/date in the taskbar on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Windows10: Why did the date on my taskbar get really small, can't really read it anymore?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows10: Why did the date on my taskbar get really small, can't really read it anymore?: I used to be able to hover the mouse over the time on the right of the taskbar to see the date pop up, but now the pop up is so small i can't even really see it anymore. Is there a way to fix this?...
  8. Windows10: Why did the date on my taskbar get really small, can't really read it anymore?

Windows10: Why did the date on my taskbar get really small, can't really read it anymore?: I used to be able to hover the mouse over the time on the right of the taskbar to see the date pop up, but now the pop up is so small i can't even really see it anymore. Is there a way to fix this?...
  9. Windows10: Why did the date on my taskbar get really small, can't really read it anymore?

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. Date on taskbar disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Date on taskbar disappeared: Hi everyone,My taskbar has always shown the time and date. However, today it stopped showing the date, but still shows the time. I believe it happened during an update. I can't seem to find a setting to fix it.Any help is appreciated. TIA...