Windows 10: Date/Time Stamp

Discus and support Date/Time Stamp in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How to add the current date and time on any Windows 10 document and program (that allows entering data), i.e., stamping the current date and time into... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by CaptBnr, Oct 3, 2018.

1. CaptBnr Win User

Date/Time Stamp

How to add the current date and time on any Windows 10 document and program (that allows entering data), i.e., stamping the current date and time into whatever program I am using. Thank you.

:)

CaptBnr, Oct 3, 2018

2. How do I time stamp my photos with the date/time?

In which case, the third app I suggested, Stamp the Photo, should work- it literally *visibly* stamps the date and time the photo was taken (from the details) onto the photo itself.

Good luck!

ToddAllcock, Oct 3, 2018
  3. Display a date/time stamp on Photos?

Hi,

I have a HTC HD7 running WP7. I've have tried to find a way to put a date-time stamp on the photo using the existing software, to no avail. Is it possible using the default software (or can anyone suggest an app that can do it)?

To be clear, I know that the date/time is included in the EXIF data, but I'd really like to have the option for it to be included on the photo.

Thanks,
    Luke

Anonymous2000444, Oct 3, 2018
  4. Date/Time Stamp

Download time & date stamped photo's

Hi Allen tyvm for your response, if I look on my camera the photo's show the date/time stamp. Wont that show when I download them from my camera?

MarciaCrossland, Oct 3, 2018
Thema:

Date/Time Stamp

1. Date/Time Stamp - Similar Threads - Date Stamp

2. Mpcopyaccelerator.exe time stamp is dated 5 days into the future

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Mpcopyaccelerator.exe time stamp is dated 5 days into the future: Is this a valid windows process or malware? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mpcopyacceleratorexe-time-stamp-is-dated-5-days/16f61ac6-6245-4c5e-98a0-9cfe6b076378
  3. Mpcopyaccelerator.exe time stamp is dated 5 days into the future

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mpcopyaccelerator.exe time stamp is dated 5 days into the future: Is this a valid windows process or malware? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mpcopyacceleratorexe-time-stamp-is-dated-5-days/16f61ac6-6245-4c5e-98a0-9cfe6b076378
  4. Mpcopyaccelerator.exe time stamp is dated 5 days into the future

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How do I stop file date and time stamp from changing when MOVING files in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I stop file date and time stamp from changing when MOVING files in Windows 10?: I am moving a large number of photos to various different folders.I had downloaded the files from cloud storage into Zip folders. When I extracted the photographs from the Zip folders, the file date/time stamp remained intact.I then moved the files for March 2019 into a...
  6. How do I stop file date and time stamp from changing when MOVING files in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I stop file date and time stamp from changing when MOVING files in Windows 10?: I am moving a large number of photos to various different folders.I had downloaded the files from cloud storage into Zip folders. When I extracted the photographs from the Zip folders, the file date/time stamp remained intact.I then moved the files for March 2019 into a...
  7. How do I stop file date and time stamp from changing when MOVING files in Windows 10?

8. How can I preserve folder date/time stamps when extracting a compressed zipped folder?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I preserve folder date/time stamps when extracting a compressed zipped folder?: In Windows 10, I right-clicked some folders and chose "Send to compressed zipped folder". That worked fine. But when I extract them, the folders all have new date/time stamps. Within the zipped folders, I can see that the original folder date/time stamps are preserved. How...
  9. How can I preserve folder date/time stamps when extracting a compressed zipped folder?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I preserve folder date/time stamps when extracting a compressed zipped folder?: In Windows 10, I right-clicked some folders and chose "Send to compressed zipped folder". That worked fine. But when I extract them, the folders all have new date/time stamps. Within the zipped folders, I can see that the original folder date/time stamps are preserved. How...
  10. How can I preserve folder date/time stamps when extracting a compressed zipped folder?

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how do i time stamp my photos microsoft

2. when i look at pictures on my camera it has date and time stamp but when i import they disappear