Windows 10: Date/Time Font changed in taskbar

Discus and support Date/Time Font changed in taskbar in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, I don't know how, but my font in the date/time section of the taskbar changed to something that I can't read. How to change it back to English... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SolidCrystal, Jul 4, 2020.

1. Date/Time Font changed in taskbar

Hello, I don't know how, but my font in the date/time section of the taskbar changed to something that I can't read. How to change it back to English font??!?! Please help!! Provided a screenshot. Look at the bottom right-hand corner. Thanks for any help in advance!

Date/Time Font changed in taskbar 9c783ea8-28a9-4f0b-833e-d144a46c5ecc?upload=true.png

:)

SolidCrystal, Jul 4, 2020
  2. sydtoon Win User

How to change the font and colour in the time and date on the taskbar

How to change the font and colour in the time and date on the taskbar

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

sydtoon, Jul 4, 2020
  3. Kari Win User
    Help with Date+Time in taskbar

I have never changed font size in Windows, always using default desktop / taskbar font and size. Both time and date are shown regardless if I use small or large Taskbar buttons, regardless where Taskbar is positioned or what size it is.

Kari, Jul 4, 2020
  4. dtoxic Win User

Date/Time Font changed in taskbar

Help with Date+Time in taskbar

Hello all

i would like to have Date+Time displayed in the taskbar (i know that i can use large font,resize taskbar etc etc and dont want to use those solutions or any other 3rd party app just to be clear)

On my windows 7 i could achieve this by using Windows Styles builder then open the relevant theme end edit the required resource (namely Clock Font from size 11 i think, down to 9 or 8) and thus i could see both the time and the date without using large fonts or resizing the taskbar.

Tried the same method with windows 10 Pro X64 A.U this method appears not to work anymore.

any suggestions are welcome

dtoxic, Jul 4, 2020
Thema:

Date/Time Font changed in taskbar

1. Date/Time Font changed in taskbar - Similar Threads - Date Font changed

2. How to change date/time font back to normal?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to change date/time font back to normal?: After doing an update, the font of the date and time on my taskbar has changed slightly so that the 1's have the horizontal lines on the bottom see picture. Everywhere else, like in my file folders for instance, the 1's look normal. I googled it and I couldn't find anyone...
  3. How to change date/time font back to normal?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change date/time font back to normal?: After doing an update, the font of the date and time on my taskbar has changed slightly so that the 1's have the horizontal lines on the bottom see picture. Everywhere else, like in my file folders for instance, the 1's look normal. I googled it and I couldn't find anyone...
  4. How to change date/time font back to normal?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. taskbar time font changed after update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    taskbar time font changed after update: It seems that every time I update something Windows has changed the appearance. This most recent update has made a very frustrating change in that the font of the date and time in the bottom right corner has changed. I have tried changing the system font and resetting the...
  6. taskbar time font changed after update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    taskbar time font changed after update: It seems that every time I update something Windows has changed the appearance. This most recent update has made a very frustrating change in that the font of the date and time in the bottom right corner has changed. I have tried changing the system font and resetting the...
  7. Change font in taskbar ONLY? for time&date

Change font in taskbar ONLY? for time&date: Hello,is there a way to change the font in the taskbar only - for time & date display? Say my system uses font "A" but in taskbar I want my time & date displayed in font "B", rest of the system stays font "A".Thanks in advance!...
  8. Time & Date on taskbar

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Time & Date on taskbar: Time and date stopped appearing in taskbar. Taskbar will not expand when double arrow tried to move edge of taskbar. Taskbar settings does not show as locked. Used to be OK but stopped about a week ago. Reinstalled Windows 10, didn't help. Virus scan didn't improve it....
  9. Date and Time in the Taskbar

Date and Time in the Taskbar: I need to see the date and time in the Taskbar, I don't know how to place it, help please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/date-and-time-in-the-taskbar/de837ad6-018d-4be6-a114-15e63c8c5f66
  10. Change Font colour display for time and date zone in windows 10 taskbar

Change Font colour display for time and date zone in windows 10 taskbar: After a recent update, while there still is an active zone in my taskbar for date and time, it is the same colour as the background for the taskbar. Hence it is not visible due to the lack of colour contrast. When I hover over the zone with a mouse, it displays a light...