Windows 10: Date & time not working automatically

Discus and support Date & time not working automatically in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Did anyone know why my computer date and time is not working automatically and I have to change it manually every time I have to use it?I'm already try... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Caradas Headstrong, Nov 20, 2021.

1. Date & time not working automatically

Did anyone know why my computer date and time is not working automatically and I have to change it manually every time I have to use it?I'm already try the time zone not not luck please help me.Thanks.

:)

Caradas Headstrong, Nov 20, 2021

2. Date and Time

Hi Roman,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you with it.

I suggest you to change the Date and Time format from Control Panel and check. Also select the time zone as UTC-5.00 Eastern Time.

After changing the setting, I suggest you to set “Windows Time” service as automatic. Follow the steps provided below.

• Press Windows logo Key + R key.
    • Type services.msc
    • Right click on Windows Time service.
    • Select Properties.
    • Under startup type drop down, change it to Automatic.
    • Click on Apply button and OK button.
    Restart your computer and check.

Hope this information is helpful. For any further query, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Nov 20, 2021
  3. Date and time does not run automatically apart from your guided setting

Hi Gopal,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being part of Windows 10.

I understand your concern about accessing date & time on your device. We will help you with this issue.

Do let us know if you have turned on Set time automatically and Set time zone automatically?

Try the below and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to turn on automatic time setup if not yet done.

• Type date and time in Search bar on
      Taskbar
      , click on Change the date and time.
    • Turn on Set time automatically and Set time zone automatically.

Method 2: I suggest you to check with the status of Windows Time service.

Windows Time Service maintains date and time synchronization on all clients and servers in the network. If this service is stopped date and time synchronization will be unavailable. If this service is disabled,
    any services that explicitly depends on it will fail to start.

Step 1: Stop the service:

• Press Windows Key + R on the keyboard and type
      services.msc, Services window gets opened.
    • Search for Windows Time service and stop.
    • To do so, right click on each service select Stop
    • Restart the device.

Step 2: Start the service and set it to automatic:

• Press Windows Key + R on the keyboard and type
      services.msc
      , Services window gets opened.
    • Search for Windows Time service, right click on it and click on
      Properties.
    • Start the service, set
      Startup type to Automatic.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of the issue, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Nov 20, 2021
  4. Date & time not working automatically

Date and Time Year is 3015 and can't change to 2015.

Hi Anthony,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to set “Windows Time” service as manual. Follow the steps provided below.

• Press Windows logo Key + R key.
    • Type services.msc
    • Right click on Windows Time service.
    • Select Properties.
    • Under startup type drop down, change it to manual.
    • Click on Apply button and OK button.

Restart your computer and try to change the date and time and check.

To change the date and time, follow the steps provided below.

• Go to Date and time settings.
    • First, turn of the set time automatic.
    • Then Click on Change button, under Change date and time.
    • Now set the date and time, and then restart the computer and check.

Hope this information is helpful. For any further query, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Nov 20, 2021
Thema:

Date & time not working automatically

1. Date & time not working automatically - Similar Threads - Date working automatically

2. Date and time sync not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Date and time sync not working.: Hello. I recently moved to the United States, and I need to change my date and time settings.Unfortunately, the time zone will not synchronize. I have a 6-month old Surface Laptop 4 and I'm only getting these problems now.When I change my time zone to Eastern time, the time...
  3. Date and time sync not working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Date and time sync not working.: Hello. I recently moved to the United States, and I need to change my date and time settings.Unfortunately, the time zone will not synchronize. I have a 6-month old Surface Laptop 4 and I'm only getting these problems now.When I change my time zone to Eastern time, the time...
  4. Date & time not working automatically

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Date & time not working automatically: Did anyone know why my computer date and time is not working automatically and I have to change it manually every time I have to use it?I'm already try the time zone not not luck please help me.Thanks....
  5. Date and Time Not Syncing Automatically

in Windows 10 Customization
    Date and Time Not Syncing Automatically: I am a Windows 10 user. I am also using Linux Ubuntu in parallel with Windows 10 as I have dual booted my laptop. The problem I am facing is that the date and time is not automatically syncing in Windows 10. Everytime I boot Windows, I have to manually sync it by going to...
  6. The Date and Time Would Not Sync Automatically

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The Date and Time Would Not Sync Automatically: Hi, this is an issue i am trying to resolve. when i finish working and then i start working after some hours or so, it shows me the previous date and time which was of the previous time i closed the laptop....
  7. Date & Time

in Windows 10 Support
    Date & Time: in the taskbar I see my time as follows: 18:30 this I just how I want it. but when I boot my PC I see in the left button corner the time as 6:30 (not 18:30) my settings are as follows: Country or Region: Belgium Current format: English (Belgium) I know it's a minor problem...
  8. Windows not automatically updating correct date and time

Windows not automatically updating correct date and time: Windows time does not automatically update. It says it is not automatically synchronised with an internet time server but won't let me change the setting and connect with a time server telling me to contact my system administrator....
  9. Date and time is not setting automatically

Date and time is not setting automatically: My date and time is not changing automatically. Every time I have to change it manually. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/date-and-time-is-not-setting-automatically/cdbc5e01-c3ea-42fc-98d8-443fff48003e
  10. DATE AND TIME NOT CHANGING AUTOMATICALLY

DATE AND TIME NOT CHANGING AUTOMATICALLY: Hi, My Laptops date and time not changing automatically. After switching on my system it is showing the time and date of where I switched it off earlier. It is not changing automatically. This is happening even though I have chosen to change time and date automatically in...